>: Tips To Increase CM/Celeb Ranking :.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Here are some tips for CM & Celeb Ranking😊

Few Things to Remember..

1. Vote on the Chaska Meter as many times as possible (try to do so ten times a day).
CM Total Points are updated every Monday. They are not updated every time someone votes. 

2. Post any new thread that you think are relevant however in doing so try not to post double topics! It doesn't help increase our rank if the Mods have to close bashing threads etc. so try follow IF & YRKKH forum rules at all times.

3. Comment-share your views and opinions.Open up your self & discus about anything you want but in a mannered way.

CM Rankings

There are five parameters which are counted for CM Ranking.

1. Buzz

It Depends upon comments & likes on articles & videos of IF . The More the better.

2. Ratings

It Depends on how many times the members hits CM meter. So plz hit the Chaska meter everytime you come in YRKKH forum. Take you cursor to 

hit  here > 

3.  Views & Activity

For that please please guys come and participate in forum discussions or activities. Only likings the comments isn't enough bring out yourselves and join the discussions be active.

>> Try to make blue topics pink.Also, try to make sure that you make as many topics as you can "Hot Topics!" The ones with the pink envelopes! Blue envelopes help decrease the rank whereas pinkones help increase!

Pink topics ( which help increase the rank). Topics turn 'pink' when they get 250+ views or have a minimum of 25 comments.

Blue topics do not contribute much to increasing the forum's rank so let's try to get as many hot topics as possible going on the forum.

>> Comment on WU/VU too it also appreciates the members effort.

4.  Make sure that you have added Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai on your forum list. You can do this by:
1) Go on to Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum

2) Click on the unfilled Gold Star next to the Drop Box

3) Your page should refresh and the Gold Star should then fill in

4) If you click on the drop down arrow,YRKKH  should now come on your forum list.

5.  Comment on any articles/videos that has any actors of the show or the show itself tagged in it! I think you can comment twice or thrice on each article so please do so! Commenting on such articles/videos is what helps increase buzz points the shows receives. You can only post one comment per hour and 2 is the maximum.

Celebrity Ranking

How It Works :

the points are tabulated under four sections : Views, Buzz, Comments and Fans.

>> Views
The number of people who view the actors' profs in a day. you can do that twice each day.

>> Buzz

Nothing much we can do. there has to be an article to grab these points. When there is one, make sure you drop three comments per article.

>>Comments
The most important Section. This is where both the actors lack .So, comment twice a day on both the actors profiles.Like , rate and view all photos DAILY ! Comment on the photos too as well as 'like ' ALL comments for each photo ! You can make 2 comments on each photo. Please do this for photos from the start and see the effect it will have on their rank !

>> Fans
if you've not joined any of the actors' FC so far, do so now. the list will grow eventually. 

UPLOAD  IMAGES IN THE COMMENT BOX ON IF FEEDBACK PROFILE ..this is very important as it contributes the maximum points !

In all your comments type in full name as it is given in IF ..i.e.  Hina Khan

If you check the activity on the IF profiles of those ranked higher you will see a few things that are missing  on their profile of late . Under each comment they have over 20 likes ...we do not have 1/3 the  number :( This is the easiest thing to change !

Images are lacking for them ...Other Celebrities have so many images uploaded in the comment box ..believe me it makes a great deal of difference !

Also the total number of comments daily must increase ...so make the time to visit their IF profile page daily ..

Edited by -Wild_Desire- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Rasmi thank you so much for the lovely thread πŸ€— all the informations are really clear and helpful πŸ‘πŸΌ

I was gonna open a thread to ask for help and suggestion from the forum members now i think it will be better if i write it down here.
First of all we need some members who can open Naksh Express everyday after episodes, i would request everyone whoever can open please write down your name and the day you can then we need someone to give update of SBB/SBS whenever there is a segment. I know many of the member watch the shows regularly so please do take few minutes of your time to give an update here. We will appreciate it!

Now I need to say something about members participating in activities 😈
First Written update: the written updater's spend hours of their daily life to write an update for an episode but it's really sad to see there is no one here to appreciate them the updates gets 1000+ views almost everyday but if we look at the likes there is only 10/15 and only 4/5 comments why?????? It takes less then a second to press the like button and less then a minute to write a comment which will help with the ranking of the forum big way so can't we even do that for our beloved YRKKH???? just one like and a comment will make the updater's feel good and it will encourage them to do it again and most importantly it will make them feel appreciated. So please consider my request and try to at least press the like button in every update!

Then participating in activities (GOTW/MOTW) it's my hearty request to all members please try to participate in all activities as much as you can.. the GOTW is really easy. I understand about MOTW coz it's not that we know all the members in here so it feels awkward at times and also MOTW was never that much popular in YRKKH forum but GOTW was. I remember we used to complete 150 pages of GOTW at times but now we hardly complete 10 GOTW is also a way of getting to know other members and make friends (personal experience)πŸ˜† so please try to take parts on those activities at least!

Now I know lots of members are here is silent πŸ₯± especially some old members I know there are many reason for that but can't we forget the past and let the by gone be by gone and be active like we were before? I'm sure if we want we can. Please just ignore the bashars, negatives, trouble makers etc and be active! At least for the sake of our YRKKH and Naksh... pleaseee 😳

That's all for now πŸ˜† sorry to make you all bored with such long post but please do read it otherwise 😈 😈

Thanks for reading πŸ˜› Edited by _Amina_ - 10 years ago
Originally posted by _Amina_

Rasmi thank you so much for the lovely thread πŸ€— all the informations are really clear and helpful πŸ‘πŸΌ

my pleasureπŸ˜ƒ

I was gonna open a thread to ask for help and suggestion from the forum members now i think it will be better if i write it down here.
First of all we need some members who can open Naksh Express everyday after episodes, i would request everyone whoever can open please write down your name and the day you can then we need someone to give update of SBB/SBS whenever there is a segment. I know many of the member watch the shows regularly so please do take few minutes of your time to give an update here. We will appreciate it!

^^ nice idea.. it would to really helpful too.. 
sometimes we do have disc on sbs/sbb threads too.. 

Now I need to say something about members participating in activities 😈
First Written update: the written updater's spend hours of their daily life to write an update for an episode but it's really sad to see there is no one here to appreciate them the updates gets 1000+ views almost everyday but if we look at the likes there is only 10/15 and only 4/5 comments why?????? It takes less then a second to press the like button and less then a minute to write a comment which will help with the ranking of the forum big way so can't we even do that for our beloved YRKKH???? just one like and a comment will make the updater's feel good and it will encourage them to do it again and most importantly it will make them feel appreciated. So please consider my request and try to at least press the like button in every update!

^^ I know.. even I too feel sad when WU gets hardly 10 likes nowadays.. typing the WU for 30 mins.. and members don't even appreciate it..it makes Updater very sad.. earlier their used to be atleast 30 likes now not even 10  likes few times.. totally agree.. pressing like & thanks for WU comment takes one min hardly..  it encourages WU to write  for forum.

Then participating in activities (GOTW/MOTW) it's my hearty request to all members please try to participate in all activities as much as you can.. the GOTW is really easy. I understand about MOTW coz it's not that we know all the members in here so it feels awkward at times and also MOTW was never that much popular in YRKKH forum but GOTW was. I remember we used to complete 150 pages of GOTW at times but now we hardly complete 10 GOTW is also a way of getting to know other members and make friends (personal experience)πŸ˜† so please try to take parts on those activities at least!

^^ I agree.. to be truth I have always noticed whenever it comes to sign up for gotw sheet very few 3-4 members including u take up sign up.. sadly these days gotw also don't crosses 10 pages which is sad.. few motw has crossed 10 pages.. but I would request everyone to participate in GOTW/MOTW because it increases activity also in MOTW of new forum members they won't feel disheartened that nobody came to grill them... 

Now I know lots of members are here is silent πŸ₯± especially some old members I know there are many reason for that but can't we forget the past and let the by gone be by gone and be active like we were before? I'm sure if we want we can. Please just ignore the bashars, negatives, trouble makers etc and be active! At least for the sake of our YRKKH and Naksh... pleaseee 😳

^^ that is my point  

That's all for now πŸ˜† sorry to make you all bored with such long post but please do read it otherwise 😈 😈

Thanks for reading πŸ˜›
Nice post but i guess waste of time 
as for any product one must see to it that outer cover is pretty good then inner product comes into taste.
So if outer layer of forum itself is bad and gives a sign of being single fan either karan or Hina then 
whats the point of post πŸ˜•
For instance take ur own main post for celeb ranking only Hina is mentioned whereas Karan & Shivansh should also be there shouldnt they ? as a lead they should , bt you mite have forgot or so but,
Darling this gives a picture that the topic  maker itself is a single fan then what abt rest of the members ? This is what a new member or stalker will think.Infact Shivansh is one who needs tips as he is not even in 100's  So would be gr8 if above CB ranking is posted in All three profiles.

Second worst problem of forum is bosing and reporting every small argument to be mocking πŸ˜²
Since when that happened πŸ˜• Why wasnt this applied when few of old members wer literally bashed and sent out of forum  

Third problem is AT of stars used for spamming chit -chat or posting pics ? why ? πŸ˜•
YRKKH forum where every thing ended on NaKsh romance with wildest of thoughts hardly talk abt NaKsh  Ppl either complain over everything and rest come to defend  creates drama not only in forum bt outside in articles as well πŸ€’ 
SO would be gr8 if its only abt show and we keep the real actors out of discussion will make forum better place to discuss.
Originally posted by ..siya..

Nice post but i guess waste of time 
as for any product one must see to it that outer cover is pretty good then inner product comes into taste.
So if outer layer of forum itself is bad and gives a sign of being single fan either karan or Hina then 
whats the point of post πŸ˜•
For instance take ur own main post for celeb ranking only Hina is mentioned whereas Karan & Shivansh should also be there shouldnt they ? as a lead they should , bt you mite have forgot or so but,
Darling this gives a picture that the topic  maker itself is a single fan then what abt rest of the members ? This is what a new member or stalker will think.Infact Shivansh is one who needs tips as he is not even in 100's  So would be gr8 if above CB ranking is posted in All three profiles.

Second worst problem of forum is bosing and reporting every small argument to be mocking πŸ˜²
Since when that happened πŸ˜• Why wasnt this applied when few of old members wer literally bashed and sent out of forum  

Third problem is AT of stars used for spamming chit -chat or posting pics ? why ? πŸ˜•
YRKKH forum where every thing ended on NaKsh romance with wildest of thoughts hardly talk abt NaKsh  Ppl either complain over everything and rest come to defend  creates drama not only in forum bt outside in articles as well πŸ€’ 
SO would be gr8 if its only abt show and we keep the real actors out of discussion will make forum better place to discuss.

I'm not talking about any particular actor here.. my topic was for YRKKH team not particularly for Hina or Karan. its members choice whom they would like we can't force anyone to like particular actor. 

I would request kindly do not try to instigate fandom wars between actors.. secondly by writing Hina's name its wrong to tag people oh she is hina fan.. or by writing karan's name she is karan fan.  Hina & Karan together gave us NaKsh . I didn't say that to appreciate only one particular actor here.. Appreciation can be done to all actors as YRKKH whole team deserves appreciation for their tremendous hardwork.

your second point about reporting & mocking well few people report each & every comment in that case what others members fault? πŸ˜• there have been lot of arguments in forum all of us know but everytime by repeating that or just b'coz he/she said that to me so I won't comment is that a solution?  also digging up old issues is not a solution.. whatever happened is happened  , my point is but we can try to give a chance .

well Naksh discussions can be done but for that members need stop being silent & post . in AT pictures can be posted till 3-5 pages & chit chats can be done till 5 pages max. everytime u can't dictate the members do this or that. . light discussion about track , few chit chats can be done in AT.

everytime just serious discussions at times feels boring too so for that I feel chit chat necessary. fun posts in decorum of IF coc rules can be made.

I agree with u that keep put real life discussions of actors would be helpful as IF doesn't allow to discuss about actors personal life.
Edited by -Wild_Desire- - 10 years ago
ok thanx i vl follow all,, nd now i vl always try to upload pics in msg box
Thanks for info Edited by hinaafan - 10 years ago
Thanks for sharing rashmi...