Shot Five ~ Beyond Forever : page 23 & 24

BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BitterBerry thumbnail

Shree looked at her with concern , asked " tum thick ho riya"??

Riya : haan! Ab chalo!

He started the SUV, but exactly after coming out of the gate of ETF office , she asked shree to stop the car. He was confused, *why she was saying to stop the car in this heavy rain*, he thought while he looked out.

Shree : tumhara dimaag toh thick hai?

Riya : shree please kuch mat pucho! Please rok doh !

Shree was quick to guess that something is very wrong with her, but she will never tell anything. So he decided to let her go without even his wish.

Riya stepped out of the SUV and mouthed a bye while he did not responded excpet glaring her. So she turn away and resumed walking in that lonely street. Shree waited for her till she vanished into the street.

She walked down the streets, while she have no idea where she was going or what is her destination towards which she was walking endlessly. The pouring rain somehow soothing her senses , making her unstable mind a little stable . After that she drowned herself inside the strom that was arising in her mind.

" How could she do this with HIM "?? She have no right to play with this man. For what SHE did all this.. Defenately NOT for him , she was selfish..yes she did all this only for herself.. But why this sudden realization . JUST BECAUSE SHE IS FALLING FOR HIM, once again she is being selfish... With each passing second she was aching his heart ..and later killing herself everytime ". Was there any other choice?? No!! That was the only choice.

She have no idea , on which way her feet was leading her . She was never so helpless as she was feeling now.

" but how could I again break you Arjun, when it was the only you who collected me"!!

'' how could I bitray you, when you are the only are my only Truth"???

" How could I destroy you, when you are the only one to repair me
"

"how could I Let you go, while you are my only Struggle".

" How could I tell you that , the love reflected in between us ...was just a Mirage. "

"How will you hate me Arjun, while I am your Love."

... " No I could NOT"!!!
!

The little thing inside her, which is called heart, denied her. But she was bound to do such thing...

Then she thought otherwise, " what about his anger, what about his revenge, what about his agony , what about his endurance, what about his longing"...

She was completely pissed by her love and her lie...

Aasmaan tera mera hua
Khwaab ki tarah dhuaan dhuaan

Unknowingly she slumped on the bench near by , unkown to know where she was..she closed her eyes searching for a little peace! But the thoughts of bitraying him took over her heart and mind , that made her thought " if she is worth of this PEACE or not!! At a moment she thought , why could not she run away from the whole world along with him. " The answer came : No i could not".

Aasmaan tera mera hua
Saans ki tarah ruaan ruaan

"Oh toh tumhe yaha space chahiye" : a deep husky voice broke her trance and she searched for the source of the voice . She gathered her courage and looked up . There he was standing plastering a stern face , still she could read the concern behind the face.

"Wo mai !! She started saying something and stood up.

" no riya , no excuses.. ", he instantly removed his jacket and covered both of their head stopping the rain from pouring their heads, and this time her eyes showed complete admiration and respect for the man with whom she is about to spend her whole life, her would be better half.

Ho jaye jahaan tu jaye
paaye mujhe hi paye
saaye ye mere hain tujh main samaye..

Both could feel eachother, and the bright neon street light is making their appearance like angels fallen from heaver, so much in love. She was literally trembling with cold.

" Wo...wo m..ma..mai..." : she again tried to justify herself with her broken shaky voice. But again shut by him, when he put his finger on her lips that startled her. He was holding the Jacket covering them and his finger on her lips.

Arjun : Tum aisa nahi kar sakti! Tumhari zindegi ab tumhari nahi hai.. Iska hissa ab mai bhi hun ! Agli baar kuch aisa karne se pehele soch liya karo.. Aisa khayal rakh rahi ho khud ka..

By hearing those words she burst out on crying.. For how much time she could hold herself ...

Sayiyaara main saiyaara
saiyaara tu saiyaara...
Sitaron ke jahan meilenge ab yaara..

whatever may be the reason, once again he collected her in his arms and let her heart cry out...

Tu jo mila toh yun hua
Ho gayi poori adhoori si duaaa

Edited by Vampire-queen - 10 years ago
BitterBerry thumbnail

Don't she know , his arms are the best place where she could rest in peace...

she also did not stopped her tears making their way down her cheeks, and he could only console her.. When he put his hands around her shoulder and hugged her , she cried more and more..

But he could not bear this anymore. He asked in between , " Ab bolo Riya"? She instantly parted and looked at him.. She slides down her shaking hand and in another second she slide down the ring that was on her ring finger.. She took out the ring asked for his hand and placed that ring on his palm...

His expression was more than any shock he got from like, actually shock would be an understatement. " she was returning their engagement ring.." why? What made her do that! Don't she love me?? How could she do this to me, what does she mean by space then.. And now??

Arjun : what is this Riya???

Riya : The only thing by which you could calim you authority on me!!

Arjun : have you gone mad riya? Why???

Riya : Sometime second chance even fails arjun..

Arjun : what is your problem..

Riya : there was nothing any problem with you Arjun.

Arjun : no Riya! Mujhe yakeen nahi ho raha! Tell me this is a lie..

Riya : that was all a lie ... And this is the only truth!!

That rose his anger followed by frustration.. " you have no rights to do this with me riya.. Tum kuch bhi kaho , mai phir bhi yakeen nahi karunga"!

Riya : kash ye sab tum yakeen na karte arjun! Mujh pe!

Arjun : riya tum ye sab kya keh rahi aur kyun? Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha!!

Riya : waqt nahi hai arjun samjhane ke liye.. Jada waqt nahi hai..

Arjun : kyun riya?

Riya : bas arjun... Nafrat karo mujhse! Agar kal..

Arjun : tumhe andaaza bhi hai tum keh kya rahi ho?

Riya : sach!!

By saying this she started walking away , but he was quick enough to entrap her under his grip.

Arjun : ek baat ka jawab deke jao riya?

Riya : MV : now what? Kuch aisa mat pucha , jiska jawab mai chah kar bhi na de sakun?

Arjun : do you love me?? If you are saying all this lie .. Was your love a lie?

She did not dared to look into his eyes and that made all clear.. He loosened his grip and as she was looking for a way to escape, she ranned away ...

Arjun thought. " What is bothering you riya.. What you said , I could not believe .. It was like your every lie reflected the truth behind it.. Still that was all a lie.. And for what? You could not just walk away from my life like this riya. You could not break me again.. That was his strong believe on his love. At any cost he , won't let her go..

How could she ?? Its been one year ! The day I realized my feelings for you.. That i am falling for you.. That I love you...

Flashes over flashes came across his mind , " his confession to her.. , his flirting with her.. His making coffee for her, his dropping her home, their ever romantic dinner date.. And finally the day he proposed her officially ".

The days he spent only speaking nothing to her.. Yes, her incident with the bacteria impressed such an impact on her that made him completely numb. He never spoke to after the moment till three months.. Those days he spent only thinking about her, those day he only observed the lean figure in front of him, who did never left any chance to irritate him.. And the day he confessed everything that was inside him..

flash

ETF solved the case and once again the research specialst put them in trouble but she was successful to bring herself out the situation . After that moment, he was just fuming..

He was standing at the door deeply in some thoughts when those words ring in his ears, " shree : kya Ri, aisa koi karta hai kya? Kuch ho jata toh.. Ri : kya hota! Kuch nahi hua!! Jaan toh nahi gayi na "!!

That is when he stormed towards her and dragged her towards the rest room..

She was awe struck by his sudden reaction and her mind could not restore anything.

Riya : Arjun sir kya kar rahe ho aap ! She pushed him. But he again jumped on her and pinned her to the matress on the bed.

Arjun : sshhh! Samajhti kya ho khud ko! Ki sab sambhal logi.. Kya hua? Agar aaj thoda sa chuk jati toh bheja chalane layak nahi rahati.. Zindegi ko itna bhi easy mat lo riya . Iski keemat nahi jante tum.. Tumhe nahi pata kya ho tum..

In confusion she blurt out, " kya hun??

" Jaan ho tum meri.. Riya jaan ho" !! Meri jaan nikal gayi thi tumhe waha aise dekh kar aur tumhe maazak sujh raha hai..

She said in complete shock, *kyun*??

Arjun : I love you.. I . Love . You.. Damn it !!

That was the only word that shut her completely..and he simply kissed her forhead showing his care and concern for her , showing his love for her..

Flash End

" crazy girl.. Why did not you stopped me that day, besides closing eyes and moaning.. Errr": whatever is the matter Riya! I will find out.
BitterBerry thumbnail
He thought there is something that she was hiding and what she said, he could not believe. He don't know why , his mind said that this is not just an emotional trauma or whatever she was pondering. And he have to dig the whole matter.

Here riya was still walking on the road , it was still rainging. She was thinking how she have fallen for him. What made me to fall for you. What he did in the rest room was predictable ! Kya ye wahi din tha!! No! But the next day he started flirting with me. I have never expected this from him. Not that any guy could not flirt but how could he! If there was not any love for him from my side, how come my heart connected with him, how come he too felt that love.. Or it was the day when he dropped her home. The same rainy night and she was walking alone ..

Flash

She was walking all alone , don't know with what she was depressed. So she wanted to stay alone. But at the right time he bumped with her , without her wish he joined her to giving her company..

Riya : aap yaha kya kar rahe hain sir!!

Arjun : wahi jo tum kar rahi ho!

Riya : mai kya kar rahi hun!

Arjun : wo toh tumhe pata hoga.

Riya : mujhe kuch nahi pata, aap mujhe akele chod dijiye..

Arjun : kitna bewokuf samajhti ho mujhe riya..

Riya : what?

Arjun : agar akela chodna hi hota toh, yaha aata kyun!!

Riya : aap phir shuru ho gaye?

Arjun : mai khatam kahan hua tha!! Wo toh bahaut kuch baki tha kyun?

Riya : ma..ma...matlab kya hai?

Arjun : wahi jo tum samajh rahi ho!

Riya : mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha!

Arjun holds her hand and both stopped in the middle of the road while it was rainging..

Arjun : tumne jawab nahi diya!

Riya : kis sawal kya??

Arjun : tumhe yaad nahi riya?

Riya pretended to remember!!

Riya : nahi toh ! Aapne kya pucha tha?

Arjun : Do you love me? She was taken aback by his sudden question again.

Riya : mai.. Ma ma..matlab..kyun?

Arjun : kyun kya kyamatlab hai? Bol na hai toh bolo...

Riya : mai nahi bolungi!

Arjun : tum bologi..

Riya : nahi bolungi..

Arjun : bologi..

Riya : nahi bolungi...nahi bolungi...nahi bolungi ..ki i love you...

Arjun : okay mat bolo.. Saying this he burst on laughing..mat bolo na riya..

Riya : what? I love him.. She felt her cheeks burning while he was laughing!

Then she thought I do??

flash ends

Now she blushed smiling at the thoughts.. Shit I actually said that , I love him.. All i thought that , what i said to him was lie.. Now i am realizing it was my own feelings and i have fallen for him long before.. " pyaar toh mujhe kabse ho ho gaya tha tumse Arjun.. Aur aaj ! Mujhe wo aaina mila jisne mujhe bataya ki ,I love you". She was thinking all this in her mind, and again she bumped with someone.

She looked at the person.. Not again!!

Riya raised her voice : tum phir yaha? Mera piche chod do !

Arjun : mujhe nahi pata tha ye road sasurji ne banwaya tha!

Riya : what? Ab tum dad ko gali de rahe ho?

Arjun : maine toh tarif ki, ki unki beti ke liye unhone kitna bada road banwaya, jahan uski alawa koi aur ja hi nahi sakta..

Riya : kya bakwas kar rahe ho?

Arjun : thick hai agar company pasand nahi hai toh mai akela hi chalta hun!

Riya : you better.. Hamare raaste alag hai Arjun..

Arjun nodded and resumed walking with her . She thought, * ye akele jane wale the.. Par*

She stopped so he too stopped.. Then she walked.. He too followed.. She tried more than three times and finally he asked, " ye bich bich mai speed breaker kyun de rahi ho"? She glared at him..

Again both resumed walking.. After sometime he felt she was breathing heavily.

So instantly without any notice to her, he picked her up !!

Riya : MV: what the?
Riya to him : ab ye kya hai arjun?

Arjun : dekh nahi sakti toh chasma lagana shuru karlo! She groaned.

Riya : tum chahate kya ho?

Arjun : tumhe!

Riya : tum samajh kyun nahi rahe ho arjun..

Arjun : khud samajhti ho kuch?? Jada batein mat karo chup raho!!

Riya : mai bolungi..bolungi..bolungi..

Arjun : muh band karwana bhi aata ha mujhe riya! I bet tum mujhe nahi rokogi..

Riya turned her head to the other side; remained silent...

Arjun : kyun ? Nahi hai na kud pe control??

Riya : shut up! Her voice was broken! As if she was finding other place to hide her tomatoe red face.

Arjun : blushing??? Kuch bhi kaho Riya mukharjee.. Pyaar toh hai tumhe mujhse..

Riya : itna pyaar mat karo arjun? Tum mujhe kabhi nafrat kar paoge warna..

Arjun : apne nafrat, aur mohabbat ka had pata hai mujhe.. Aur ye jo natak tum kar rahi ho, iska bhi pata mai laga ke rahunga ! Kisi bhi halat mai..

Riya : aise kuch mat karo arjun?

Arjun: ab tumhe chup karwana hi hoga! Baad mai ye mat kehna that, I smooched you on the road!
And she had to shut herslef.

BitterBerry thumbnail
He tried as much as being normal with her, if she would open up to him. But this stupid girl keep ranting the dialouges of hindi dramatic films.

His POV

I still could not figure out the lie, the actual lie. It is not possible that , you don't love me!! And I won't let myself to hate you in ever! .
Which was the thing that would break me! I believe , she simply could not.

He walked along with her, carrying her with him . They reached in front of her home and he dropped her down. Still she was in her own thoughts.

Arjun : puri raath yahi khade rahane ka irada hai?

Riya : umm.. No !! Tum ab jao!!

Arjun : itna mat socho riya.. Agar abhi bata sakte ho toh bata do! Warna mujhe apne tarike pata hai..

TBC

Precap :
I. Riya's POV
II. The actual reason of her lie..
III. Sam -riya convo in FB
IV. The final battle..
V. And the reward of love...

BitterBerry thumbnail
Hello people

I know my other works are pending and yet again i ended up hanging the one shot!
But this is specially for my Didiya😉
as she wanted a rain romance story.. And my all KBBs and ariyans.

But you all know how crap i am in writing romantic pieces.. So please bear with me...
I really don't know if this is good or what? But do share you views, achhe ho ya bure..
Do comments!
Warna in next update you will get

samjhe ya samjhun???

Vampy😉
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey vampu,
sorry for late comment, though being first to res..
Awesome start..
Riya seems to be restless after talk with sam in his cabin..
She asked space to arjun..
Arjun though felt something wrong agree with her..
When he offered lift she declined it n said shree is there to drop..
He reluctantly agrees..
She breaks up with him in park n goes away..
She remembers their past..
She realizes she still loves him..
Arjun is confused of her behavior..
She asked him to hate him but y??
He is amandment to know truth..
Later again they bumps into each other..
Interesting..
Precap seems to clear all doubt..
Eagerly waiting to know more..
Continue soon..
Thanks for pm..Edited by unishaz - 10 years ago
Aabish_02 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome
love it
continue soon
srividhya68 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it awesome upt
y does riya wants arjun to hate her???
eagerly waiting to know more
cont soon
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Vampy my blood sucker behna😆 this was the surprise you planned for ur Didiya😭 😭 ( happy tears re) i loved it❤️
Riya avoiding Arjun and even broke their engagement😲 wat the????
she want Arjun to hate her???? why????
what did she talk with Sam???
Arjun's love, care & concern to Riya... hayee
Arjun's PoV was nice... i love that cute confession and flirty Arjun cutie!!!
Arjun in ur OS is cool dude😳
i love this rain romance... Perfect!!!!!!!!😃
Why do u always leave ur updates with so many Razz???😡
Update soon,... Didiyaa waiting😉
who told u cant write romance???? u cant write gutter but Romance you rock man⭐️
Edited by Leki - 10 years ago