Shot Five ~ Beyond Forever : page 23 & 24 - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
owsom story...
aww arjun love her so much
intresting...what is real lie?
continue soon
Thanks a lott people for liking this shot. I am overwhelmed by all the responses I got. You guys rock.
Love you guys...
Thanks a lott for the appreciation and encouragments.
And I love you didiya.. I am very happy, you liked the surprise..🤗
so here is the next shot. Hope you will enjoy this one too..

Shot Two

After speaking all this to her, she still stood there.. That really annoyed Arjun. So again he picked her up in his arms , slightly pushed the main gate and entered inside. She only could feel , lifting up and being carried out by him.. The watchman just stared at them ; in return arjun glared at him so the watchman opend the door and he made his way to upstairs.

"Aou my son-in-law... " : arjun heard this voice and he turned back to look at the person..

He sighed and just gave the person a nod, " Dad " said Arjun.

Then he looked at Arjun and then glanced at his daughter who was still in Arjun's arms. " You both seems returning from a romantic date .. " , her dad smirked saying this.

Arjun just gave him a cheeky smile but riya frowned.. In between she said, " Arjun , put me down.."!! But it was enough to reach her dads ears.

" Oh no no.. You both are looking perfect like this.." her dada said shocking her, while Arjun smirked.

'' Thanks for the compliment dad..'' : arjun said winking at him and he laughed...

Then Arjun turned again to go upstairs to drop her on bed, while her dad again said, " You only would drop her on bed son-in-law.. You know..what I mean.. She is still my daughter not your wife.. ".

Arjun laughed aloud and said, " Don't worry she will be mine very soon.. dad". Riya's eyes popped out hearing that and she stared at arjun..

'' aou son-in-l... No my would be son-in-law ... ".. He was about to say something..but arjun intterupt him, and said, my would be Dad-in-law you won't want me to drop your angel right here..

Her dad shut his mouth and Arjun lead the way towards her room. He kicked the door with very little force ; entered inside. Then Arjun walked towards switch board and switched on the lights. Then directly put her on the bed very carefully ..

" Will you please go now.." : ria said still irritated with him. He was standing there but bent down rapidly very close to her face ..

" You really want me to go away from you Riya..''..he was sounding very intense with full of love. " she could not answer a NO''!

With each passing breathe, his face was moving clouser to her.. "Could she stop him??

'' Riya , you still have a choice !! Please tell me What is It", : he again asked her.

" I will Arjun.. I am even ready for all your hate, which I rightfully deserve .. But not Now.."

" Sshhh.. I could never hate you Riya.. Stop acting like a stupid''...
" You will Arjun.. You will! I am sure about that! You will.. I know you will.."..

Before she could say more, his lips brushed with hers .. Still she could not stop him. He was Right. I could never stop you Arjun she thought.. When she felt their lips melted under the intimacy and her hands made its own way around his nape pulling him..
The every sensation of this feeling was assuring her that, he would never hate her but what about the Truth.. The truth could break him beyond imagination..

While Arjun was thinking, how could everything be a lie when everytime i felt , whatever in between us , is bound to happen..

He pulled away gasping for air , still cupping her face, " Remember this one thing Riya.. I just could never hate.."! Anf you just could not stop me from loving you.. He again kissed her forehead once assuring, her that he will with her everytime.

He stood up and walked up to the window.. And opened the door of the window while she stopped him, " Arjun kabhi toh Door se jaya karo.."..

He returned back and she sat up on her bed.. He looked at her thinking something then said, " You should change now.. For sure you don't want me to do that for you " , gazing at her wet clothes..

" you could.." she said absent mindedly.. Then realized what she said actually.

'' She is Crazyy..He thought and walked up to the door of her room and said,
" Don't blush Woman.. Otherwise I could not stop my self going away .. "

She bent down her head in embarssment , while she heard his tip-top shoe sound dimming followed by the sound of door shut.

Edited by Vampire-queen - 10 years ago
She changed into her night clothes and slumped on the bed, once again behaving like a depressed soul. But she forgot to notice one thing. Wasn't she happy when he was around??

She shivered with cold as it is still raining outside. She walked towards to window, through which he used to jump into her room, giving her heart attack don't know how many times. A small smile appeared on her face.. Again she forgot to notice..even his thoughts are making her happy. She could let go the person she loves, but how could she let go the person, who loves her this much..

Her mind drifted towards the recent talks with Acp Rathod, which simply made her numb. She know it was all her fault, but she never wanted this matter to be disclosed like this.

Flash

She entered inside his cabin only to found him fuming with extreme anger..when she gazed at him, he just glared at her, as if controlling himself not to burst on her.. She have never seen him like this. With a little fearful voice, she asked, " Sir, kya hua"?

Rathod without wasting anytime ; asked her ," How do you know Rakesha Gupta"? Her eyes popped out hearing that. This could not be possible. She tried to lie in front of him but before that he warned her, " I would not hear a single lie Riya.. Just truth!" he said while throwing a file in front of her. The death report of Rakesh Gupta.

she have no other choice and she had tell him about this.

Rathod : bologi bhi kuch?

Riya : yes sir! Ye sab sach hai. Mujhe yaha unke liye bheja gaya hai..

Rathod : tumhe andazaa bhi tum kya keh rahi ho!

Riya : haan sir! Mere paas aur koi raasta nahi tha.

Rathod : toh iss liye tumne usse dhokha diya?

Riya : no sir! Mai aisa kabhi bhi nahi karna chahati thi..par! She almost had tears in her eyes, when she said that. But the man in front of her never mellowed down a bit.

Rathod : toh wajah kya thi Riya??

Riya : wajah thi sir! Warna mai aisa kabhi nahi karti! She said sobbing a little.

Rathod : kya mai jaan sakta hun kya tha wajah?

Riya : no sir, mujhe sirf ye kaha gaya tha ki mai jo bhi kar rahi hun wo desh ke liye hai!

Rathod : tumhe pata bhi hai, ismai kitna khatra hai?

Riya just nodded her head.

Rathod : aur Arjun? Uska kya? Uske feelings ke bare mai socha hai kabhi?

This is the time when her heart felt the ache. Yes she bitrayed him.

Riya : mujhe sirf itna bataya gaya tha ki, wo apno ko bachane ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hai! Aur uski sabse badi kamzori ab mai hun..

Rathod : kaise Riya, kisi ka dil todna itna aasaan kaise laga tumhe. Kaise karogi uska samna jab usse pata chalega ki tumhara pyaar sirf ek jhut tha!

Riya : nahi kar paaungi sir.. Unhe mujhse nafrat karna hoga!

Rathod : tumhe kya lagta hai, jis dil ki dhadkan tum ho, wo dil tumhe kabhi nafrat karega..

She could not hold anymore, as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Riya : pata nahi sir.. Par iska faisla do din mai ho jayega!

Rathod : are you serious Riya? Tumhari jaan bhi jaa sakti hai!

Riya : kya farq padta hai sir!

Rathod : wo tumhe kuch nahi hone dega..

Riya : dekha sir, aapko bhi ye yakeen hai.. Par mujhe uske nafrat ke saath nahi jeena.. He will hate me till the end of my breath if he would get to know about it.

Rathod : tell me Riya, you too feel for him?? The true feelings riya?

Riya could not answer, because till then she was just playing a game and never realized that she too have feelings for him. But her chief could understand this.

Riya : sir ek request hai!

Rathod nodded her head and she continued, " sir please, bas do din dijiye mujhe . Uske baad mai aap sake zindegi se bahar chali jaaungi.. Bas mujhe ye mission complete karna hai! "

He was silent, so she composed herself and walked out of the cabin.

flash ends

Riya again cried, for howmuch time she don't know. She walked past her cupboard and took out a pic. She was in the pic and one guy, who was pulling her hair. " Ricky.." she wishpered.

Her best friend ever. She remembered those days..when she was just a spoilt girl wasting her dad's money in disco and clubs, alcohol and drugs.. Money, lauxery and booze , only things that mattered in her life. There was not any drink, she did not tried ! From vodka to tequila. Along with that "spice". Then she remembered the worst day of her life, that is still kept in dark from the outside world. The day she lost everything..that day! That only day, turn her life upside down.

Both she and Ricky were returning from a night club. *spice* was over their head, both even could not even stand properly. In the backward of the parking ,she felt herself grabbed away from Ricky and her head being slammed on the wall near by..her vision got blurred and she got unconcious.

After some more two hour time when she opend her eyes she found herself beside a pool of blood , and Ricky.. Whose body was stabbed and he was breathing heavily, asking for help taking her name. She olny could helplessly looked at him, while teards rolled down from her eyes. She tried very hard to reach near him, but he head was aching very badly.

Then she heard the sound of the siren and she again got unconcious.. When she get concious, she found herself in a white room which seems the hospital room. The past things replayed in her mind and she screamed, " Ricky''. Two nurses walked inside to handle her while she again burst on tears. She kept on asking where is ricky, where is he! But nobody answered her. After one week she was discharged from hospital.

Those days were the most horrible days of her life. And still she is suffering inside masking her chirpy face .

Weeks over weeks passed and she kept them asking about him. But none answered her. Finally her dad arrived to help her out from this situation. Her dad was out of India for two months and during this time she had to suffer too much. Her dad assured her that everything will be fine . But Ricky was never out of her mind. He was her best friend who used to save her from any kind of situation. And she could not even do a little bit for him. But she was too much determined and she decided to dig into the matter. She runned from office to office , police station to get information about him but nothing helped her. As if someone tried very hard to erase ' Rakesh Gupta' forever. In the end she asked her dad to help her out. He only gave her a number.. When she tried the number , she got to know that , it was some ' Dustin Choelo'. She got to know that he is the police commissoner of Mumbai and somehow managed to fix an appointment with him. But she had no idea what was stored for her.

The day she met with Mr. Choelo, her only hope but what he said , that killed her every expectation about Ricky.

Flashback

She entered inside with the appointment letter, and man above fifty welcomed her with a smile.

' so Miss. Mukharjee' : he said. And she too greeted him with a small smile.

Dustin : toh kya baat karna chahati hain aap?

Riya : sir wo mera dost, Ricky..i mean Rakesha Gupta . He is missing. And no one is answering about him. I even complained in police station, but you officers never started the investigation.

Dustin : toh mujhse kya chahati ho?

Riya : sir , please search Ricky. She pleaded to him..

Dustin : isse hume kya milega?

Riya : what do you mean sir?

Dustin : its simple Miss. Mukharjee,!

Riya : mai samjhi nahi sir..

Dustin : aap bahaut samajhdaar ho ! Bas ek ishara kafi hai..

Riya : matlab?

Dustin : Miss : mukharjee, agar Ricky ke bare mai pata lagana hai toh aapko hamara saath dena hoga!

Riya : par mai aapki kya madat kar sakti hun.. And Ricky? Aapko pata hai wo kahan hai?

Dustin : Miss. Mukharjee aap bahaut kuch kar sakti ho, par filhaal aap ka nishana ye hai?
He showed her a pic!

Riya : ye kaun hai?

Dustin : ACP Arjun Rawte.. Naam toh suna hi hoga?

Riya : nahi suna! Par iske saath karna kya hai? Aur mai kyun karun?

Dustin : sayad aap bhul rahi ho ki, uss din aap bhi drug thi, phir bhi medical reports se aapko bachaya gaya! Kuch toh wajah hogi..kyun?
He said smirking.

Riya : What the hell? How could i miss that part. She smacked herself and then looked at him, " aapko kaise pata , uss din kya hua tha"?

Dustin : Miss. Mukharjee sayad aap bhul rahe ho ki iss watq aap kis se baat kar rahe ho?

Riya : hmm! Par mai hi kyun? Aur karna kya hai mujhe iss aadmi ke saath?

Dustin : pyaar! He exclaimed.

Riya : what rubbish!

Dustin : sahi suna aapne!

Riya : par kyun?

Dustin : I am sure aap ye nahi chahate ho ki Ricky kabhi miley! Kyun?

She desperiately nodded her head into a no.

Dustin : ek hafte ka time hai aap ke paas..soch ke bata dena! Warna wo medical reports abhi bhi hai hamare paas!

She was about to go, when she heard, ' Mr . Mukharjee ko hello keh dena , aur iske ilawa.. Aapko pata hai na!!

She literally ranned out of the office, after the horrible conversation with him.

She felt very restless, but she have to do something for Ricky. After pondering over again and again she called Dustin back.

Dustin : mujhe aapse yahi umeed thi miss . Mukharjee .

Riya : not so easy! Iski kya gurantee hai ki mujhe Ricky mil jayega? I want proof!

Dustin : smart girl! Come and meet me in office..

Riya : okay!

Flash back ends

Tears rolled down her cheeks when she remembered those days. She was just helpless and she had to do that .

She heard a beep on her phone and walked for the mobile. She opned the messege and it was him.
Text:
" Go and sleep , messy head ..don't waste your tears like this ..'':

that was the text he sent. Then again the phone beeped and it showed. '' I know you love me''

P R E C A P :

Arjun threw the file of Rakesh Gupta in extreme anger and marched out of the office..

Flasback :

riya : but ricky ke saath iss , kya naam hai? Haan Sikander ka kya relation! And why only Arjun Rawte.

Dustin : calm miss mukharjee, calm! Be ready to join ETF!

Riya : ETf ? Why?

Dustin : Acp arjun se milna hai!

Arjun : Riya ka phone kyun nahi lag raha? He asked to rathod.

Rathod just remained silent!

############################################

I hope , you are not thinking that I am dragging this thing too much, if you think let me know. But there is alott to write about it.

So i will post the parts in shots.

Hope you like this part. And i hope some of your confusion is now cleared.

Truely saying, i am nt a kinda romantic writer, so ended up puting suspence n suspence..
I think u won't mind ..lol

thanks you

. Regards
Vampire-queen

Super Duper Fantastic update dr n a bit mysterious as always...!!!!

Awww Arjun carried her all the way to her room...!!!

OMG Riya's father is so cool...loved his convo with Arjun...thy seem more like frnds...!!!

This Arjun is so different...loved Ariya moments n both their Mvs...!!!!

Awww Arjun tried to comfort her n assured her frm his words so that she could share wht was bothering her but she didn't budge...!!! Loved Arjun cheekiness...!!!!

Wow even his thoughts made her relaxedn brought a smile on her face...!!!!

Rathod n Riya's convo was so shocking...!!!!

OMG she was a spoilt brat n Ricky was her frnd n she is doing all this to knw about him...!!!!

Wht the...!!! Dustin Choelo sent her to ETF n wanted her to make Arjun fall in love with her...but why...?????

Does her dad knw about all this...???? I mean he is the one who sent her to Dustin...!!!!

Awww loved Arjun's messages...he cared for her a lot...!!!!

Wow this update is filled of so many shocking revelations...!!!!

Precap looks scary...!!!!

Loved it to the bits...!!!!

Thanks 4 pm dr...

Continue soon...

Edited by Aks13 - 10 years ago
nice part...
rakesh gupta...

dustin -- the villain or the savior ... 

arjun will blast him off when he gets to know the truth...

play with arjun... bhari padega...

precap mein ricky or sikander...

same here...  love thrilling and suspense stories... 😉

update soon and thanks for the PM
Edited by nakshatra92 - 10 years ago
My BSB Didiyaa too loves you🤗
Super awesome part...
was romantic, emotional and suspense too... only you can do it BSB... i'm proud of you👍🏼
aww Riya's dad is super cool... why cant my dad be like him!!!!???😡😭😆
oh ho so Arjun chori chupke visits Riya that too coming through windows... how romantic😳
haww i was 😲 reading about real Riya ... OMG
so it is  Divi's bf behind all this i hate Coehlo... even in serial he s jerk🤢😡
So she joined ETF coz Coehlo asked her... but why is he behind Arjun????
i do have a feel he is Sikki in serial😡 😡 😡
So Riya was acting to help her friend but she really fell for our Super dashing hawtt cop☺️😳
Rathore knows the truth and thats what they talked abt ...hmmm
Arjun Riya moments were really sweet... lovely😳
ah that SMS😃
continue soon BSB... me waiting...
well dnt update till 19th you know the reason right
Edited by Leki - 10 years ago

Vampu,

How come I always feel breathless and my heart races after reading every one of your fictions?😕 You have a way of thrilling your readers to bits,Anks👏👍🏼

Now what is this Riya's problem?Sikki kya kjam hai bechaare Arjun ko pareshan karne ke liye? Methinks his whole life will pass by figuring out his destiny and the people around him 😛

But you have depicted each one's confusion and heartbreak very nicely.⭐️

Ab jaldi bata iss ladki ko kya hua hai? Kahi Saamy ne kiss toh nai kar diya cabin mein le jaa kar?😲