(i)Post 1: Introduction + I-F Journey
(ii)Post 2: Messages/Wishes
(iii)Post 3: Gifts
(iv)Post 4: Credits

-PMs send out: Sonia (DONE)

Posted: 10 years ago

PristineSoul

Happy Happy Birthday Aanchal!! πŸ€—

May God Bless You and May Your dreams come true.

Hope you have an amazing year ahead <3

-ZumSrK-

Happy Birthday Aanchu <3 πŸ€—

[center]I Love You Very Much <3 I dont know where to start from !! I'm very bad at writing B'day Msgs :| !! Ok so i'll start from where we met ! In our CC ! thanks to faru that I got to know you <3 You re jus so so wonderful and awesome friend <3 Love to talk yoou always <3 Your scraps make me so happy <3 you keep my scraps bahaara ;) I always think I make you irritated with my scraps !! you are jus so lovely <3 May god bless you all happiness <3 May this year becomes more better for you <3 I love you lotsss <3 stay happy always <3 and be with be πŸ˜³ 

some Gifts hope you'll like it :)

Adorable pari like you <3

[center]Asher-Khirad <3 

And Added some of your favs πŸ˜³

Lots of love Zumm😳

...Doctor...

Hey there Aanchi *hugs and kisses* :D

It is a very very very special day today. Yes, you guessed it right, it's your BIRTHDAY! πŸ₯³

Wish you a very happy birthday Aanchi :* You've been a great IF friend and believe me or not you're one of the bestest person I know. May god bless you with loads of luck, success & love. Live long and prosper :)

I couldn't make anything for you :( #College Kitni nalayak hoon na main? Sorry! But I got you a nice and delicious cupcake [chorified from tumblr] :D

Have a wonderful year ahead. Wish you a very Happy Birthday πŸ€—

Yuvika_15  
Hey Aanchu...πŸ€—
Happy birthday hun... have a wonderful day!
I got to know you through the T&D game... where u and Stutz later came into our munni badnaam CC thereby breaking the rules...tut tut... and it was then where I got to know that like me u also have a number of hubbies while my list is stuck at 4, urs seems to be never endingπŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
anyways its so good to have u on the CC team and surprisingly we've not connected that much I guess cos I was away wen u guys joined...anyway I want to wish u a very happy birthday and hope u have a lovely day!
best wishes
Yuvika

P.S: here's ya birthday siggy

-JungleeBilli-

Edited by OnlyHope - 10 years ago
My message:

Happy Birthday Aanchal! πŸ€—
May you have many many more and be blessed today, and your entire life!

More messages:

-Deepali-

Happy birthday AnchuπŸ₯³

Many many happy returns of the day..πŸ€—
Enjoy the day and have fun.
Have a wonderful year ahead...πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³

With Love
Deepali

Felicity.

Happy birthday Twinno! I hope you have an amazing day filled with lots of happiness and smiles! God bless you with immense happiness and success for the future, have an amazing day! Hope you get everything you wish for cos you totally deserve it! Keep rocking and Thank you for being such an awesome person ;) love you!
Mwah love from Amu<3

gk_09
Happy Birthday Aanchal πŸ₯³

May success and happiness surround you today and beyond! You're an absolute pleasure to work with. Have a lovely birthday πŸ€—

Keep Smiling =)

Gurprit

pinky0902

Heylooo Aanchuu!

Long time! <3

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!
Have an amaaazing one.
Hope your dreams come true <3 :*

Keep in touch.. Mwaaah! :*

Loves,
Pinky

DeviatedTesoro.

Hey Aanchal!

You're pretty amazing, but yeah, don't we all have to just asy that because it's your birthday?! *hmph* but I guess I have to b nice to you today since it is your birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have an amazing day!

-Saraa.

*Dev.*

Happy Happy Birthday Aanchal . God bless be happy & may you get your goal & eternity.😳

From what i'm aware of you from your posts is that you're a very silence loving person , who is a good as a person. Be happy.πŸ€—

With Regards *Dev.* .

-sweetgal19-

Aanchu !! Its your happy wala birthday !! πŸ€— Happy birthday sweetheart πŸ€— Its been hardly few months since we have known each other but today I can certainly say that we have become really close <3 On your birthday,my only wish is that only happiness find your way and may all your dreams come true πŸ€— Love you loads <33

Abhi

appy_indy-KD

Hey aanchal,

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day sweety... You are one of the most adorable person i have met on IF and i am glad that i know a person like you. We first met at Mehmaan Nawazi Forum, but didnot get to interact much over there. and then diversity show contest happened then i got to know you properly. Just love tumhara aur nabz a bantar. You are one of the very talented people on IF and i am in love with your Magic Portions. Last but not the least thank you for helping me out in Siggies, giving your suggestions and comments whenever i pmed you for the betterment. Just remain as you are, lovely, full of life, cute, and naughty...

A small gift for you

..Naina..

Happpy Birthday Aanchal!! πŸ€—

I hope you have an absolutely wonderful amazing day and an amaaazing year ahead of you! It was super awesome working with you in the DSDDSB forum, all those written updates πŸ˜† Enjoy your day to the fullest!

Cheers!
Naina

.Tanya.

-Eris-

happy birthday πŸ€—Hope u have a great day 

B day gifts

Edited by OnlyHope - 10 years ago
I had requested Appy for a banner for her b'day..use it if needed :)