TOI: Aanand falls off a horse and injures his back

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Aanand falls off a horse and injures his back
Aanand falls off a horse and injures his back

Aanand Goradiya, who plays lecherous Rajput king Rao Sultan, injured his back while shooting a scene with his senapati in 'Bharat Ka Veer Putra " Maharana Pratap', courtesy his horse. The animal suddenly became violent and grabbed the leg of his senapati, who was perched on another horse nearby. As if that was not enough, it rose on its hind legs and got restless. As a result, Aanand lost his balance and fell off.

The production house and crew members rushed him to a nearby doctor. While there was no fracture, he suffered a muscle tear on his lower back. However, he took painkillers and resumed shooting. He says, "I am still in pain and wearing a belt to ease it a bit. Since I am shooting for 'Maharana Pratap' and 'Adaalat' simultaneously, there is no time to rest. I am anxious as I have to ride the same horse again for the scene continuity."

TFS!
Get well soon Mr.Jaiswal! :P
Awww...I hope he feels better :)
Wishing a speedy recovery to Anand.
IM Jaiswal - We want you back
Take care Mr.Aanand !! I'm a fan of your acting !! Hope you recover soon... I hope your work doesn't inhibit your health ... Take care and rest well...