ARAKSHI T4 : DIL..Ki Awaaz...chp36 updt pg 21..:)[ON HOLD Till MAY]

Posted: 10 years ago

😊INDEX😊

LINK TO THREAD 1...

( Chapter 1-12 )

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3719754&PID=91089613&#p91089613

LINK TO THREAD 2...

( Chapters 13-19)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3734329

LINK TO THREAD 3...
( Chapter 20-29 )

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3750778

Chapter30

https://www.india-forums.com/edit_post_form.asp?PID=94437012&PN=1

Chapter 31

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3782125&PID=94494724&#p94494724

Chapter 32

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3782125&TPN=6&#p94576682

Chapter 33

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3782125?pn=11

Chapter 34 page 14

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3782125&TPN=14

Chapter 35 page 18

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3782125&TPN=18

Chapter 36 page 21

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3782125&TPN=21

To Be continued...

😊

Edited by SAKSHI.. - 10 years ago

Hello friends me back with another part but before that let me thank you ALL for liking my story...and especislly to those who commented ...because , because of you all only I managed to reach THREAD 4...THANK YOU soo much guys ...really really means a lottt...

RECAP...

Sorry..Arjun...tumhara...jar...' she said

Jiske liye sorry hona chaie vo tumhe samjh bhi nai aega kabhi...and you are soo sorry for a broken jar...' he said looking at her bleeding hand ..

[Chapter 30...]

'I will have to clean up so...remove this kurti of yours...' he said without thinking what he was saying and she froze with her mouth open...Realizing what he said he corrected himself...

Mera matlab hai...go and change these clothes of yours vaise bhi kafi gande ho gae hain...infection ho sakta hai...And I know you don't want to wear Roshni's clothes so you can ...I mean you have to wear my clothes...be quick ...mai bahar wait kar raha hoon...5 minutes...' he said and went out

And haan wear a shirt not a T- shirt it will be easier...' he said from outside

Baap re ye to order de deke hi maar dalega...Haan ok...!!!' she shouted

Chal sakshi lets see what this Akdu has for you...yaha to colour ki dukaan hai...!! Lagta hai crayons leke gaya hoga shirts lene...Ummm kaun si pehnu...Haan ye red wali is looking nice...lemme chek kaisi lagegi...' she said looking in the mirror

Jaldi karo...Miss Anand...photo shoot pe nai bhej raha hoon tumhe...aur don't touch anything else warna Samhji Ya...Samjhaon...' he shouted from outside

Mujhe koi shauk nai hai kisi ki personal cheeszo ko hath lagane mein aur vo bhi tum jaise logo ki...' she shot back

Fine be quick...else I am coming in...!!' he replied

Haww itna bhi manners nai hai...ek bholi bhali ladki jo ki bimaar hai tum uska faida uthaoge ? she said with all her drama

You are done or no ??' he said cutting her short

Haan...pichle 5 minute say...' she said and he bang opened the door...!!

Baitho...'he said making her sit on the bed carefully upar ki ek button open hai vo bhi band kar lo...' he said looking at her

Matlab ?? she said getting confused

Matlab what is the use of wearing a shirt if you have closed all the buttons ??Turn around and open the  buttons ...' he said taking out cotton and lotion to clean her wound

WHAT ??' she again shot back

Open the top two buttons and turn around Miss Anand...and I have not yet joined French classes to issi se kaam chalana padega tumhe...' he said himself going behind her

(She slowly opened the two buttons...he carefully slided the collar of the shirt off her shoulders and saw the wound bleeding...He opened the already wrapped bandage which was drenched in blood by now and mentally cursed her for being careless but also felt sad sensing the pain she must be going through...and just gave a glare to her back head...)

Well you are visible ACP ...ghoorne ki zaroorat nai hai...chot ko aise ghooroge to aur dar jaegi..and will deepen itself...' she said looking him from the mirror

Yeh witty dimag sahi samay pe kaha chala jata hai Miss Anand...' he said looking her through the mirror...' and their eyes locked for some seconds

Arjun then placed the cotton dipped in lotion on her wound and she closed her eyes tightly in order to bear the pain...without making noise...and a tear escaped her eye...He saw that and in a reflex blew air on her wound so as to pacify the burning effect...This was unexpected and so it gave a shiver down her spine...He was much occupied with her pain and didn't notice that...He bandaged her carefully and slided the collar portion back in it its position...She buttoned herself...

Thanks Arjun...' she voiced out when he was about to leave

He just halted for a second and said...' Kuch chaie ho to bula lena and na sunu to call or message me...but please dont leave your bed and for god's sake Rest...!!'

10 P.M...

Door Bell rang and they all were there...

Sakshi kaisi kaisi hai...' asked Sameer coming in...

Theek hai...araam kar rai hai...' he said coming in

(His phone buzzed but he didn't pick up...intentionally...)

Kya hua everything ok ?? asked sameer

Haan haan...lets star...' and a messaged flashed on his screen

ARJUN PLEASE...'

Kiske phone aur message a rae hain why aren't you answering them ?' asked Sameer

Kuch nai...yuhi...' he said ..again his phone buzzed

Kya hai Sakshi ..!!' he said getting angry ...

Please...' she said slowly...

No means no...phone rakho and don't disturb us just now...' he said and disconnected the phone and asked everyone tokeep their phones on silent especially to Shree as he knew next number was of Shree and he was right Shree's bhone buzzed the moment he switched on the silent mone...

Dont pick it up Shree Sakshi ka hoga...darwaza kholne ko keh rai hai...just ignore her concentrate...' he said

Tune usey band kiya hai ?? Tuhje uska khayaal rakhna chaie aur ulta tu usey pareshaan kar raha hai...!!!' said sammes surprisingly and all were shocked listning that Arjun had actually locked Sakshi from outside

Lekin kyu sir ..?? asked Ayesha

Kyuki kuch der pehle she tried to get up aur kamzori ke karan she fell down and hurted her back shoulder ...aur mujhe pata tha ki tumlog aoge to vo phir aisa hi kuch karegi so while coming out I bolted the door from outside...Ab concentrate karein Not seeing them totally convinced he said again...'Dont worry maine pani , coffee aur khane ka kuch samaan rakh diya hai..which of course vo nai khegi it being healthy but bhook lagaegi to khana hi padega...aur phir she has her phone...bakwaas karne ke liye phone kar sakti hai to zaroorat padne pe bhi kar hi degi...aur vaise bhi she is right in the next room so please you need not worry...ab thoda kaam kar le ???

Now they all seemed convinced ...shree whispered to Chotu and Liza..

Sahi hai beta...sherni ko band ke rakha hai...chutegi to maza aega...'

Dont worry specky is sher ke samne humari sherni ki ek nai chalegi...' said Liza

Saskhi bhi soch rai hogi Hospital se bhaag ke jail mein ake phas gai...' said Chotu

(And they all had a giggle...which which went unnoticed by Arjun who in turn just glared to bring them back to their senses...)

Ok guys...so lets make a plan and start working on it...mai nai chahata ab aur der ho in sab mein...' said Sameer

Look team itna to hume pata hai ki this case is not at all going to be easy ...forget about easy its going to be very risky...' said Sameer

Risk tumlogo ki jaan ko hi nahi tumhari naukari ko bhi hoga...To abi bata do kaun kaun humare sath hai aur kaun nahi...' comleted Arjun

Sir hum sab aapke sath hain...' said Ayesha at an instant

Soch samjh ke jawwaab dena Ayesha...tum log ko pata hai ki humare do officers already iss mission mein apni jaan gawa chuke hain...aur saath hi sath desh drohi hone ka dhabba bhi...to haan bolne se pehle ek baar phir sab soch lo...' said Arjun reading the file

Sir Sakshi ne hum log ka sath dene se pehle kabhi socha hai jo hum sochenge...' said Chotu

Haan sir aur rahi baat jaan gawane ki to...ETF join karne ke baad is barein mein sochna hi chod diya humne bhi aur humare pariwaar walo ne bhi' said Shree

And sir desh drohi kaun hai ye to hum bohot jald purey desh ke samne le aenge...' added Liza

Both Arjun Sameer had a smile on their faces...They were happy to know that they didn't just call themselves as friends but they actually ment it...it was the second time they were giving the proof of being FRIENDS...and it made them proud that they had a team who knew what it ment to be a part of the country's most trusted and respected officers and at the same time they didn't think twice when they had to choose between their friend and their duty...No it didn't mean they vaulued their friendship over their duty ..not at all ...but they very well knew that they didn't reqire a batch of ETF to serve their nation...They will do that even without having that tag...AND in a way they were doing their their duty...their biggest duty...to deliver justice to two of the countries most loyal officers who inspite of being recognised MARTYRS were looked down upon because of cheating their nation... .

So guys how was it ...???

Guys I tried replying to all ...but just could not...was not at all possible...so replied only till chapter 26...Rest I have read all your comments...and will be liking from now on...as I have to finish this story withing this week only...so I really hope you understand...Will repy if I find any confusion or question in your comments...

Please do give your feedbacks...will be waiting...

Take Care

😊

Edited by SAKSHI.. - 10 years ago

Oopppss! Forgot to unres!

Congo shongo on thread #4!!😳
Loved the update!! I wanna write a long reply, but abhi ke liye issi se kaam challa lo, on next update I will post a lambaaa wala reply!!
Es tut mir leid mein Schatz! <3
Edited by Sakuu - 10 years ago
Congrats for this new thread...

Awesome update dear...
Really loved it...

Sakshi's commenting on his shirt colors was so funny...typical Sakshi style...
And that cute Arakshi scene...just loved It...

I was thinking that the team would be wondering seeing her in his shirt...
But...Ooh noo...!!! He locked her in his room...

Poor Sakshi...!!! She would be so restless...even Shree didn't pick up her call...

And the team's courage and dedication is really admirable...

Cont. soon...
congratulation for new thread... and again brilliant update.. :)
awesum update

congo on nw thrd

sak in a room = a booki sherni

acp sab samalke

ab arakshi ka face off sab ke samne

too gud plzzz jaldi update karoo
Res :)
unres 
Oh MY GOD. the first arakshi scene was like β˜ΊοΈ i loved loved reading it
loved shree, lisa and chotu's conversation tooo lol πŸ˜†
lalalaaa going to go and read the next part hehe
Edited by ritu_24 - 10 years ago
Res
Pakha, i'm gonna reply in the morning.

unres
Another superb update.
That little moment between Arakshi was so purely written. i loved it.
Arjun closed the sherni inside the room😲. 
enjoyed reading the dialogues πŸ˜† ek baat samaj nahi ayi, agar sakshi was not comfortable wearing Roshni's clothes, then did she agreed to wear Arjun's shirts... yh i know the answer Arjun's SYS!πŸ˜†
We always compliment Shaleen  for wearing different shades of shirts in the show, you have incorporated that well in your story too😳

Thanks for the PM. Update soon!

p.s- congrats for the new thread!πŸ‘
Edited by Jo_Pinchy - 10 years ago
Sakshi ko band kar diya!😈
loved the update
the crayons wala dialogue was funny
Arjun is so sweet  , I just love him
Continue soon