Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Congratulations for the 4th thread Sakshi ... :)

haye-2 Sakhshi ko band kar diya Arjun ji bhi na kya hain...bechari poor soul...But kya karte Arjun g bhi unke paas koi choice hi nahi thi verna humari Sakhshi g ka tou pata hi hai ...Nice update...thanks and Sorry foer being Late...😊
Edited by nicky13 - 10 years ago
priyu03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats for new thread dear 👏
Awesome update
sakshi was commenting on his shirts 😆
hehe Arjun locked her in room not bad 
what will happen when they will she her in arjun's shirt 
loved them courage and dedication towards their nation 
loved the update 
cont soon

PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congo shongo sakshini for the new thread...really deserving and very happy for you :-D
Very awesome update...looove the team spirit of the ETF team and how supportive they are :-))

Haha arjun locked sakshi in the room...sooo cute yaar...really loove thats part :-))

Thank you heaps for the update and pm <3
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congo for 4th thread...
awesomely written sakshi!!!!!!!!!!!!
sakshi commenting on arjun shirt color lol😆...
there scene was so cute...
god he locked her inside the room...poor sakshi...
loved his caring...
cont soon will be waiting for next...
Edited by anu91 - 10 years ago
Asapom thumbnail
awesome update
bechari sakshi ko band kar diya kamre mein
continue soon
shreya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
congrats for the new thread
lovely update
very cute
waiting for more :)
SAKSHI.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hello everyone...me back with another part...firstly thank you  sooo much each one of you gor liking and commenting ...read all your feedbacks...and really means a lottt...!!

So here goes another part...Please ignore the errors...!!

RECAP...

Both Arjun Sameer had a smile on their faces...They were happy to know that they didn't just call themselves as friends but they actually ment it...it was the second time they were giving the proof of being FRIENDS...and it made them proud that they had a team who knew what it ment to be a part of the country's most trusted and respected officers and at the same time they didn't think twice when they had to choose between their friend and their duty...No it didn't mean they vaulued their friendship over their duty ..not at all ...but they very well knew that they didn't reqire a batch of ETF to serve their nation...They will do that even without having that tag...AND in a way they were doing their their duty...their biggest duty...to deliver justice to two of the countries most loyal officers who inspite of being recognised MARTYRS were looked down upon because of cheating their nation... .

Chapter 31...

So guys...the plan is...Shree sabse pehle you hack into all the compures and phones of all those people jinke naam is file main hain...and let me know all the details ...' said Sameer

Shree sabe pehle us time pe chek karo jab ye sab hua tha I mean Sakshi ke bhai aur unke dost ki death ke time pe...If they still use the same number ...' added Arjun

Sure sir...' said shree

Chotu tum apne aadmiyo se pata karwao ki kya in logo ka koi lene dena underworld se to nai hai...kyuki I can see a lot of transactions here to ho sakta hai they are being paid or are paying them...' said Arjun

Ji sir...' said Chotu

Ayesha tum kaise bhi karke inlogo ke sare bank records nikalwao...we will surely get something from there...' said Sameer

Ok...' replied Ayesha

Liza...kya kaise bhi kar key tum Prithvi Sir ki postmortam reports nikalwa saksti ho ? I know vo shayad hi help kary but I don't want to take chance...

I'll try sir...'  said Liza

(Arjun's phone buzzed again making irritating him this time...)

Kya problem hai Sakshi...why don't you let us work..!!' he said angrily

Vo...Arjun...mai vo...' she stammered

Kya vo mai...why don't you get it ...hum log yahaan kuch important discuss kar rae hain and tumhe mazzk soojh raha hai...' he said in anger

Arjun...vo...meri medicines ...yaha nai hain...toh...' she tried to explain

Oh...haan ruko mai ata hoon...' he said and went leaving everyone in surprise by his sudden swing in moods...

[In The Room]

Umm...ye lo ...' he said giving her medicine and water

Thanks...' she said slowly

Bahar chalna hai...' he asked

She got excited all of a sudden ...and nodded in positive with her million dollar smile...He nodded his head in disbelief and helped her to get down the bed but she said...

Arjun...mujhe pair mein chot nai lagi hai...I'll ma...na..ge...' she tried to complete

I know Miss Anand ...tumhe pair mein kabhi bhi chot nai lagi thi...but dimaag mein lagi thi...' he said sarcastically

She just looked down...feeling sorry...and he continued...

Lekin kya karu...kaha lagi didn't ever bother me...kisey...' he stopped midway

[In the living room...]

Everyone was shocked to see Sakshi...even Sameer looked in amusement...well why not...Miss Sakshi Anand was in one of HIS shirts...

Kya hua guys...tum log aise kyu dekh rae ho ?? he said looking at their faces

Kuch nai you come...' said Ayesha and got up to help her...

Vaise Arjun hum Sakshi ke liye kapde la hi rae the itni jaldi kyat hi huh ..' Sameer said in Arjun's ears..and in return Arjun just glared back...

Sameer its already time for dinner why not order something here only...'said Ayesha

Hmm good idea...' he said

Nai bad idea...' said Arjun

Hum koi bhi chance nai le sakte...aisa karte hain...Sam mai aur tum chalet hain aur le atey hain..I don't want kisi ko bhi pata chale ki I'm back here especially unko jo humpe nazar rakhe hain...it might be dangerous...' Arjun said getting up...

Yes you are right...we have to be very careful from now on...' Sameer said following him

(They both went out to get the food...)

So...!!! said Liza teasing Sakshi

So...????' replied sakshi

Chal ab itni bhi bholi mat bak ok...tell us ye hua kaise...!!' said Ayesha

What guys...tumlog kis barein mein baat kar rae ho..??' said sakshi getting confused

Tere getup ke barein mein...aur kis barein mein...Jo Arjun sir kisi cheez ko haath bhi lagane nai dete unhone tujhe apne kapde diye pehenne key liye ?? Said Shree

Haan ye chamatkaar hua kaise ??' added Chotu

Nai guys aisa kuch nai hai...mere kapne kharaab ho gae the and I didn't have anything to wear isliye Arjun gave this...' she said

[20 Minutes later...]

Yaar ye SYS aur Dammit kahaan reh gae , mujhe bohot bhook lag rai hai...' said Chotu

Time lagta hai Chotu...Itan sara khana pack karwane main...' said Arjun from behind

Nai sir vo mai bas yuhi...' said chotu getting scared

(They all gathered around the dining table and started having food...)

Ek minute sakshi tumhare liye vo nai ye hai...' said Sameer taking out another packet

Yeh ??? mai yeh nai khaungi...!! I wont have just soup jab tumsab itna tasty khana khaoge...' said Sakshi looking at Chotu who was enjoying his food by now

Maine Arjun se pehle hi kaha tha...ki you wont like phir bhi...!!' he said looking at Arjun

Maine kaha na mujhe nai khana ye bhi koi khane ki cheez hai...' she said shifting the bowl

(Arjun just glared at her and she started eating...and others just smiled at her...)

[20 Minutes Later...]

I guess ab hume chalna chaie...kafi raat ho gai hai...' Said sameer

Hmm...be carefull...kal office mein milte hain...bye ' said Arjun and they all left

Arjun locked the door and went inside...Sakshi was already in her room...

Ye lo...haldi wala doodh...Ayesha ne bataya isse ghav jaldi bhar jate hain...' he said giving her the glass of milk...

Sakshi took it...' she had tears in her eyes...

Ab kya hua...ro   kyu rai ho...' he said sitting beside her

Tumhe pata hai mumma bhi mujhe aise hi doodh mein haldi mila key deti when I used to be unwell...unke jane key baad aj pehli baar...' and her voice cracked

Sakshi...mai tumhare sath hoon iska matlab ye nai hai ki tum kamzoor pad sakti ho...tum ro sakti ho...Tuhara bhai abhi bhi tumhe dekhta hai...' he said wiping her tears

Arjun...Thank you...'

Kiss liye Miss Anand...'

Mera saath dene key kiye...' she replied

Tumhe bhi thanks...'

Mujhe kyu...'

Mera sath dene ke liye maur mujpe hamesha wishwas karne ke liye jab kisi ne nai kia...' he replied

To Be Continued...

So guys how was is...???

Do let me know , will be waiting for your responses...

Take Care

😊

Edited by SAKSHI.. - 10 years ago
shreya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great update
i love this caring Arjun
very nice writing :)
eshasrk thumbnail
I read your updates and I loved them...thanks for the PM
nicky13 thumbnail
lao g aa gayi main apna comment Unres karne ke liye...come to the update
Arjun ki care Sakhshi ke liye...Lallu Nath Medicine rkhna bhol giya Room Mein...chalo shukar hai isi bahane se Sakhshi room se bahar tou aa gayi...Loved their convo

Arjun...mujhe pair mein chot nai lagi hai...I'll ma...na..ge...' she tried to complete

I know Miss Anand ...tumhe pair mein kabhi bhi chot nai lagi thi...but dimaag mein lagi thi...' he said sarcastically

She just looked down...feeling sorry...and he continued...

Lekin kya karu...kaha lagi didn't ever bother me...kisey...' he stopped midway

but why he stopped in the halfway...kuchh kehna chahte the Mr.Akdu g...firr kaha kion nahi yaar...

sab log sakhshi ko tease kar rahe the ke usne Arjun ki shirt pehni thi...

nice update sakhshi dear...👏

Edited by nicky13 - 10 years ago