continue soon...
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome update 
bechari sakshi ko sab tease kar rhe the
continue soon
superb update...
loved arjun caring for sakshi...
ETF teams were as usual awesome(work,love,caring)...
hahahha sakshi bechaari!! Pehle Ayesha and Liza ke sawaal, aur fir sirf soup mila=( yeh ACP kitna mean hai yar!
loved the update hun!
ahhh this was sooo awesome tooo! 
the last bit was so awww ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ i love how arjun is taking care of sakshi
the team's reaction at her wearing arjun's shirt was hilarious loool😆

oh oh oh and update sooonish pleaseee
Edited by ritu_24 - 10 years ago
Superb.
Did i just frown with sakshi seeing that pathetic soup no i'm not wounded by a bullet haha but actually down with flu..*sniffs*
Hmm... i actually have got a sudden urge to see sakshi iin his clothes in the show. Pls yeh story f32 peh forward karo.. they will get some ideas n give us some arakshi scenes.
Thanks for the pm.

P.s off topic... pls continue the game!

Hello friends me back with another part...Hope you like it...Please ignore the errors..I know bohot hote honge..AND thanks A lottt for your comments...They always bring a smile on my face...PLease do give your feedbacks...will be waiting...PLEASE read the Note at the end...

RECAP...

Arjun...Thank you...'

Kiss liye Miss Anand...'

Mera saath dene key kiye...' she replied

Tumhe bhi thanks...'

Mujhe kyu...'

Mera sath dene ke liye maur mujpe hamesha wishwas karne ke liye jab kisi ne nai kia...' he replied

Chapter 32...

[Morning 6 a.m...]

Arjun came to check on Sakshi but not finding her in her room he panicked...

Sakshi...Sakshi...!!' he said...hearing some noises from the kitchen he ran towards it...

There she was...trying to prepare his Cutting hai...

What the...!! Miss SakshiAnand tumne kya kasam kha rakhi hai...mujhe timely attacks dene ki...!!' he said angrily

Vo Arjun..actually...' she said

You don't have to Sakshi please...you don't have do all this...' he said in a concerned voice

Please...' she replied

Amm..Ok ...fine but tumhe samaan kaha se mila I mean milk and all...' he said

Nai mila na...aur sab to tha but milk to lana hi padega...' she said innocently

Typical Miss Anand...karne ke baad sochna... he thought to himself

Ok...paas hi mein shop hai mai leke ata hoon...you sit down and don't stress urself...' he said and went locking the door behind himself

[10 Minutes Later...]

They sat in the balcony...he sipping his Cutting Chai and she her coffee...yes he knew she preferred Coffee so brought coffee powder for her...

Arjun...' she said in order to break the silence

Hmm...' he said sipping his chai..

You have a good collection of shirts I must say...' she said

I know...' he said coldly and looked towards her and they both burst out laughing

Arjun...' she said again

Bolo Sakshi...' he said coldly

Tum mujhe ETF se kyu nikalna chahte the ..??' she asked innocently

(This time he looked down...he was guilty...)

Bolo na Arjun kyu nikalna chahte the...' she again asked

Kyuki mai nai chahta tha ki tum mere aas paas raho...' he replied still looking down

Par kyu...kyuki I used to irritate you...' she said sadly

Nai kyuki...' he stopped

Kyuki kya Arjun...' she asked again

Kyuki...kuch nai Sakshi...' he said

Ek baat bolu...' she replied

Hmm...'

Maine jhooth nai bola tha Arjun...' she  said slowly

(He understood what she ment and asked...)

Toh phir kyu...' he asked

Kyuki I cudnt see guilt in your eyes...So I decided to ...Aur vaise bhi tumhare gusse ki to adat thi mujhe ..lekin guilt ki adat nai dalna chahti thi...' she said

I'm sorry Sakshi...' he said looking in her eyes...

Friends...' she said forwarding her hand...

Arjun just looked at her...They both remembered their first meeting...

Getting no response from his side...she tried to hold his hand but he removing his hand and getting up...said

Not this time Miss Anand...' he said with a witty smile...'

She got up...in anger and jerked her shoulder and cried in pain...'Aaah...'

Carefull...!!! he said holding her by the shoulder...but she was sad that he refused her friendship...Seeing her pouting he smiled and said...

Iss baar...shuruat mai karronga...Friends...?? he said

And there she forgot all her pain...and grabbed his hand as if it was just a second's offer...and shaked it ...and said...

Friends...!! with her million dollar smile...

Arjun's Phone buzzed...

Hello ..haan Sameer ...theek hai mai ata hoon...' said Arjun and disconnected the phone

Vo..Sameer ka phone aya tha...naya case hai...lekin tum...' he said

Oh don't worry about me...i'll manage...vaise mai chal...' she tried to ask but one glare and she gulped the remeing words and thoughts...

[10 Minutes later...]

Mai darwaza bahar se band kar ke ja raha hoon...dont go near the windows and koi bhi zaroorat ho to call me...aur apna phone apne pas rakhna...i'll keep calling...' he said and she just nodded...well did she have an option ??

Aur haan...dont roam about...take rest...ab samjhe...ja...samjhaun ??' he said and went

Akdu kahika...dost bhi bhala aise samjhate hain...waise Sakshi tub hi kissey expect kar rai hai...jo bhi ho jae no one can separate ACP Arjun from his SYS...' she said to herself and wet in her room...

[30 Minutes Later]

ETF Office

Yar ye Arjun sir ko kya ho gaya hai...mana gussa pehle bhi karte the lekin itna gussa ?? said Shree to Chotu

Haan yar..jabse ae hain chidchida rae hai...pata nahi kis baat pe irritated hain..aur sara gussa humpe nikal rae hain...' said Chotu

Tum log ko kuch kaam vaam nai hai kya...jabse dekh raha hoon...chit chat kar rae ho..' he scolded them for nth time now..

Lekin sir...' Shree treid to say but he said cutting him short

Kya...pura case mujhe ghoorke hi solve karne ka irada hai kya...' he said looking at shree and chotu who stood there with their mouth open

Kya hua Rawte kyu dat rahe ho becharo ko...' said Sameer coming to their rescue

(Both Shree and Chotu looked at him with a puppy face and thanked him as if an angel had come to save them from the Devil...Rathore smiled looking at their helpless faces...)

Call karlo...' he said

Call who ??' said Arjun at an impulse

Ab mujhse to mat chupa ...' said Sameer taking his seat at the other end..

Aisa kuch nai hai Rathore...mai bas soch raha tha ki pata nai if she's ok or not...' said Arjun trying to explain

She...?? Who she mai toh case se related baat kar raha tha...'Rathore said with a smirk

Oh...umm...haan mai bhi...vai...mai call kar ke ata hoon...' Arjun said and went outside

Rawte ...kissey call kar rae ho ye to bata do...' Sameer shouted on his back

Tu nai janta Sameer...mai handle kar loonga...' Arjun said increasing his pace

Achha mujhe nai pata tha mai apni behen ko hi nai janta...' Sameer thought to himself and smiled ...

To Be Continued...

So how was it guys...?? Do give your feedbacks...Wil be waiting for your updates..

NOTE :I'll keep my story on hold...hold because its certainly not the end...and abhi I don't have time...so HOLD...next update either will be in this week only OR not soon ...I mean either you will get the updates by Sunday and if not till then then I don't know when..because i'll be almost inactive from next week...BUT whenever i'll finish writing an update i'll come here and update ...Don't forget my story guys...!!  

Will really miss you all ...!!!!

Take Care

😊

res / unres
sorry for undressing so late
I actually forgot
anyways , finally I got to comment 1st
so I am very happy
coming to ur update
it was awesome as always
so finally saakshi and arjun are friends
love arjun's concern for saakshi
continue soon
Edited by magati - 10 years ago
Awesome
Arjun worried for Sakshi. Poor Choree got scolded & rathod saving them along teasing Arjun. Where is Ayesha?
@Sakuu : You said something in french i guess in reply to my 30th chap ...
Punjabi sikh nai pae and you expect me to understand french ??????? Hhahahaha  Like our ACP ..'Maine bhi abhi french classes join nai ki hain to abhi isi se kaam chalana padega...

@Jo_Princhy : I have posted a pic cum collage in GOTW ...and also asked to make it a sticky note...hope you people like ..

ALL:Thanks for your beautiful comments ..Really means a lottt...!!!

Sayonara guys...

Take Care...
😊
Edited by SAKSHI.. - 10 years ago