Deivam Thandha Veedu Oct 18 -25 Discussions

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
i dun watch it cause i just hate how women are treated there and seetha daily crying. At least reading ur updates i get to know what's happening there nu ðŸ˜† thank you for the updates.
Thanks for the updates. I is really sad to see seetha being treated badly by almost everyone. I hope there is a turn around time for her.
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

i dun watch it cause i just hate how women are treated there and seetha daily crying. At least reading ur updates i get to know what's happening there nu ðŸ˜† thank you for the updates.

Me too - don't watch - i want to slap Seetha character - she is not a child - didn't she know that Priya always prank on her - can't  she see it on her own eyes every time she listen to the leech she end up trouble - can't tolarate this kind of character

Chitra inteligent women should know how to fix the problem - send Seetha to school where she can learn and it will give confident instead punishing her like school kid - everyone playing with Seetha's feelings - Ram - Priya - Urmila - Kalpana - i think if the little girl is here she will give good advice to Seetha - good idea at least she is out of the house and hope she learn something valuable

Ravi thanks you have lots of patience to do this - love to read the updates
 Yup true out of all the serial characters today Seetha is the biggest Thiyaagi 😆

How she tolerates all this and keeps quiet I don't understand.

Here Chitra is shown as the villi as well - can never tell if she is meaning well.
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 10 years ago
@ Lakshmi , Ravi..

Saw 2 threads for OCt 21 - 25.. so clubbed them into one..
Originally posted by kalki2007

Me too - don't watch - i want to slap Seetha character - she is not a child - didn't she know that Priya always prank on her - can't  she see it on her own eyes every time she listen to the leech she end up trouble - can't tolarate this kind of character

Chitra inteligent women should know how to fix the problem - send Seetha to school where she can learn and it will give confident instead punishing her like school kid - everyone playing with Seetha's feelings - Ram - Priya - Urmila - Kalpana - i think if the little girl is here she will give good advice to Seetha - good idea at least she is out of the house and hope she learn something valuable

Ravi thanks you have lots of patience to do this - love to read the updates

Kalki so true.. one time falling into prank its okay but again and again? 😕 Even i too feel like slapping Seetha. Today i watched while cooking and i was like whats wrong with this girl and wanted to give her a slap too ... 😡

Kalpana - karma biting back. I wonder who is behind all this.

Thanks for the updates frndz... I hate the hero Ram.. 😡