Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

::** HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN OF HEARTS KRITIKA KAMRA **:: - Page 5

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow!! Tahnk u so much for this lovely siggy Alkaben!! It's such a wonderful gift for me... Coz this pic of Kritika aka Dr. Nidhi is my favorite and this episode is my super-favorite... Kyu hawa aaj yun gaa rahi hai... Wow!! What a song, what an episode... KK & MBji's worldclass acting and my ethereal beauty Kritika in this stunning attire!! ☺️☺️☺️

Thank u for all the help in making this thread... It wouldnt have succeeded w/o ur mesmerizing siggies and awesome slideshows!! 🤗🤗🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ttrocks thumbnail

Superb graphics Bro!! 👏👏👏👏👏
ttrocks thumbnail

Another wonderful sigy from NR!! Thank u so very much dear... U saved the show with ur siggies!! 🤗🤗🤗
ttrocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starry.phoenix

Happy Birthday Kritika!

Thank you loads and loads Shikhaji!! 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 W/o ur brilliant banners, this thread would have lacked brilliance... In such short time, u did really wonders!! Cannot thank you enough!! Take a bow Ma'am!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 Loved all your banners so much!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
ttrocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Dev.*

Happy Happy Birthday Kritika Kamra aka our Doctor Nidhi.
Happy Birthday Scraps, Wishes with Graphics for Orkut, Myspace
Your one character which inspired me to become Doctor is Doctor Nidhi's awesome character. You have such a power to express emotions over your face that none can match it. Either they are emotional or happy moments , we celeberated it with proud because we have your talent in show.
Wishing you Many Many Returns of the day again! God bless you!🤗 Kittu aka Kritika Kamra.😳

Regards Dev.😳

PS : More than anybody else, i want to appreciate Starry.Phoenix for making ALL Banners on Last minute & Helping all of us in making this thread look wonderful by their awesome creativity. Thankyou so much Shikha for your efforts.!👏

Also , I want to say Thanks to Tupu for giving me opportunity to have a look at thread & giving me responsibility to correct & guide her on this thread here. 👏 

God bless All.
take care.

Yes Dev, I 100% agree to you that Shikhaji's help is priceless!! She deserves great vote of thanks!! Though she isnt from our ktlk forum still upon ur request, she worked all the banners as if working for her own thread!! Hats off Shikhaji. Ur timely help shall be remembered forever!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

And thank u tons to you too Dev. I had no idea of banners etc. but you took charge, gave me required guidelines and contacted Shikhaji and got things done such nicely!! So nice of you... God bless you too. TC and regards. 😃
floridadoc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Kritika 😊
Tupu..simply outstanding thread..hats off to you..appreciate your great efforts..indeed awesome n marvelous job..⭐️ 👏
ttrocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rajanigandha26

Befre Tupu puts House Full board I also want to make my reservation for Kk's Bday.😆

Rajani... how to thank you... In such short time, u came up with one after another mesmerizing siggies... despite being tied p with office work and household responsibilities... Thank u so very much for all the beautiful b'day siggies and contribution in this thread. 😃🤗
ttrocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bawaswift

Bholi si surat, aankhon mein masti, gulon mein rehti, nagmon mein basti..!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kritika, you are the epitome of beauty and love...
Your beauty must be seen in your eyes.. cos they speak..
Its the doorway of your heart where the love resides... !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are Awesome, as truth n honesty is written on across your face.. !!!
Shine like a star ever.. Be how you are forever.. May you get all in life.. Thats the pray coming right from the heart ever.. !
Miss you Kritika, miss you as Dr. Nidhi Verma.. falling in for hardstone n taking him out of that quila like Titli n becoming the Queen of that castle and made it a home finally ! 
Have a wonderful bash on your very very special day. Be with your family and friends and be as loving you are, always.. Miss you, love you,
Happy Birthday, Dil se... 🤗

Ditto..ditto... Very well put BawaBro!!

And thank you loads to you too!! If this thread has rocked today then credits goes to all those who have been credited in this thread... U put all ur imp. work aside and worked to help me for this thread... Cannot thank you enough!! 😃😃😃 U r so great Bro!!
ttrocks thumbnail

Wow!! Stunning siggy of the angel Kittu Bishal!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
ttrocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SwastikAshNi

Thanks Tupu and all who has made this tread to be so sweet and colorful👏
Keep shining with a blessed year,may it brings tons of success and happiness for u Kritz❤️

My pleaseure always Bishal. Thanks you so much for the kind words and wishes!!

And, thank U so much for all the mesmerizing siggies!! They absolutely added more charm to the thread. Really appreciate ur contribution. Have a good day ahead. Regards.