Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

::** HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN OF HEARTS KRITIKA KAMRA **:: - Page 7

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sonyjknum

Happy Birthday Dr. Nidhi.you as Doc Nidhi are going to be in our hearts forever,miss you every moment,when ever I see someone smiling beautifully,I remember you,your eyes your smile and above all your attitude made you an angel.Thank you for being such a warm hearted person,we miss your warmth which we used to feel through your expressions,through your dialogues ,through your interactions,we never imagined that our chulbuli Nidhi will make us her serious admirers .Miss you,please come back to enchant us once again
Happy Birthday to you,May lord give you all the success and happiness,may you always enjoy the love of all your family and friends and innumerable fans

Brilliantly put Sonyji!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Echo you in every word!! Kritika as Dr. Nidhi will be missed always...

Cute capture and lovely Bday message for Kritika!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ttrocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonyjknum

Tupu you have left me speechless,Take a bow lady😊

Thank you so much Sonyji. Ur appreciation means a lot!! All the members worked very hard and it would never be enough to keep saying thanks to them!! 😳😳😳
ttrocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SwastikAshNi

The hour has come-wishing Kritika aka Kittu-The Angel,a very very Happy Birthday,wish you loads and loadsπŸ₯³

Yes... Wishing Kritika a very very happy and blessed day on her birthday. May she reaches great heights in her career this year and gets all the happiness that she cherishes for!! Many many happy returns of the day to her!! πŸ₯³
ttrocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niniborn2rule

happy birthday Kritika..

Nice to see you here Nini. Hope all is great at your end. πŸ˜ƒ
ttrocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cooljaya11

Happy birthday kritika :)
Wish u very very happy birthday

Nice to see you here Jayaji. πŸ˜ƒ Thank you for liking the thread. Really appreciate!!
ttrocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bawaswift

Tupu, Wonderful job ! πŸ‘ You have put all your efforts in the fabulous post made for Kritika and have made me speechless n numb.. ! β­οΈ

What a lovely post and what an excitement with which you have made it ! I Congratulate you on this effort of yours ! Hats Off to your creation !!!
And many congratulations to all those who have put in the awesome efforts to make this post possible. ! 
Thanks so much for this post Tupu ! 
Happy Birthday once again Kritika ! πŸ₯³

Bro... aap toh mujhe embarrass kar rahe hai... My pleasure always... Doing something for my ktlk forum family (and for my angel Kittu too) is always a matter of joy an dpride for me!!  😳 W/o yours. VeenaDi, Dr. Leenaji, Alkaben, Dev, Shikhaji, Bishal, NR, Hina's efforts, this post wouldnt have existed even... 😊 Thank you for your kind words and lovely feedback. Feels really good!! πŸ˜ƒ
ttrocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mudraswathi

Happy Birthday Kritika😊

Hello Mudraji. Nice to see you!! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ttrocks - 10 years ago
ttrocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mudraswathi

Nice thread Tupu😊

Thank you so much Mudraji. πŸ˜ƒ
ttrocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hkp11

Wishing you a wonderful birthday!  May you have all the success, happiness, and all your wishes come true!  God bless.  We really miss our Dr Nidhi - your acting and chemistry with Sharad made our hearts really joyful at watching you both performing as if you were a real life couple with the same dreams and aspirations as all of us in real life.  Kuch Toh Log Kahenge really brought us love, laughter, and so many other emotions, since we related to your characters & story.  Thank you for your awesome performance & magic!!!  Please do think about Kuch Toh Log Kahenge Season2 as there is no other show that can compare to KTLK!!!   πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  ❀️❀️❀️

Superb siggy and beautiful B'day message Hina!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ttrocks

@aardhan: My pleasure always Aartiji!! And thank you so very much for your kind words. It's really a team-effort by everyone who have been credited. Without any one of them, this thread wouldn't have been possible let alone become such hit!! Our KTLK forum family really rocks!! Feeling so proud and blessed to be part of ktlk forum family!! πŸ€—

And sorry, ur review got delayed... Now will put in weekend or monday night. GN. SD. TC and regards to you. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

Yes, Tupu, it is a stupendous team effort. But your vision, concept and execution has turned out to be a sheer delight. πŸ‘ I feel bad that I could not contribute as I was too caught up this week. But that is why this forum is so special. πŸ˜³  

Don't feel bad about the review. Take our time. Hope your exams and assignments are going alright. πŸ˜ƒ