Sab Khelo Sab Jeeto

||About The Show and Cast||

-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
*About The Show*:

Why restrict family entertainment to only viewing when you can experience it personally too? With an aim to provide families with a joyful experience that they can take back home and cherish for life, SAB TV launches their first ever game show, Sab Khelo Sab Jeeto! Produced by Neela Telefilms and directed by T. V. Vinod, the game show promises complete entertainment for both, viewers as well as families participating every weekend.

*About The Game*:

When mummies and daddies along with their kids get together to burst balloons, carry a gigantic spoon in their mouth with a ball on it or put on 10 pairs of clothing on a mannequin, it may sound all fun and games, but it certainly isn't just that! There's a twist to every task and a challenge to every game while families unite to complete their target with ample coordination, all this within 90 seconds! With the completion of each round, the family has a chance to win electronic & home appliances of reputed brands. Each episode we will declare 1 Champion family who has either won or qualified maximum number of times. The six champion families will compete to win the coveted title of The Maha Champion family' .It would be entitled to win a bumper prize.

*About The Cast.*:

Cyrus said, "I am really excited to try my hand at hosting a show that
has a very different outlook to entertainment. There have been many
game shows some of which have been physically stimulating, some
based on quick thinking and some for purely entertainment purposes.
However, SAB Khelo SAB Jeeto' is what you get when you put all the
three aspects together to form a unique concept. I'm very certain that the viewers will enjoy the show thoroughly."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for sharing lakhsya