VideoMix

$Musical world$-a vm gallery{koi dil pe...Saaz vm on pg.15} - Page 2

premeeristry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
* Ghungat ki ardh se

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUeX2uQMIh4[/YOUTUBE]

by AASUS
Beautiful vm Saba. πŸ‘πŸΌ Can't say that was your 1st try cuz it's perfect. The beginning with Heer dancing in Rajasthan scene was v. nice cuz her steps match your songs. Beautiful. I loved the part where Heer looks at herself in mirror covering a head with shawl. Just before that it shows like a pink glitter - it's cool. PH cute scenes in between are v. sweet. Ending with moon is different and it's a symbol of PH so I think it worked out perfectly for this vm.

I guess what you can edit off next time is - make sure there are no black screen when it switches from scene. only once or twice I saw. 
Vid. is high quality and clear - it was awesome to watch PH through out so it didn't matter it was old or new song. PH looked perfect in this song. 

Thank you for your effort. Thanks for sharing.

by kiran
awesome vm saba
πŸ‘

by Barbie-19
beautiful vm..tfs :)

by Premeer_Diwani
gorgeous vm saba.. i truely loved it...❀️

by Sundas
Saba , aaj pehli baar teri talent ka pata chala .. hayee re, ajkal saba also makes vms. but wow, saba, its incredible k premeer ki wedding anni ka gift tha.. thank u ..❀️ ❀️ i always think wedding anni is 10th feb, but these 2 have two weddings :?

by Komal
tu itnii puranii kyun hai??? Song sun ke mujhe laga yeh bondhu per picturized hona chahiye tha lol...over all nyc vm but song koi acha letii na.. waise the scene and vm is awesome saba especially the starting loved it..

by Sam
damn.. I have missed this... but wow..Saba that is amazing..

by Sneha

Ok this is my feedback on the Ghunghat ki aad se ... PremeerVM... n I meant it when I say its detailed.

Ghunghat ki aad se VM

First things first...I love this song
And that there is a hell of ghunghat...running into metres and metres.πŸ˜†... Premeer ka ek aur prateek... the ghunghat... of course after the Chand and the two Kabootars...πŸ˜† Ok that was me trying to start this long essay comment with something to πŸ˜† at taaki tu mere comment jhel sakeπŸ˜›

Ok now coming to your work... Fab Work Saba πŸ€—!!!

Loved the way it started with the prelude music going well with Heer looking around ...trying to find that someone... for whom she yearns... and Prem looking around feeling that someone is trying to each out...and making an attempt to reach out as well.

At the first "Ghunghat ki aad se"... the way Heer swirls giving up all inhibitions... fully immersed in love... Ah Beauty!!!!...The beats of this song along with Heer's movements on the same was like bang on.

And then came the male para of "Ghunghat ki aad se"...and Prem... n heer and their ghungat... their sweet hide n seek... Gah!!!... the best part here was the visual went with the lyrics.
"Ghunghat ki aad se... deedar adhura"....we had them both holding on to each other but neither knew who the other was... all thanks to the Ghunghat!!!

"Jab tak na mile... ikraar adhura..."... the slow revealing of the face ... ah marjaawan

When the female line played "Dilbhar ka"... Heer gave this smile...n it was like awww.

The interlude went well with the playful romance between Premeer.

"Gore Mukhde se Ghunghta... Ghadi apne milan ki to aane de"...aah love the way she swirled and neared him right at "milan".

"Mere dil pe nahi mera kaaboo hai"...and I was like... Preeemmm hume pata hai that u have no kaabu on ur dil ☺️.

At "Dilbar ka Dilbar ka Dilbar ka"... loved that you put in the scene where he lies down on her lap... that has been one of my fav scenes😳

The music interlude and the visuals were nice... the tunes went well with the ambiance of the scene.

"Baag mein gul ka khilna... Haan muhabbat mein milna..." Loved that you used the part where he reaches out to her... his hands meeting her hands... and then her eyeing him at "Paas aane ka accha bahana hai"...and shying away at "Kya karoon mai ke mausam deewaana hai"... I was like Preeemmm ...hume maloom hai Heer ke paas rahoge to 24*7 mausam deewana hi rehne wala hai. ☺️

I loved the portion where Prem kisses his own hand just coz he touched her... taking in her essence... right at the word "Jaane jaa"

And love the portion where he keeps looking at her with all the love at "adhura rehta hai"...Gosh Saba I love the intense romantic look that he gives to Heer... as if contemplating on how If two lovers fail to meet ...the very world remains incomplete..how he is incomplete without his love...his world... that is none other than...her.

And now comes the haath pakding visual...at "Ikraar"😳

Heer reaching out for the Ghunghat ...and Prem's entry right at "Jab tak na pade aashiq ki nazar"... bang on!!! πŸ‘

"Dilbar ka Dilbar ka Dilbar ka..." the visual was a treat with them together staring at the moon... cherishing the magical moments that only a Dilbar can bring in. 😳

Edited by premeeristry - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premeeristry thumbnail
before you guys jump in i wanted to say every body who commented on my work 😊

premeeristry thumbnail
Since evry1's πŸ˜• sleeping like horses n kittens πŸ˜† m thinking of waking evry1 up with a sutli bomb plus its diwali πŸ˜ƒ

so here's my try on RaghavI n as said treat for Komal n Sun who has recently stepped in their twenties
probably πŸ˜† kam se kam ab tou badey ho jao πŸ˜•.

enjoy n don't forget to appreciate 😊. n yea πŸ˜• any sort of criticism is welcome 
πŸ€”.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c567kLCjz4&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

PS :credit of pic used in VM goes to Kashish from FB

YT banners:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4976050698237&notif_t=video_processed
kiran_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey saba πŸ€—
first of all congratz baby for ur new gallery πŸ₯³
and i am really amazed to see ur vms..
ok so let me give u one work..πŸ˜†
i have one request...of Premeer vm on kmh-2 title track😳

pretty plsss😳
Edited by kiran_28 - 10 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
An awesome VM Saba! πŸ€—
premeeristry thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kiran_28

Hey saba πŸ€—

first of all congratz baby for ur new gallery πŸ₯³
and i am really amazed to see ur vms..
ok so let me give u one work..πŸ˜†
i have one request...of Premeer vm on kmh-2 title track😳

pretty plsss😳

Thanks Kiran ...oye aatey hi work dey dala πŸ˜† koi ni i'll try but its gonna take some time ...have u decided some scenes on it or how u wanted it to be...if yes then pm me.
premeeristry thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KS_Shreya

An awesome VM Saba! πŸ€—

Thanks Sri am glad u liked it 😊
kiran_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: premeeristry

Thanks Kiran ...oye aatey hi work dey dala πŸ˜† koi ni i'll try but its gonna take some time ...have u decided some scenes on it or how u wanted it to be...if yes then pm me.

no saba...u can make the vm according u πŸ˜ƒ
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome RaghaVi VM, Saba πŸ‘πŸΌ!
Very sweet song and scenes used, Loved it β€οΈ!
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
f irst  and foremost congratulations on  the thread  saba...
  i haven't seen the  la test vm as  yet...but i  have all the others...
its  amazing work