$Musical world$-a vm gallery{koi dil pe...Saaz vm on pg.15} - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by komal jagdesh

πŸ€—

saba you thread is looking beautiful but I don't like one thing u wont make vm on bondhu πŸ˜‘ yeh kya you have to make one vm on bondhu+champu vm and this is not my requeat its  my order😈

chal moving to ur vms

I just watched ur raghavI treat  sab se pheley toh Thanku so much for dilicous treat β€οΈ I love all the scenes and yeah I love the song alot shukar hai tum ne is bar latest and acha song select kiya thanx once again or han I will gve you something in return for sure.πŸ˜‰ just wait for sometime😈

thanxzz Komal 😊...yea i know waisai ye idea Sneha ne diya tha i miss her πŸ˜” evry 1 gets soo busy in their life...
u expecting me making a VM on Bondhu is as waste as expecting HC to comment on Bondhu 🀣 so bhul jaa aur agar aisa hua bhi tou there is only 1 bengali song i know...amijey tumaar...bhoot wala πŸ€£
🀣

it was for u n Sun πŸ˜Š isiliye i selected a new track as u was crying over old melodies πŸ˜•
😲 kya deney waali hai...plzz πŸ₯± dont bring any bakwaas on bondhu...πŸ€”
Edited by premeeristry - 10 years ago
Originally posted by kiran_28

thannkkkuuu saba πŸ€— for this wonderful vm.....yeh vm to meri expectations se bhi zyada high thi ⭐️...the scenes you've chosen was fab πŸ‘...completely matching with the lyrics πŸ‘  oh..god now i am missing Premeer more after watching this 😭..thank u so much once again for granting my wish so soon...😳

And one more thing sorry for the late comment😳 actually my net wasn't working from past 2 weeks i was online from my phone..and wasn't unable to watch the vm from my phone...but now everything is and the first thing i'd is that to watch you vm😳
thank u so much for this lovely gift..πŸ€—

thanxzz Kiran m glad tujhe pasand aayaaa...you know i dint like the song first πŸ€” phir socha just select those scenes which wud suit the lyrics n πŸ˜²  i end up only loving my work the way it came out...yea even i missed them  while working for this song
once again u are welcome Kiran...😊

In case u guys just forgot πŸ˜† how MohUr romanced like... (🀒) i m trying to remind u all but b4 the gutter minds attack let me clear πŸ˜• in a good way πŸ˜›...i thought this song wud  just beautify their love😊...so enjoy.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFpmm0QY330&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
this is  a beautiful vm saba...simply superb

rem inded me of  mohur...and now i have to watch their marathon tomm

waise  saba...just  a suggestion...y  don't  u use hq  videos?

now coming  to  the  v m...
i simply loved  the head bump wen sajan sajan  played
it  was awesome

and  that  saari raat jagaata  hai  part...scene selection  was just  fab

all  in    all...a lovely vm
Originally posted by -vandy-

this is  a beautiful vm saba...simply superb

rem inded me of  mohur...and now i have to watch their marathon tomm

waise  saba...just  a suggestion...y  don't  u use hq  videos?

now coming  to  the  v m...
i simply loved  the head bump wen sajan sajan  played
it  was awesome

and  that  saari raat jagaata  hai  part...scene selection  was just  fab

all  in    all...a lovely vm

Thanx Vandy 😊 
i usually use all those clips which are in my PC..but even on YT there aren't any HQ videos πŸ˜• ya phir mujhe hi nahi miltey πŸ€”..but i guess i can change the quality in the player..will try next time.

@underline obviously you will love it πŸ˜• it was their SR scene after all
πŸ˜†

Guys made a VM for  4th dec epi... its 1 of my favorite PH scene so thought of trying my hands on it.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LEc_L2bd8Y&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
Lovely VM, Saba ⭐️ 
Never seen KDMHMD, but this was really beautiful and I have always loved this song πŸ˜³
Saba that was such a beautiful VM. And the song was really lovely as well. πŸ˜³
beautiful vm saba...loved it...