•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Prishna OS ----Thinking of You!

The phone rings and Krishna lifts it.

Krishna: Hello ---

No response---

Krishna: Hello --- May I know who is on the line?

A feeble voice: Kkkrrii---

Krishna could hear some sobs.

Krishna: Pintuji? Is it you? Let me check that no one is around or else we both would get into trouble.

She locks the room and settles down in the bed sitting comfortably so that she could talk to her Pintuji at length.

It was nearly 10 months (since AB went off air!!! And Prishna too from our lives ---)

Krishna: How are you Pintuji?

Pintu: How can I be without you beside me. Krishna I can't take this any longer and we need not be a victim to our parents obstinacy --- we are married after all and it is a sin to keep us separated like this just because your Dad and my Bhabhi lost their lives in an unfortunate incident.

Krishna could feel the pain and the anger in Pintuji's voice.

Krishna: I agree and I think we need to now think of ways of patching up this huge misunderstanding that has cropped into the lives of them.

Pintu: Krishna, they will not understand anything --- so please just leave your home and I'll leave mine. Don't worry, I'll take care of everything after that.

Krishna I miss you!

Krishna: But Pintuji, that wouldn't be right would it?

Pintu: What they are doing isn't right either.

Krishna: Be patient Pintuji --- for some more time. You have been so for 10 long months haven't you and I am proud of you for that!

Pintu: I can't wait anymore and you have to leave home --- maybe tonight itself because if you don't do it now --- you will never be able to!

Krishna was finding herself in a very vulnerable position and her deep desire to meet her beloved made her do the most unexpected act of her life --- leave home without informing anyone!

She came out with a little bag which had just the basic stuff needed by her and walked outside her gate. A few steps was all she took that she found Pintuji there with his bike.

Both were meeting after such a long time. Emotions were running riot in their heart and soul.

Krishna dropped her bag and proceeded towards him --- Mr. Pintu Singh!

Pintu left his bike and welcomed her into his arms.

They hugged as if never to be separated any more. Tears and sobs and excitement were all engulfed into those moments of closeness.

Finally Pintu said: Let's leave before someone sees us.

Krishna: Let me think for one last time if we are right --- please?

Pintu looks at her and nods. He could never be peaceful with her if she wasn't happy.

Krishna found it difficult to retrace her steps towards her house for she was drawn towards a person with a golden heart, someone who could wait for her for a lifetime or even more ---

Krishna agreed to flee with Pintu.

The ride was bumpy but the couple enjoyed it. For the roads could be repaired more easily than some egoistic personalities for whom they could not stop living.

They went towards the first highway lodge and checked into a room.

Krishna now was scared. She still somewhere felt it wasn't right.

Pintu had gone past all this. He was fed up of himself and his futile and insensible existence.

Pintu came to her.

Pintu: You aren't happy. I can see that.

Krishna: No Pintuji, it is not that. I am.

Pintu: But you look so stressed.

Krishna: What will our folks think by tomorrow morning when they find out that we have disappeared from our homes?

Pintu: It would probably teach them a lesson or two ---- that never should they do to any other couple  ---- what they have done to us!

Krishna was lost in thought when Pintu came to her and gave her a hug.

Pintu: I am tired Krishna, shall we rest?

Krishna: Yes Pintuji.

That night Pintu slept as if he had the world at his feet. Krishna kept looking at him and was happy to see him in such bliss.

Next morning, Pintu woke up to find him lying on Krishna's lap.

Krishna was still asleep as she hadn't slept for a long time the night before.

Pintu moved a little causing Krishna to open her eyes.

Pintu: Suprabhat Srimatiji.( Good morning wife)

Krishna smiled at him and wanted to get up but Pintu wasn't moving from her lap.

Krishna: Pintuji, I need to get up.

Pintu: But you haven't slept at all. So you need to sleep.

Krishna: But it is morning.

Pintu: So what?

Krishna: Pintuji, you were tired yesterday and so I let you sleep on my lap.

Pintu: Okay, so it is my turn now.

Krishna: But I am not tired.

Pintu: Are you sure?

Krishna: Of course I am.

Pintu gets up and immediately holds Krishna close to him.

Pintu: In that case, let's do what we missed out on last night.

Krishna did not expect this but Pintu was adamant. Krishna too had put on hold her desires for too long so she had to give in.

The day began in the most romantic way for the couple.

Love seemed to be overflowing and expressing itself incessantly.

The door knocked.

Pintu: Krishna, Who could that be?

Krishna: I don't care Pintuji - I am not attending the door.

Knock --- knock again!

Prishna were lost in their world and were in no mood to budge from their proximity.

Finally Pintu's mobile rang.

He somehow managed to grab it and a voice spoke: Papa Papa, Mumma hasn't got up today --- so can we bunk school?

It was Gudiya!

Pintu threw the sheet and shook Krishna.

Krishna pulled back the sheet on her and said: How could you do that Pintuji?

Pintu: Arrey, but the kids have been knocking at the door and you have been sleeping like this?

Krishna smiles: Pintuji, Say WE not just me!!!!

Pintu comes close to her and hugs her.

Pintu: I had a horrible dream last night on how we ran away from home to be with each other.

Krishna: Don't tell me that we stayed at a highway lodge?

Pintu: Of course we did!

Krishna: And that you did nothing at night and the in the early morning hours we ----

She got silent after this.

Pintu: Yes, Krishna that's what happened in my dream too.

Both smile at their perfect reading of each other's thoughts --- not just in the waking life but also in their dream world!

We miss you Prishna --- one of the most lovable couples with a unique chemistry that stood out and won the hearts of all of us!

Shanti what a lovely surprise to wake up to i just loved your OS. I cnt believe its been 10 months since the last time i hav seen this couple together i miss them so much they where and are still so special to be and wil always have a very special place in my heard. Your OS made me quiet emotional their separation, longing mirrors the way i have missed them these past 10 months bt the last part just put a smile on my face its so like my pintuji to be that naughty and the kids plus our sweet krishna has joined him. What an adorable family. Lovely scene dear loved it.
Thank you Sandia...I could not help but write a scene for them today...Take care...🤗
Thanks Shanti for this lovely unexpected Prishna OS..gosh I miss them so..

A beautiful OS on Prishna, our Pintu is always so naughty, and for sure Prishna are always united in more ways than we know, even in their dreams. 

Thanks for writing one on them for this special day Shanti,,

Miss Prishna soo much !!

Edited by trinilisa - 10 years ago
Originally posted by prishna4ever

Thanks Shanti for this lovely unexpected Prishna OS..gosh I miss them so..

You're welcome😊

Aww this was a really sweet OS Shanti, just made me smile, I love it :D

updated my Res spot and Thanks again Shanti for this Prishna OS

Originally posted by trinilisa

A beautiful OS on Prishna, our Pintu is always so naughty, and for sure Prishna are always united in more ways than we know, even in their dreams. 

Thanks for writing one on them for this special day Shanti,,

Miss Prishna soo much !!

Thanks and you're welcome
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Aww this was a really sweet OS Shanti, just made me smile, I love it :D

Thank you dear...