Prishna New FF: Qabool Hai - Chapter 6 Page 1

Posted: 10 years ago

My other thread for this FF got closed, it serves me right for not updating regularly 😭  Here's the link to the first 5 Chapters:

Prishna FF: Qabool Hai

Prologue:

This is a very different Love Story from others, this is a story which starts off with the path of Hatred to the path of Love, from Bitterness to Sweetness, from Revenge to Protection, and this is the story of Pinto and Krishna becoming Prishna. Read on to find out how destiny unites them...

Index:

Chapter 1 Page 5
Chapter 2 Page 9
Chapter 3 Page 13
Chapter 4 Page 15
Chapter 5 Page 18
New Thread:
Chapter 6 Page 1

Scroll Down for more 😳
Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 10 years ago

Character Sketch:

Well I believe that its better know the characters throughout the story so I'm just gonna list them instead (Actually I can't really write ALL the Characters and describe them all so I'm making that excuse up πŸ˜†)

Main Characters:

Pinto Singh - He loves his family a lot and can go to any limit to keep them happy, he is kind of hot-tempered and never backs away from a commitment, he will change Krishna's life forever...

Krishna Raj - She is Sonu's Tutor, she is very studious and loves to learn and help others learn, Pinto's entry in her little world changes her whole life forever...

Other Characters:

Tuntun Singh (Pinto's Dad)
Ganga Singh (Pinto's Mum)
Saraswati Raj (Krishna's Mum)
Vidyapati Raj (Krishna's Dad)
Sonu Singh (Babloo and Sargam's Son)
Babloo Singh (Pinto's Older Brother)
Sargam Singh (Pinto's Bhabhi)
Ravi Raj (Krishna's Brother)
Swati Raj (Krishna's Sister)
Manisha Raj (Krishna's Oldest Sister)
Chanchal Raj (Krishna's Youngest Sister)

PM List:

Hit Like on this Post if you want to be PMed when I update 😳

Hurry with the update Fiza..

Replies for Chapter 5 from previous thread:

Fizu, What to say !!! As usual, it's mindblowing !!!! Love their attraction despite their awkwardness, that's what ii's so beautiful  in my POV. Agree also with Lisa and Sandia, it was too short and it finish at the most interesting part, naughty girl πŸ˜› Anyway, one again, it's a wonderful job and can't wait and so excited for the part . πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Steena

Loved it so so much...

Really beautifully written Fiza...

Give some exciting scenes in your next!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Shanti

Thanks Surish

Interesting chapter , very scrumptous indeed

but Fizu why sooo short

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Thanks Taahir

Loved it so much...Wonderful ChapterπŸ‘ Thanks for the PM FizaπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Zoya

really beautiful part well written Fiza

Thanks Jade

Wow Fizu Its really Beautiful...Loved it ❀️ Can't wait next part

Thanks Jesna

What  a wonderful chapter, I loved it, please continue soon <3

Thanks Azifa
Originally posted by trinilisa

Hurry with the update Fiza..

Updating now πŸ˜ƒ

Prishna FF: Qabool Hair - Chapter 6:

Pinto suddenly gets up to go to the kitchen when he is stopped, he turns around and sees Krishna looking up at him, he looks down and sees that her duppatta was stuck to his watch, Pinto and Krishna both try and take it off but end up with Pinto's hand on Krishna's hand and they get lost in each other. Pinto without realising, sits down closer to her with his hand still on hers, they couldn't take their eyes off each other, slowly a smile builds up on Pinto's face and he goes closer to her until their lips were just inches apart. All of a sudden the noise of the television gets loud and disturbs them; turns out Pinto was sitting on the remote and managed to turn the volume up, they both start laughing for a bit and then Pinto gets up and goes to the kitchen again. He opens the fridge and cupboards and sees that he barely has food in his house and decides to go out and get some for him and Krishna, he goes out of the kitchen and goes to Krishna and says "Krishna, I'm going out to get something to eat for us" and picks up his bike keys from the coffee table and goes out of the house.

Pinto was on his way back to Krishna when he stops by the same market again and this time he sees a simple but beautiful dress, he couldn't help but think of Krishna again, he realises Krishna has been wearing just the one dress that he abducted her in, he gets off his bike and goes into the shop and buys the dress for her, he comes out of the shop with a huge smile on his face, he hops onto his bike and starts driving to Krishna with the huge smile still on his face. Once he arrives at the house, he goes in and he sees Krishna fast asleep where he left her, he goes near her and sits down next to her; he starts caressing her face and pushes away the strands of her which had fallen on her face. Krishna shivered at his touch and instantly wakes up, she wakes up to see Pinto's mesmerising eyes looking right at her, she quickly sits up and Pinto realises what he was doing, he then got the back up and said "Krishna, I realised you were in that dress for a long time so I bought you a new one" and handed it to her, Krishna didn't know what to say, she didn't accept it and saw Pinto's smile vanish, Pinto took the dress out and said "Please wear it" and gave it to Krishna. Krishna knew Pinto will be stubborn and decided to wear it, Krishna got up and went upstairs to change into the dress.

After what seemed like 10 Minutes later, Pinto was getting impatient and worried at the same time, he was worried on why Krishna hadn't come out yet, then suddenly a thought struck him and he started to think Krishna had fainted or something and got really worried and without thinking he entered the room to see Krishna trying to tie her dhori on the dress but struggling to, Pinto who instantly got lost in her beauty started advancing towards her suddenly Krishna feels a pair of warm hands on her back and tying her dhori, she knew it was Pinto, an unknown sensational feeling was building up in her. Pinto stood closer to her and finished tying the dhori for her, his hands then moved down to her shoulders and let his hands travel down Krishna's arms and closed her into a hug, Krishna was not in her senses anymore, Pinto nuzzles her neck and plants a kiss on her right cheek. Krishna gasped at his actions and Pinto smiles at this, he gently takes the clip out of her hair and let her hair fall, he says to her in a husky voice "You look even more beautiful  when your hair is let out" he slowly turns her around and eyes on her lips, he closes in on her and their lips were just about to meet when Pinto remembers what had happened and how Krishna's reaction was the first time they kissed, he quickly moves away and let's her go, he looks up to Krishna and says "You look beautiful" and smiles at her.

Krishna was not in her senses anymore and quickly came back when Pinto says she looks beautiful, she didn't know what was happening around her, Pinto sees her confused and thinking so he takes hold of her hand and takes her downstairs, they both came and sat in their usual places doing their usual thing, when Pinto got up and went to the kitchen, he bought back a packet of crisps. He opened the packet and first offered some to Krishna but she refuses, he then puts one in his mouth and picks up another and puts it in her mouth. Krishna was surprised, she had refused and he was still feeding her the crisps, Pinto looks up at her and says "Whatever food I give you, you always refuse so its better for me and you that I just feed you without asking because I know how hungry you are" Krishna was about to object when Pinto puts in another crisp in her mouth before she could speak, they continued watching television while eating.

Suddenly Pinto gets a call from home, he had to go home right away, and he leaves the house and reaches home. Tuntun was standing there angry and waiting for him. Pinto looks around to see his mum and Babloo also present there. Tuntun starts shouting at Pinto for staying out of the house too much, Pinto had a feeling he knew what this was about again and just tries to talk and justify himself but Tuntun doesn't let him, Pinto has had enough and just shouts out what he wanted to say "Babuji, I DON'T WANT TO JOIN YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS, I WANT TO HAVE MY OWN JOB AND WORK HARD FOR IT, I KNOW YOU HAVE YOUR ILLEGAL WAYS THAT'S WHY I DON'T TO JOIN YOU!" and Tuntun gets really angry and blurts out the truth about him lying about Krishna "Oh I see, you have been staying a lot with Krishna now so now you are going the honest way, I thought you would not even think about her after I lied about her trying to ruin our family, I..." and stops when he realises what he just said, Pinto was shocked, he got really angry and in a stern voice he tells his dad "Babuji, you didn't do the right thing, I will make sure you get punished for this" and runs out of the house and rushes off to Krishna.

Over to where Krishna was, Pinto reaches the house and goes straight to Krishna; he goes and sits next to her and looks at her with an apologetic face, he apologises to her and tells her the whole truth about his dad. Krishna was shocked; she asks "Why would I do that"" Pinto replies  "I know, I didn't think about what I was doing, I will take you back home now but nobody needs to know about this, Ok" they both got out of the house and Pinto opens the door for Krishna to get in and she does, Pinto get into the car as well starts driving her home, he keeps looking at her the whole time and glancing at her, thinking if he should talk to her or not, finally they reach Krishna's house and Pinto reluctantly let's Krishna go, he watches her enter her house and Krishna looks back at him one last time.

Please Hit the Like Button and Comment 😳

Fiza, Fiza, Fiza, what a surprise from you finally,, so glad your writer's block is broken,,

I so loved your QH update,, wonderfully written as usual and full of unexplained wants and desires by Prishna,,

You keep me thinking what's gonna happen next,, expecting more, but then the Tv or phone always disturb,,,lol

Thanks for this really excititng update on this special Prishna Day and I can't wait to see what happens next with Pintu and Krishna and their feelings,,

Great job sweetie
Originally posted by trinilisa

Fiza, Fiza, Fiza, what a surprise from you finally,, so glad your writer's block is broken,,

I so loved your QH update,, wonderfully written as usual and full of unexplained wants and desires by Prishna,,

You keep me thinking what's gonna happen next,, expecting more, but then the Tv or phone always disturb,,,lol

Thanks for this really excititng update on this special Prishna Day and I can't wait to see what happens next with Pintu and Krishna and their feelings,,

Great job sweetie

Yep I have πŸ˜ƒ and thank you soo much, and well Krishna's gone home to I'll let you in on a Spoiler and its gonna be a Seperation track πŸ˜› and yeh I was planning to update on Prishna day with this special update 😳
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Yep I have πŸ˜ƒ and thank you soo much, and well Krishna's gone home to I'll let you in on a Spoiler and its gonna be a Seperation track πŸ˜› and yeh I was planning to update on Prishna day with this special update 😳

Separation is good, but not for long,, when you're apart you yearn for each other more and more,,lol... I know you will make it worth the wait, and full of excitement,,