My Kinshuk related Idea - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Yeh a doctor or cop role would be awesome
Could only be a doctor if dill mill gaye was back with new cast😆
DMG was a romance show wasn't it, the Doctors why the love type as well weren't they? If Kinshuk ever plays the role of a Doctor I would want him to be serious and that and something like a sad past which made him serious, something like that then slowly become fun-loving
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

DMG was a romance show wasn't it, the Doctors why the love type as well weren't they? If Kinshuk ever plays the role of a Doctor I would want him to be serious and that and something like a sad past which made him serious, something like that then slowly become fun-loving

yaaa ðŸ˜† really fun though...i think armaan was serious in the 2nd half of the show...cuz he wasn't with riddhima. ðŸ¤” 
Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

yaaa ðŸ˜† really fun though...i think armaan was serious in the 2nd half of the show...cuz he wasn't with riddhima. ðŸ¤” 

yeh after that he can go back to being fun-loving

yeh after that he can go back to being fun-loving

technically armaan didn't go back fun-loving ðŸ¤£ He was more annoyed cuz Shilpa came back as "Shilpa Malhotra"🤣 It was fun though lol
But then shilpa left again😭 then the show ended...armaan & riddhima ended up together. It was suppose to be KaSh together! ðŸ˜­
oh well...anyway look wat u made me start! ðŸ˜† 

technically armaan didn't go back fun-loving ðŸ¤£ He was more annoyed cuz Shilpa came back as "Shilpa Malhotra"🤣 It was fun though lol
But then shilpa left again😭 then the show ended...armaan & riddhima ended up together. It was suppose to be KaSh together! ðŸ˜­
oh well...anyway look wat u made me start! ðŸ˜† 

lol hey my topic was about Kinshuk and questions not DMG😆
I kind of wanna see him play a evil character actually😆 
as main role...evil...only gets positive on last episode

I kind of wanna see him play a evil character actually😆 
as main role...evil...only gets positive on last episode

lol imagine the show goes on for more than 2 years and turns positive in the last epi 😆

lol imagine the show goes on for more than 2 years and turns positive in the last epi 😆

or 5 years🤣 it would be don