Disappointed in Satya's Character - Thumbs down

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Sorry guys but i felt Satya behavior totally rude yesterday 🤔 Does not matter if she has a valid reason for it but she could have been polite to them especially for the periyavar and his wife. I feel like just cause she is earning and thinks she is in charge.. she could also shut her mother off 😕 Not happy with her character at all.

The least she could have done is by just telling them she does not agree with this marriage and ask them to leave without bugging more. She stepped into the house also staring at them and talking without even looking at their face. Completely disappointed with her character 👎🏼
ratna chello.. 
are u reading ma mind or.. our GREAT mind think alike..

Satya exremely rude towards everyone in yesterday episode. First start with Prakash, Kumar and Prakash amma and appa and towards her own mother too... Is she possessed with some  kind of spirit...

Vanthavar ethiriyaayinum nalam visari nu periyavangalam sollirukkanganu theriyatha..
ennathaan finishing school mudicchalo.. noi noi noi nu erinju vilinthukkittu...
Nice post ratna..

Prakash arrange panna veedu dhanae adhu??😕
Enga rude aa pesanumo annga coffe kudikudhu ..enga normal aa irukanumo anga erinju vizhudhu indha ponnu..Bad girl..

yeah agree yar..
thats why i askd to shw satya with patience in tha msg to the dir part..