Posted: 10 years ago
Yo do any of u have skype??? U know if Kinshuk gets skype, we can chat with him live!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
I think some celebs have that! I have itπŸ˜† 
I dnt hav skype bt if he was willing to chat with us through it would get it.
I love this idea by the way. A few days ago salman khan had a live chat with 10 of his fans. If sk can do it so can KM. Maybe he can do it when he is promoting his movie.
yh i have skype too if kinny have skype we can chat with him i really want to know when he is coming back yaar..
But not video chatting, only through typing.
Even if he's not on it, u guys still should get it cuz it's really fun lol they have the best smiliyes! :D
We can all have a group chat! It will be so fun!
Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

But not video chatting, only through typing.
Even if he's not on it, u guys still should get it cuz it's really fun lol they have the best smiliyes! :D
We can all have a group chat! It will be so fun!
as if we dnt chat to u enough on fb and the forum now i must think of chatting to u on skype no :D. Lol just joking i dnt want to talk to any of u i just wanna talk to KM and so hot looking dude on skype not any of u girls.
Originally posted by sandiab

as if we dnt chat to u enough on fb and the forum now i must think of chatting to u on skype no :D. Lol just joking i dnt want to talk to any of u i just wanna talk to KM and so hot looking dude on skype not any of u girls.

Hawww! :O ur so selfish Sandia!
FB is not fun...Skype is awesome!!
U ppl on this forum are so nasty to me u guys call me meanie now its selfish lol i cnt wait for what i am called next. And true fb is a total bore all i do is like pic. And why can't we do a video although i would be more comfortable writing to him would be to shy to speak to him face to face
Originally posted by sandiab

U ppl on this forum are so nasty to me u guys call me meanie now its selfish lol i cnt wait for what i am called next. And true fb is a total bore all i do is like pic. And why can't we do a video although i would be more comfortable writing to him would be to shy to speak to him face to face

Cuz u only want KINSHUK! Not us! Lol wat if we were in danger? Would u leave us to die kya? 🀣
I can't video chat, but I love typing :D
Wait can we type chat on Skype, I had it and uninstalled it, will install it again if we can :D