.::Deivamagal Chronicles #2::.~Successfully Second Edition~*Corrected*

Posted: 10 years ago

HELLO FOLKS!

Hope you all have a nice time here with your favourite show #DM Newsletter!And Do not Forget to comment/share your ideas/suggestions/feedbacks

A big thanks to those Awesome members who contributed for thisπŸ‘

Link to Previous Newsletter:

.::*Deivamagal Chronicles #1*::.~First Edition~

Note:

We had the #Newsletter Sign up two weeks before and came up with our second edition! Next time we could come up with new ideas..For that we definitely need your contributions and support..All your suggestions are welcomed!πŸ˜›πŸ‘

And sign up for Deivamagal Chronicles #3 can be posted here itself..If any new member like to participate you can post here in this thread itself..Accordingly new categories will be added

Suggestions for the categories are welcomed

Every  Monday Newsletter thread will be opened and the last date to submit your entries will be on Sunday!Entries should not be delayed! If you are not able to send in your entries please inform us before so that we will arrange for a backup.😊

If u Disagree anything or if u have any doubts feel free to post here or PM me!

Please be active guys and let us make our Forum interesting!πŸ‘

Ashvi

Scroll down!

Edited by -Ashvi- - 10 years ago

By:Ashvi

Satya accepts karthik's offer to pick up her daily in the cab..and she had made peace with him..While its engagement for suresh and sowmiya..sowmiya's uncle hears vijaya talking about suresh and dharani matter and he gets suspection and announces that if anything good happens to dharani only the marriage will take place!so saroja goes to sampoornam and asks her to get dharani married to someone..sampoo agrees..

Prakash family goes to see the bride whom the broker had told about..the bride insults prakash by saying that he gave bribe and only got this job and says that he also takes bribes and she dont want him..gayathri is happy while prakash feels so insulted and goes to ekambaram and shares his feelings while he suggests him to marry an uneducated girl as she will be under his control..prakash agrees..he then goes and says to his family that he has found a girl for him and asks everyone to be ready as they will be going the next day..
Everyone inn jaihind vilas gets shocked as he takes them to satya's house..then it is revelead that he has come to seek dharani as the bride..however satya comes in and rudely denies the proposal which again makes prakash insulted and angry..

He cannot bear it and drinks and polambify with in friends on the road and gets into fight with a man..however thilaga comes for his rescue and takes him to her house and he sleeps outside while polambifying that why satya  hates him..what worng did he do lyk that..When the news was informed to jaihind vilas vino comments that it does not seems to be right as he went and slept in his SIL house in a drunken state..

Thilaga comes to meet satya and when asked satya tells the reason for the deniel and aftr which thilaga realises thats she had misunderstood her!
Gayathri tries to brainwash raju against prakash and thilaga but however raju says that he has full faith and trust on his brother which makes prakash and kumar very proud and they all share a hug while gayathri fuming in anger!

In prakash office the man who he had misbehaved with the previous night has come who turns out to be vigilence officer..they get into argument and prakash holds his collar angrily while the officer suspends prakash for 15 days for his acts!

By:.Lovelydreamer.

Like last week best scene of the week, this week best scene goes to the scene where Raju said he has full faith on Prakash. 
When Gayathri try to brainwash Raju by linking Thilaga anni prakash together, Raju doesnt know what to reply and more to say he still blurred with the issue talked by Gayathri. But gayathri didnt give up and adding this and that to make raju against prakash. But Raju makes everyone surprise by saying I dont have any faith on my wife, Thilaga but I have my full faith on my brother. He wont do anything like that and I'm believe him 100 %. Its make Prakash and kumar prouds of Raju and makes Gayathri and co shocked. All three brothers hugs and its increase Gayathri anger towards Prakash.Raju did a wonderful job.. Thats why this scene grabs Best Scene of the week..

By:_SK_

I dont find any scene so funny...This week ellamae konjam serious scenes dhaan...But Kumar,Raju and prakash's paasamalar scene..Enna oru pose...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The scene where prakash is at Ega's house polambufying abt his anniyar ...Always his anniyar wins and he lose..(loosu losing ...vidu maamae.)...And ega consoles him saying eppadiyo u got govt job...🀒...And some more mokkai from ega and his wife,their advice to pakash not to marry an educated girl ...This blah blah scene is the filler scnen of the week..

Whenever raju,MLM,ragini, comes onscreen ...ellam filler part dhaa for me🀒

This week dialogues of the week said by none other than our hero, Prakash.
Prakash, who is insulted by Satya at her house and after that humiliated by Gayatri, he vent out all his anger by drinking. Appuram full tanniye , he was polambufying about his fate.. The dialogue follows like this :-

" Naan fair ah thaane irukken...Nalla uyarama irukken.. 
Naalu per mattiyile ndakkum poathu paarkiren maathiri irukken.. 
appuram yen anni satyakku enna pidikkalae..
yen ipdi pandralenu enakku purille..
naan enna pannen.. 
Satya.." 

Although the dialogue kinda amusing but this dialogue could be path to the upcoming track of Deivamagal.. I love this dialogue so much.. Hehe..

By:Hopper_ocean

Though 3 brothers has different attitudes and fights argues numerous time, the trust between them had never less. Must watch scene this week where Gayithri tries to brainwash Raju about his wife and Prakash. πŸ˜‘ And Raju though he said he does not trust his wife πŸ˜• he has full trust and faith on his brother Prakash and he believes Prakash will never so such drogam to him. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

The scene where satya insults/humiliates prakash and his family members especially jaihind periyavar is the disappointing scene of the week...She cld have told them that they have no plans abt dharani's marraige now instead of just shouting at them rudely to leave the house...Sabai la avamana paduthittu enna mute scene la reason solradhu🀒

Scroll Down

Prakash drinking and making scene πŸ€’ I wish they don't keep showing Prakash always turns to drink when he gets upset. Its ruining his already ruin character. Another irritating scene is Satya being rude to Prakash and the entire family πŸ˜‘ So annoying to see her snapping at them. 

🀒  

Not sure if this is blooper or not but Karthik mother's condition. I thought the doctor said it will take her months to recover and start walking but this week she was walking like normal πŸ€”

Poana varam neraiya super scenes vanthalum, best picture of the week grabbed panna picture ithu thaan. The trios hug scene snap.
The Bromance between the trio, Kumar, Raju and Prakash really wonderful. 

By:Chandurockss

THILAGAVATHI

Helped Prakash & made him 2 stay in her house even though her neighbours  talk bad about her..romba nallava..
Talks 2 satya and enqires her bout her behavior 2wards prakash and his parents)

By:Chandurockss

(Based on acting skills)

Best Actor:  PRAKASH 

(veru yaru namma hero than..nama hero ku equal yarum ila..namma hero prakash pola varuma)

Best ActressSATHYA PRIYA 

(this week worst character but this is based upon acting skills na!!)

VINO 

Konja neram vanthalum , semma erichhala varuthu vino vantha. When she badmouthing about thilaga and prakash. I was really cant stand with her character. She really cant shut her mouth. Mattavange kudi kedukirathule avlo santhosam.. Selfish fellow.😑

By:-Ashvi-

First,we viewers of Deivamagal request you to give us a promo..since 1 month we have not got the promo!..Prakash character should not be ruined as it is getting worser day by day..And satya must be polite in talking to others as she always yells at others!and please dont disappoint us at any cause!

By:-Ashvi-

Well,I would give just 6.9/10 as the rating of the week..This week's episodes were good but some characters have been ruined!

Credits:

Tags and Logos: -Ashvi-
Layout and Write up:-Ashvi-

Special Thanks to Visha,Sumi,Chandu,Ratna for  ur Contributions and support

Hope we get more participants in DM chronicles #3

THE END!πŸ˜›

Newsletter updated! Enjoy reading and commenting!

Thanks

Ashvi :)
is the third post cumng properly for all?
Yeah, the third post if working well but you missed the 'by ____' part for the 'dissapointing scene of the week' & 'the irritating character of the week' πŸ˜ƒ

Congratz, looks awesome πŸ‘
Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago

That one was definitely a blooper especially with the Prakash's 10 day wedding challenge we can be assured a month hasn't passed in the serial. πŸ˜†
Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago
@ Ashvi, When I view this in my mobile everything is working fine but when I view this page in my computer only the first post is fine. The first post is aligned left (just like all the other posts in every other topics), then the second post is aligned at centre (unusual) the third post is aligned right (very strange)and the following posts are at the edge of my screen (barely readable).
If it's just me experiencing such problems, you don't have to do anything. I mostly use my mobile anyway... Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago
At times it does happen like this. The post error. Ashvi maybe you should try removing or editing second third and fourth post. Delete the post and save it as reserve. View the page and see if its back to normal. If it is then something is wrong with your post layout. But if the pages are still the same then its its IF page error.

Thanks ashvi for our second newsletter. β­οΈ