Epi to be aired on 1st nov

Posted: 10 years ago
Seemed like a normal khoon story from pre cap. Someone PMed that there's a spoiler and asking where the thread is...but I find only last week's spoilers. 😕
Episode number.: 1014
Posting here lest we the EDT openers shud lose track..
Edited by Raaz_sweet - 10 years ago
Same here.. They are really SPOILERS..!! ðŸ˜¡ Revealing everything except the criminal... Edited by Raaz_sweet - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Raaz_sweet

Episode number.: 1014
Posting here lest we the EDT openers shud lose track..

Thanks so much resham 
And thanks for reminder as I was unwell last days I totally forgot about the EDT
@nanda.. from next time.. We'll reserve the 2nd post for those spoilers.. What say?

Source: CID, FB...

Raju Kher, Kiran Janjani, Raymon Singh and Sunayana Fozdar in CID:

Fireworks Productions' CID, on Sony Entertainment Television, is all set to air a two episode special story this Diwali season.
And to add magic to the plot, the maker has roped in some renowned faces. They are: Raju Kher, Kiran Janjani, Raymon Singh and Sunayana Fozdar.
As per a reliable source, all the actors will be a part of one single family. Kher will play a businessman married to Raymon Singh's character while Sunayana Fozdar will play their daughter and Kiran Janjani will play Kher's brother.
After the family will land in a problem on the eve of Diwali, the CID team will come to help them out. As usual this will be a suspense story.
When we contacted Kher, he confirmed the same saying, "This is my second episodic with CID having shot for the first one two years ago. Basically it's a pleasure working for this cop drama as they come up with interesting episodes. And yes, Sunayana, Raymon and Kiran are shooting with me."
These episodes will air on 1 and 2 October, 2013.

Edited by gadhadada - 10 years ago
it's somewhat like diwali special.
Two-part.  Diwali special. 

Hopefully this still falls under the good Diwali specials.