*~*JAJ CHATCLUB 20#*~*:Wild Cats - Page 8

Posted: 9 years ago
Yeah dear  i still remember , u said that u got a new sis , she was an infant at that time na πŸ˜ƒ but now she is 2 yrs old i suppose 😳
Kurbaan hua ❀️ hayeee

ZaYa ❀️
Originally posted by -Have.a.dream-

Yeah dear  i still remember , u said that u got a new sis , she was an infant at that time na πŸ˜ƒ but now she is 2 yrs old i suppose 😳
u remember but dis is first time i dont remember that moment
yeah she is 2 years old she will become 3 years old on october she talks so cutely and everybody says her face is like me and she is shy too
Originally posted by --Shamoo--

u remember but dis is first time i dont remember that moment
yeah she is 2 years old she will become 3 years old on october she talks so cutely and everybody says her face is like me and she is shy too

ohkiee and wow tht's gr8 :D and aww... πŸ€— Shamma , u r indeed lucky 😳 , so in October everyone will be celebrating her birthday :D

ohkiee and wow tht's gr8 :D and aww... πŸ€— Shamma , u r indeed lucky 😳 , so in October everyone will be celebrating her birthday :D
hmm but wait my another sisters birthday is on wenesday
i have 6 sisters and 1 brother can u believe itπŸ˜†
OMG Shamma , r u serious ? 😲 that means including you there are total 8 of u πŸ˜›

i wonder should i be shocked or jealous because i am the only child :(
but really yaar u have got many friends in form of siblings with whom u can have fun πŸ˜ƒ ?

Btw r u the eldest ?

OMG Shamma , r u serious ? 😲 that means including you there are total 8 of u πŸ˜›

i wonder should i be shocked or jealous because i am the only child :(
but really yaar u have got many friends in form of siblings with whom u can have fun πŸ˜ƒ ?

Btw r u the eldest ?
yes i am serious
and i am not the eldest

Ohkiee .. 
ok going to have launch if possible will come back at IF
because it's my dad's laptop so yeah he always comes after the launch to use laptop so yeah bye tc
Originally posted by --Shamoo--

ok going to have launch if possible will come back at IF
because it's my dad's laptop so yeah he always comes after the launch to use laptop so yeah bye tc

Okay , bye bye tc u too , me too going to be ready for sangeet function :) , cya later *hugs*