~*WELCOME BACK AB As Aditya*~Our SUNSHINE Is BACK!!

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Tum Hi Ho...
AB Tum Hi Ho...
Aditya AB Tum Hi Ho...
Our SUNSHINE is BACK..!!
WELCOME ADITYA KHANNA...
WELCOME BACK AB

Hellooo AB deewanis...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—... After a gap of 7 months, our hero-Arjun Bijlani has returned to our TV/YT screens in a brand new avtaar of Aditya Khanna in the SAB TV show - "Jo Biwi Se Kare Pyaar"... 😎😎😎,...

28th Oct 2013 - This day[today] marked the OFFICIAL SHUBH AARAMBH of AB's 10th Serial v r seein onscreen - Jo Biwi Se Kare Pyaar...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³... 

1st Day 1st Epi 2day ws TOTALLY WORTH it...... Epi started with Shweta as Suhani's entry...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...It ws nice..But hamare nigaahen toh Suhani ke patidev ko dhoond rahi thi-evn more than Suhani,mayb after all v ppl r Jo AB Se Kare Pyaar..πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ...

Nywz without makin us more wait,our hero entered in style-With those same dimple wala smile in his lips,tht same happiness in the eyes,with tht same magical charm to make his deewanis FAINT with his presence-and THERE STOPPED THE TIME for a few seconds... This is a cap frm his entry scene(thnx to ainy aka pyaarithandak for the pic)..

Gosh HOW MUCH MUCH we were missing him onscreen...The magic he creates onscreen is IRREPLACABLE & UNBEATABLE... Super glad to c him back FINALLY......

Aditya is such a caring wonderful & EXTREMELY ROMANTIC husband.. The entire epi proved tht in crystal clear manner.. It ws Aditya&Suhani's 1st wedding anniv 2day.. The "Tum Hi Ho" song seq on Aditya-Suhani ws SIMPLY WOW & ROMANTIC.. The chemistry b/w Arjun-Shweta is clearly portraying the immense love Adi&Suhani hv for each other... The song seq ws truly MAGICAL...

The scenes shown after song seq,be it both of longing to spend time with each other or Adi tryin to cheer up Suhani when he knw she ws in dilemma to go to office or not,or be it he trying to find solutions n tellin lies to boss ppl of both Adi,Suhani so tht they can bunk offices n spend some quality time or be it both of them making apple cake(the 1st receipe of the day-i ws wishing for chocolate cake and it turned out apple cake..hehe..my wish again fulfilled...half hi sahi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..)-the love,the understanding,the care,the fun-all b/w Adi&Suhani ws very well portayed-all thnx to Arjun,Shweta and their wonderful chemistry...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

One more speciality of this show is goin to be the bond b/w Adi and Suhani's boss..Its goin to be the epic hilarious duo..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Both love Suhani very much-Adi her husband and boss treat her lik his daughter...But both cant stand each other-tht ws visible today itself..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Poor Suhani-felt lik shes trapped b/w love&concern of possessive husband n possesive father figure-boss...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Adi has also got a loving & adorable big brother&his sister in law.. The bonding of those 3 is also lovely...πŸ‘πŸ‘..

But highlight of this show is definitely Adi-the husband...Seeing his love,i cant help but remember Mayank of MJHT..
... AB's forte is romantic roles-undoubtedly...⭐️⭐️⭐️... Be it as Mayank or other prev chars or be it as Adi now-the way brings out love in such genuine honest manner is Awesomest...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Truly dil garden garden ho gaya seein him as Aditya..The show is also equally good overall...Wishing him & this show all the best wishes-hope it works and it SHOULD work...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

super entrance... i loved not only his smile but more whn he looks at her... Arjun is so good at love filled gaze banda asay hi flat hojay... i think after SRk i can say he can even romance a pillar... tab bhi feel ajay ga... just a look does tht...

it was so dashing to cute to awww... evrything just in few seconds...

in full episode he was the rocker... he is the rocker... blessing to have an actor back on screen...

Edited by drfizaahmed - 10 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
edited::
totally agreed with you :)
aankhein taras gayi thi...
and finally seeing this episode i am very very satisfied in terms of Arjun's role and character...

this epi was totally Arjunlicious...and like u said Adi bears a resemblance to mayank...ab afterall actor toh same hi hai na...
amazing performance...amazing comic timings...
loved the shweta AB pairing and loved suhaani's boss too! Adi ka pseudo sasurji...lol

Edited by --Sanchu-- - 10 years ago
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Welcome Back AB!!!
aankhein taras gayi thi . now the wait is over & you are back where you belong, on our screens. 
what dhamakedaar entry !!!
Edited by .SA. - 10 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
updated the post finally...😊
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
i'm feelin nostalgic as well as awesome...feeling so glad n privleged to make yet another entry spl topic on AB for his  yet another show in yet another forum..this is the 5th entry spl topic i hv made on him...
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
mjhy show k start k clip chaiy ...tab hi mein yaha comment kr sakti hon...
i planned sumthing
mein nhi khel rahi
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BabajiKaThullu

r

r ke agey bhi toh ja...
r ke baad s phir t, u v, w, x, y, phir finally Z ata hai...itna bhi nahi pata kya...
🀣
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
sanchu shukar hai ki maa ne sirf R likha rK nahi πŸ˜†
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

jAB koi itna handsome aur good looking ho

jAB kisi ki itni cute smile ho

jAB kisi ke itne perfect expressions ho

jAB koi itni natural acting karta ho

to pata hai kya hota hai..

tab jo hota hai wo sirf AB hota hai

A very warm welcome to our Amazingly Brilliant Bijlani..!!