Jo Biwi se Kare Pyaar

First Episode Review

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
So the first episode of the very much awaited show of Arjun and Shweta's comeback show Jo Biwi Se Kare Pyaar aired...How did you all like the episode...Did u all like the concept of the show and the chemistry between Arjun and Shweta.

How much will you rate the episode on a scale of 1-10.
Edited by .Tanya. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
to be honest digesting cooking recipes in fiction is very very hard for me...but since its a new concept being tried out in the television i would wait for it to develope with time...
as far as Arjun n shweta are concerned...i absolutely loved them...AB was fantabulous...he looks amazing...and shweta is equally good :)

their chemistry is good...
another chemistry i am looking forward to is Boss-aditya chemistry...their comic timing seems good! i liked it,...its gonna be fun to watch :)

gungun and rakesh are also nice...the entire family looks amazing...

so i would rate the show as 8/10... :)
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
the concept is really nice and fresh...

the start ,the set ,the cast all are bang on..
chemistry is amazing ... both gel together so naturally .. you connect to them instantly...

abt the cooking part ... will time to digest though cooking has been blended well with the show but still looks a but unexpected...

th humor content is really nice... will love to see more of it..

boss adi part waso awesum... his dialogues n argument Arjun's expression cute n amzing...

the romance ws so nice... the dance part of the intro... more to tht the dance part were they discus there love was really sweet ...

overall agreed with Sanchu 8/10...

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
let me watch the show for sometime...than i will start rating it...
but overall i found it cute and predictable...i mean me and my family were so much predicting and things were coming that way only...its truly realistic...but it would have been even more realistic agar woh log office jaate and aakar khana banate ...lols...i am tooo demanding...πŸ˜†

Edited by EtherealRati - 10 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: drfizaahmed

the concept is really nice and fresh...

the start ,the set ,the cast all are bang on..
chemistry is amazing ... both gel together so naturally .. you connect to them instantly...

abt the cooking part ... will time to digest though cooking has been blended well with the show but still looks a but unexpected...

th humor content is really nice... will love to see more of it..

boss adi part waso awesum... his dialogues n argument Arjun's expression cute n amzing...

the romance ws so nice... the dance part of the intro... more to tht the dance part were they discus there love was really sweet ...

overall agreed with Sanchu 8/10...

the best part i loved was humuor wasnt overdone...it was simple..
the boss n aditya part was so fab!!!!
Got itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EtherealRati

let me watch the show for sometime...than i will start rating it...
but overall i found it cute and predictable...i mean me and my family were so much predicting and things were coming that way only...its truly realistic...but it would have been even more realistic agar woh log office jaate and aakar khana banate ...lols...i am tooo demanding...πŸ˜†

first anniversary hai...toh office bunk karna chalta hai...lol
precap mein toh suhaani office ja rahi hai...but i am confused about adiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: --Sanchu--

first anniversary hai...toh office bunk karna chalta hai...lol
precap mein toh suhaani office ja rahi hai...but i am confused about adiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

isko pehly episode mein sab chaiyπŸ˜†
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like the freshness of show the set is really colorful and the jodi is fresh and new.
Like everyone else even i am first time watching cooking in show so it will take some time to adjust but overall the episode was really good to watch.
It definitely brought smile on my face 😳

Like humour side of the show not over done.Boss was funny so were  aditya and suhani.
Everyone can learn a new recipe each episode too.

Looking forward to next episode.

Edited by Annu. - 10 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
I just finished the episode and it was really nice and lovely.

The show is colourful, a nice fresh topic, and the jodi is lovely.

Arjun looks great as the cook husband and Shweta matches the role of a loving wife so well.

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode.
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: drfizaahmed

isko pehly episode mein sab chaiyπŸ˜†

lolll...i said i am too demanding ...πŸ˜†πŸ€£
ya ...aditya kal ghar par hain...may be its a sunday and suhani has work on that too...thus aditya is free ...😊