YuvReen FF- Love Will Find Its Way...Ch 6 Pg 11/ Note on Pg 13 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by JustMySelf

very gud nayab πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..loved it..yuvi flirt?hard to bliv πŸ˜†..update asap eager to know who called πŸ˜Š

Thankuuu janemann!πŸ˜‰
haha ya yuvi thoda bht flirt hai...mene socha q na kch naya kiya jayeπŸ˜†
Originally posted by shalon

nice concept

ThankQ i m glad u liked it!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Kaushik.k.RC

Great great story...
Awww yuvraj ws a flirtman! Suvi shud punch him if he tried on her.
Loved ur story... Strong feelings hidden in ur words.'one sided love'

Thanku KaushikπŸ˜ƒ
yeah yuvi flirtmanπŸ˜†
i am glad u liked it😊

CHAPTER 2---> Pain or Happiness?

Suvi- hello!

Guy-hi! Meri besty kaisi hai?

As soon as she heard this tears started rolling down her eyes. She could make out by the voice of her love that he is Yuvraj! But still she pretended as if sha don't noe.

Suvi- kaun?

Yuvi- ohoo! Mtlab ab ye baat ho gyi...Mumbai kya chali gyi tu meri aawaz bi bhul gyi! Yr besty main hu...

Suvi- yuv...raj?

Yuvi- thank god...mje to lga tu mere naam bi bhul gyi!

Suvi- (crying) aise kaise bhul jati...toh mr.yuvraj singh ko apni besty ki 3 saal baad yaad aa gyi! Bolo kya kaam hai?

Yuvi- kaam? Mje koi kaam ni hai...mene socha suvreen guggal ko duniye ke sb se hot ladke ki yaad aa ri hogi so mene call kr liya.

Suvi- sorry bt mje tumhari bilkul yaad ni aa ri thi. N btw duniye me tumhare alawa aur bi bht hot ladke hain.

Yuvi- jaise ki...

Suvi- teri irritate krni ki aadat abhi tak gyi ni na...plzz mje tjh se koi baat ni krni.

Yuvi- acha acha sorry yr...bta kesi hai meri besty?pta hai itni mushkil se number mila mje...bht papad belne padhe mje tere number find krne ke liye.

Suvi- hmm...tum jaan kr qa karoge main kesi hu..kaha hu? That's none of ur business.

Yuvi- come on yr...tu meri best friend hai yr.

Best friend---this two letter word, whenever she heard from yuvraj's mouth...gives her pain...because for her he is his life...

Suvi- wow yuvraj singh...wow! Tumhe ye to yad hoga ni ki lst month tum kis ladki ko date pr lekar gye the...pr tumhe ye yaad aa gya ki 3 saal pehle college me kisi ko promise kiya tha that u wl nvr let her down...bina btaye Canada chale jaate ho...na koi call...na kch...fir ek din achanak tumhe yaad aata hai ki tumhari koi best friend thi...hum best friends hain ni yuvraj the...

Saying this she hang up the phone. She was shattered. But she was happy.  There was happy pain. Happiness that she talked to someone whom she misses almost daily n pain of one-sided love.

Yuvraj on the other hand was guilty, guilty of not calling her all these years,guilty of hurting her, guilty of letting her down. He was in deep thoughts. On the other hand suvreen cried badly. She wanted yuvraj in her life but she don't want also. Her painful dilemma was obvious.

Suvi to herself(crying)- yuvraj ab kch ni ho skta...na friendship na lo...vo to kbi tha hi ni. Ab bht der ho chuki hai? Humare liye ye hi accha hoga ki hum ek doose se door rhe!

Yuvi to himself-aise kaise best friends the...hum the or hamesha rahenge...main bi dekhta hu tu kb tak mjh se baat ni krti...suvreen guggal yuvraj singh is coming!

Precap- yuvraj comes to Mumbai...but suvreen not in Mumbai! Where is she?

Will yuvraj ever understand his feelings for suvreen? Why suvreen don't want yuvraj in his life again? Will yuvraj be able to find suvreen?

Love will definitely finds its way...for sure!

How is the update? Sorry if it is boring!

Superb again...
It ws exactly what i thought...bt last me kahani me twist- suvi mumbai me nahi!
Excited to knw d next part
as usual awesum nayab πŸ‘..eager to read d nxt part πŸ˜ƒ
very nice update nayab...
superbly written...

yuvi come on...

update next part soon...
Amazing... ANd it was not boring waiting for the next...
Its very good.Please update soon.
wow this is getting intrstng...luvd it Nayu dear...thanks so much for the pm...continue soon...i MEAN SOONER!