YuvReen FF- Love Will Find Its Way...Ch 6 Pg 11/ Note on Pg 13 - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Amazing Updates Nayab
Yay Yuvi is in Mumbai hope he goes to Delhi and stops Suvi Wedding and he realises he loves Suvreen.. looking forward to the next part

Cont Soon

Thankuuu Anam glad u liked it! ya yuvi wiil reach mumbai!

CHAPTER 4---> Haldi Ceremony part 1

Suvreen was getting ready for the Haldi Ceremonyjst then annie, noro, mannu n rathi came!

Suvi- annie...

They all share a group hug.

Soni- main bi hu yr..saying this she also joined them.

For the nxt 10 mins there were screams, Laughter, hi, hello, kaisi hai, n all that. The room was filled with the essence of friendship. They all get ready fr the haldi ceremony. Suvreen wore a yellow suit. She was luking damn pretty...just then the doorbell rang. Mumma G. opened the door.

Mumma- bta ji tum itne saalo baad! Kitne bade ho gye ho..bht khush hu ki tum aaye..

He touchd mumma's feet.

Mumma- suvi..beta dekh to kaun aya hai..jldi aa.

Suvi came there along with gang.

There he was standing in front of her eyes. Is this a dream? Why he came? Did he came for her? So many ques jumbled in her mind.

Rathie n mannu came n hugged him! He was yuvraj. Suvi left from there n went to her room. Yuvi was about to go behind her bt his friends badgered him wid many ques.

After some time suvi was all alone in her room. Just then yuvi came...suvi turned around n their eyes met...yuvi hugged suvi.

Yuvi- sorry besty! I m so sorry! Maaf kr de!

Suvi was lost n enjoying this hug...meeting her lover after so many years left her teary eyed. She came bck to senses n broke the hug.

Suvi- tum yaha q aye? Maine kaha than a ki mje tum se koi baat ni krni.

Suvi was about to go from there jst then yuvi picked up the guitar n started singing-

'sorry sorry sorry! Bache ki logi jaan kya.

Sorry sorry sorry! Hum pakde ab dono kaan kya! Soory sorry sorr...

Suvreen ran n hugged him...n he hugged her more tightly.

Suvi- it's ok yuvraj! I missed uh.

Yuvi- I missed you too besty!

They hugged again.

After some time suvreen is seen laughing with yuvi...

Yuvi- besty! Tu na badal gyi hai...tunebtaya bi ni teri shaadi hone wali hai...aur shaadi me bi ni bulaya.

Suvi- aisa ni hai yuvraj...sb itni jldi ho gya...sorry! Ni bulaya fir bi besharmon ki tarah aa to gya na (whispers)

Yuvi- kch bola tune?

Suvi- ni...haa vo sorry!

Yuvi- chal thik hai maaf kiya.

She smiled!

Just then a beautiful girl came to call them for tha haldi ceremony.

Girl- ap dono ka neeche sab wait kr rhe hai. Suvreen ap jldi aa jaiye.

Yuvraj stood up n went closer to that girl.

Yuvi- hi gorgeous! He smirked.

Suvreen was jealous n thought fir shuru ho gya yeh.

Yuvraj came more closer to that girl n tucked her hair flick behind the ear..

Yuvi- tumhara perfume bht accha hai kaunsa hai?

Girl-vo..it's Vasasi ...bhaiyya!

The girl went.

Hearing this suvreen burst out laughing.

Yuvi- (angry mode) bhaiyya...my foot. Yahan ki ladkiyon ko to flirt ka F bi ni aata...huh!

Suvreen was still laughing lyk anything.

Yuvi- ab zyada hans mt!

Suvi- bhaiyy...n started laughing like anything...hahaha...aur kro flirt..haha..ye Canada ni hai yuvi! Haha...I m sure agli baar tum kisi bi ladki se flirt krne se pehle 10 baar sochoge!

And she started laughing again.

Yuvi- oh! Flirt na sehat ke liye accha hota hai. Ab teri jaisi ladkiyon se to flirt ni kr skta to aisi ldkiyon se hi kaam chalana padhta hai.

Suvi- mere jaisi ldki mtlb?

Yuvi came closer to her n said-

'tere jaisi ldki flirting ke liye ni ishq ke liye bani hai.

N he left saying jldi aa ja neeche.

Suvi was left by yuvi in deep thoughts...

Precap- yuvi inverted the haldi bowl on suvi's hair n face. Suvi ran after him...all the gang had a haldi fight.

Suvreen was about to fall bt yuvi caught her in his arms. Yuvreen eyelock!

P.s- flirting wala dialogue is copied frm YJHD. I found it suitable so added in my SS :p

Hope you all liked it.

Haldi Ceremony Part 2 COMING SOON!!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›
really nice update looking forward to the next...
Ahaa...atlast mill gaya mere ko return gift๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hahahahah...belive me Nayu I laughed harder than Suvi when tht girl called Yuvi bhaiyaa๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Tere SS ki Yuvi ko ek advice dena chahungi...Yuvi yaha aaja forum pe...bahot ladkiyan hai jo tere pe marte hai...kar baithke flirt unke saath...but beware of me...main toh bhaiyaa hi bulaungi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Wah I luvd that flirting walla dailouge๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ...
Acha ye coming soon kab hota hai??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†Jaldi karo update 2nd part...main aaj wapaas papa ke paas jaa rhi hun toh i maynot be able to read it...I maybe late๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜Š
Great Update Nayab
Yuvi has finally come.. it was really funny when the girl called him Bhaiya like who would actually call Yuvi Bhaiya that was too funny... the haldi ceremony is gna be fun.. Hope Yuvi stops the wedding... who is Suvi supposed to marry?
Cont Soon
nayab ji tusi to ranbir ke badde fan ho ji..shidha yjhd ke dialogue inspired ho ke likh dale?chalo ji main bhi ranbir ki fan hoon koi gaal nahin..๐Ÿ˜‰
nice job jaaneman ๐Ÿ‘..waise we two keep addressing each other as jaaneman dnt know wat others think of us?๐Ÿคฃ
Really nice updatee nayab...akhir yuvi pahunch hi geyaa...
Sry for not commenting fr last update...i read it but forgot to comment...

Ayee hayyee yuvi flirting...yuvreen hug...i m jealous...
U r very true i m yuvi ki deewani...

Hayye thanku for my yuvi's so many dialogues n FF space...

Update next part jaldi jaldi
Originally posted by McSteamy

really nice update looking forward to the next...

thankuu manasi๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sahashrabdidash

Ahaa...atlast mill gaya mere ko return gift๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hahahahah...belive me Nayu I laughed harder than Suvi when tht girl called Yuvi bhaiyaa๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Tere SS ki Yuvi ko ek advice dena chahungi...Yuvi yaha aaja forum pe...bahot ladkiyan hai jo tere pe marte hai...kar baithke flirt unke saath...but beware of me...main toh bhaiyaa hi bulaungi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Wah I luvd that flirting walla dailouge๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ...
Acha ye coming soon kab hota hai??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†Jaldi karo update 2nd part...main aaj wapaas papa ke paas jaa rhi hun toh i maynot be able to read it...I maybe late๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜Š

haan atlast๐Ÿ˜† yeh that scene ws vry funny...glad u laughed๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›
haan yr yuvi forum pe aa gya to ldkiyan ti faint ho jayengi๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†