TOI: My wife appreciates my romantic scenes: Arjun Bijlani

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
My wife appreciates my romantic scenes: Arjun Bijlani
My wife appreciates my romantic scenes: Arjun Bijlani

Even after experimenting with various characters on small screen, the handsome Arjun Bijlani is still remembered as Mayank from the popular show Miley Jab Hum Tum. 

Arjun's popularity has remained untouched despite of him getting married and now the actor is back post marriage with SAB TV's Jo Biwi Se Kare Pyaar.

Jo Biwi Se Kare Pyaar is a fiction-cookery show that will have a pinch of romance with cookery as the major aspect, where Arjun will be seen romancing Shweta Gulati, who is paired opposite him in the show.

When asked if romancing on screen is comfortable even after marriage, the actor stated, "Actually, acting or performing a romantic scene is different than real life moments. My wife is such a sweet person that she understands that acting is different. In fact she appreciates my romantic scenes on screen and sometimes she also relates to them."

"We too have our own moments and we are happy enjoying it. 'Thodi si nok-jhok toh hoti hai' and I won't deny that because if I would say that she is happy seeing me romancing other ladies then that would be untrue," adds Arjun.

lovely article..had read it few min before...

thnx for postin her shreya...😊
I am loving all the articles
Arjun keep giving us more

TFS
Thanks for sharing this cute article...Arjun and Neha is a really sweet couple😳