Haunted Nights... Kaun Hai Wo?

how many people really want WU for this show??

Poll

how many people really want WU for this show??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
simple question to all members who are visiting this forum...

vote now...if we don't get enough number of vote then we are forced to stop writing WU...

vote now and if possible post reply here...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Much-needed Poll Raj Bhai!

but please please make comments compulsory too...so that we can know kisko WU chahiye and kisko nahin...so that we can expect response from the right people

and i have voted for WU-not needed...coz till now i have seen only You, Me, Dipu, sometimes Hash and 1-2 irregular visitors of the forum give response on WU
and trust me we are the only ones who are interested in this show...and hum sirf WU per rely nahin karte, we regularly watch this show too...so humain WU mile na mile doesn't make any difference

i have myself given WU's for this show 3-4 times...so i know it takes a lot of hardwork and dedication, when we are not getting anything in return...why should we waste our time?
rather we should watch the epi and make topics on the part of epi we liked/disliked, discussion on precap and predictions etc...and as we'll have more time on hand we can post comments on those topics...that way the activity of forum will also increase
Edited by Favouriteofall - 10 years ago
rajh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Favouriteofall

Much-needed Poll Raj Bhai!

but please please make comments compulsory too...so that we can know kisko WU chahiye and kisko nahin...so that we can expect response from the right people

actually this poll will reveal how many people really visit this forum daily...i want to know this figure  as hardly 3 to 4 people are active here...

but it is not easy to make people reply here...lets hope voters at least give one  reply here...

Edited by rajh - 10 years ago
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rajh

actually this poll will reveal how many people really visit this forum daily...i want to know this figure  as hardly 3 to 4 people are active here...

but it is not easy to make people reply here...lets hope voters at least give one  reply here...

the number of visitors of this forum is surely way more than the people who post here...And you see some of them do not show their presence at all and some just like some posts and do not post comments at all
so here also they'll vote as per their liking and humain pata bhi nahin chalega as to who are the members who voted
we should know who voted in favour of WU's so that we can atleast expect a Like from them on the WU

Koeli thumbnail
these things needs to be discussed with the moderators... please reframe from making these kind of post and sort it out with gk_09 who is the GM.
thanks
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
as appy said...we need to discuss with GM...
rajh thumbnail
Originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

these things needs to be discussed with the moderators... please reframe from making these kind of post and sort it out with gk_09 who is the GM.

thanks

we can discuss with GMs  for sure...but before that i want to know actually how many people visit this forum in first place...

see as of now there is no vote except sania and dipu and your reply...

what is saddening point here is people dont come here at all...😲
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hi everyone,

This poll has a green light from me! I see no issues in surveying members to see if they want written updates or not :)

In fact, I have made this poll a sticky so it doesn't get pushed back with the other topics.

GK

BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rajh

we can discuss with GMs for sure...but before that i want to know actually how many people visit this forum in first place...

see as of now there is no vote except sania and dipu and your reply...

what is saddening point here is people dont come here at all...😲

right..and hum to epi dekhte hi hai..so WU ki jagah hum topics bana sakte hhai..
....ShreyA.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Meee plz coz I don hav sahara one on ma tv ... 
Plz need WU