CW Channel

The Tomorrow People

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Anybody watch this new CW show? I do and it's awesome. I'm in love with the Amell boys; Rob and Stephen (Arrow)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So u strtd watchng it huh?
Me thot to giv it try but thn hodan said its not dt good as expected.. so droppd. D idea
BIackSwan thumbnail
Yeah I did cuz the Marvel one; Agents of Shield was dull so I opted to this one along with my other shows; WC, Arrow, Suits etc. I'm loving it Almas!
hodan1987 thumbnail
Oh! Nadz you won't believe how excited I was to watch S.H.I.E.L.D.S. 
Just go back to earlier pages of Arrow and I was talking about it nonstop cause it was Joss Whedon and Marvel. Man, was I wrong. The show is beyond dull. I want whoever is writing it to stop focusing on Skye and the Emotionless dull agent. They bore me. Focus on Coulson and May or any other character. I wish Whedon was writing for it like he was for buffy. Instead of just getting the creator credit. 

As for TTP! I hate watch the show😆 and I hate that JP is co-creator. I can already see her signature doomed love triangle which will turn into square starting. And, I can already tell Stephen is her favorite...shoot me now!!!  But, I love John. After tonight's episode...I am totally in love John Young. Luke Mitchell is awesome in his portrayal of this character. And, I love him with Cara. I don't know if he can keep making me watching this show if it starts to suck more like Damon could make watch TVD thought. Lets be honest. He is NO Damon Salvatore. NO ONE IS!!!😈

My sisters and friends all stopped watching it because of the triangle thingy and because they hated the show turned Stephen into such a snowflake. Others online were complaining about it too. However, if it continues like it did in tonight's episode then the show has a fighting chance but if not then not a lot of people will be tuning in.
BIackSwan thumbnail
I love John too Hodan ☺️ That guy is such a cutie pie. But I don't like that girl; Cara. Obviously I like Stephen but John is a little more appealing to me than him for obvious reasons

I'm not sure if it'll work with the audience or not but I like the show. So far so good to me

As for the Marvel show, well I was so damn excited about it cuz I love Marvel stuff. But man how wrong was I... It was so stupid, boring and super lame. That lead actor sucks big time. Coulson is the only saving grace for that dumb show
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
its actually quite awesome!
sallybaby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nadz i have been thinking of starting to watch it...i think i will start tomorrow...
hodan1987 thumbnail
@Almas- TTP is kinda of okay if you ignore the in coming triangle of doom.  

I loved the last two episodes. Honestly, I am in love with John. So complex and twisted...he is totally my kind of character. And, if Cara continues to be as bad@ss😈 as she was in tonights episodes then I am sticking with this show. Oh! Jara❤️! Plus they have their own Felicity which I love. Irene is a welcome addition to this show. I really think this show is trying to keep me. Let me go show, my plate is already full with other shows I need to watch😡

BIackSwan thumbnail
Oh Hodan I'm starting to dislike the show. I think I'm gonna ditch it

@Amina
Do share your pov if you get to watch it hon
hodan1987 thumbnail
Nadz! Is it because of the stupid triangle that started last week? 
If so then even I am thinking of ditching it if they decide to go on that route? I already have a triangle going in TVD that I hate...I can't take another one😛

How can Cara leave John (the best character in the show) for Stephen? Nope won't be around if that happens too.