I was waiting for right opportunity

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Says Bhavna Khatri who after her a break from the television industry, will be soon seen in a new avatar in Bh Se Bhade on Zee TV.

The talented actress Bhavna Khatri who has entertained the audience with her acting skills in shows like Jamunia and Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna which aired on Imagine TV was not seen on screen from quite some time now. She will be seen on screen again after a much needed break with a relaxed mind and now looks forward to act in the new show Bh Se Bhade. She will be seen playing the role of Menaka in the show and is all set to entertain the viewers with her comedy skills.

On the same matter we got in touch with her to know more about why she took a break, how she utilized her time, and much more with us.

Talking about coming back after a long time, Bhavna says that she wanted to do something that she had never done before, "I was waiting for the right opportunity to come my way. I was getting lot of offers but they were all the same to my role in earlier shows Jamunia and Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna. I wanted to explore my acting skills and try something beyond the regular stuff that I had done. Hence I preferred to take a break and then come back with something different, which is challenging for me as well."

Bh Se Bhade just happened to her and she liked the fact that she is a part of that show, "Comedy just happened to me. I got a call from Hats Off Production for comedy, I went for the audition and bagged the show. I have never done a comedy show before and I am happy that I am doing one for the first time and that too a Hats Off Production, as they are the ones who come up with fabulous comedy shows," says Bhavna.

When we asked her about how acting happened to her, Bhavna says, "I wanted to become an actress from childhood but I never thought I would really become one when I grow up. I will say that I have been lucky in this matter as I did not have to struggle much in this industry. I do not belong to any theater background; and things just happened by chance."

Further she elaborated saying, "I was studying in Pune and there were auditions going on for a television show for which I gave an audition for. Those people really liked me and said that they will give me a call soon. Later I got a call and that's how my journey in this industry started."

Bhavna would be happy to play a negative character onscreen and says, "I want to play a negative character onscreen once. Well there are many more roles that I wish to play in future but negative role is the one on my mind for the moment."

Well that does not mean that she is not happy doing a comedy show, "Bh Se Bhade has a superb and talented cast. All the actors are spectacular when it comes to acting and their comic timing is just perfect. I am getting to learn a lot through this show and getting to work with very well-known senior actors too."

We wish Bhavna Khatri all the best for her show Bh Se Bhade which will soon go on air on Zee TV.