Deiva Magal

DM : Prakah Sathya marriage happen with Karthik-mum financing it

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
guys so now its Karthik mum involve too in this Prakash Dharani Marriage... I ws just wondering Karthik  n his mum will finance the marriage n the marriage can take place anytime, so 6 months no more... but at the end of the day the twist is Sathya gets married to prakash... How im not sure mayb dharani will go missing or suresh marries dharani...

but the funny thing here is sathya  n prakash marriage happens with finance from Karthik-mum. Im sure Kartik mum will use this opportunity to get into the good books of Sathya n her family ...with the hope problem solve karthik can marry Sathya , But wat is Director Sir planning...πŸ˜‰...

Im betting that Sathya Prakash marriage will Happen leaving others 😲    😭-Karthik

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandu_nan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey let ur words come true..hope prakash and satya gets married ...r u sure tht praksh and satya r gtg married becoz all the shoot for the scenes which is gtg telecasted now  has been shot a long ago .so howncan v knw tht director made only satya and praksh married..ystd satya and praksh costumes wer the one thy wore n tht savalle samali na ninakuran appo eduta epi namaku ippo taan telecast aagutu...
riyya6 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nandu96

Hey let ur words come true..hope prakash and satya gets married ...r u sure tht praksh and satya r gtg married becoz all the shoot for the scenes which is gtg telecasted now  has been shot a long ago .so howncan v knw tht director made only satya and praksh married..ystd satya and praksh costumes wer the one thy wore n tht savalle samali na ninakuran appo eduta epi namaku ippo taan telecast aagutu...

I can safely says that looking at how things are going on Sathya will get married to Prakash... N this is how story can move forward too... Director Sir knows that votes are for Sathya-Prakash πŸ˜‰...

After getting married besides drama they can show us Sathya Prakash love story as well...

N another twist if Sathya Prakash happen, Kartik will marry Prakash Sister to take revenge n stay close n connected to sathya  just a guessπŸ˜†
Edited by riyya6 - 10 years ago
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ithu mattum nadanthuchu riya.. 
thousand sweets for u from me.. hehe
sweetymina thumbnail
Don't forget the officer ...whom prakash made a drama with his daughter...i'm sure he will take revenge on the wedding, so we will see.. Edited by sweetymina - 10 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If at all Satya comes to know Karthik mother financing this marriage that too with the intention of getting her married to Karthik .. i bet Satya herself will get married to Prakash πŸ˜‰ Satya might have forgiven them but i doubt she has forgiven enough to become DIL of that house.
riyya6 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hopper_ocean

If at all Satya comes to know Karthik mother financing this marriage that too with the intention of getting her married to Karthik .. i bet Satya herself will get married to Prakash πŸ˜‰ Satya might have forgiven them but i doubt she has forgiven enough to become DIL of that house.

this a good point πŸ‘
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh teri!!!!!😲😲

Riya😲😲😲😲 9years old girlπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, yeaha😲😲😲???

Dnt tell me tat u r tamil!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

OMG...(Link Plz)Naughty girlπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
riyya6 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...hema23...

oh teri!!!!!😲😲

Riya😲 9years old girlπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, yeaha😲😲😲???

Dnt tell me tat u r tamil!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

OMG...(Link Plz)Naughty girlπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ€—...  
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—