Suggest Me Some Good Books!

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey friends😊 I'm about to finish The Alchemist and I must say Its The Best ⭐️ I simply loved reading each n every page of it😃
I'm planning to read another book of that type
Plzz suggest me good books 
The Alchemist, huh? I want to read it too.  Anyway, what genre are you looking for? Every genre has what you can deem 'good' books. But that being said, my first recommendation is and always will be Harry Potter.
Try Nicholas sparks books...they are awesome!
Me before you by Jojo Moyes  is very good...But you'll cry a lot ji :P
A Thousand Splendid Suns  by Khaled Hosseini. 
book will make u cry. definitely 
Originally posted by shalinii173

A Thousand Splendid Suns  by Khaled Hosseini. 
book will make u cry. definitely 

Yes,this book and his previous "The Kite Runner" makes one cry.I loved both his books,haven't yet read his latest book "And the mountains echoed".

Hey , my exams have just finished too ! Even I want some good book recommendations ! I've not read Alchemist , so should I give it a try ??
Also, can you guys suggest me some books of horror-romance genre , like vampires , werewolves n love n romance n adventure mixed together in a punch ! 
Except TVD n Twilight ! 🤢
Originally posted by Bamonforever

Hey , my exams have just finished too ! Even I want some good book recommendations ! I've not read Alchemist , so should I give it a try ??
Also, can you guys suggest me some books of horror-romance genre , like vampires , werewolves n love n romance n adventure mixed together in a punch ! 
Except TVD n Twilight ! 🤢
Vampire Academy Series - a must read
The Alchemist is simply the best book.  Go for more books by Paulo Coelho, the absolutely best author. His books are always an eye-opener. 
I would recommend you:
-The book theif- (A MUST READ)
-The fifth mountain.
-Harry Potter series.(A MUST READ)
-The manual of warrior of light
-The notebook.
-A thousand splendid Sun.