Downhill thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
simply superb
loved it
tintin_ruble thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

Part 3

Almost an hour passed that she wandered in her room alone thinking If she really needs to do this. It was already 09:00am and she was getting late for the shopping which she promised Sheetal today for her wedding. So all that mattered to Khushi was her friends wedding and everything else was momentary. So she decided.

She entered his room still in hesitation. Looked like someone had purposely damaged all the showers in this house except the one which was in his room. She quietly stepped in not wishing to wake him up. But he wasn't on the bed. She turned her gaze towards the other side of the room and found him talking over his Bluetooth to someone. She tip toed inside and then rushed towards the bathroom and closed the door from inside. She didn't wish to even talk to him after what he did with her last night.

He heard the bathroom door getting closed and realized she was inside. This was the first time some girl was having her bath In his room and that too a girl who had slapped him for helping her the other day. Before he could think anything else the bathroom door was opened and she stood there staring at him in anger.

Khushi: You liar. You told the shower works in this room.

Arnav: What The!! And that's not a lie.

Khushi: Then why its not working now?

Arnav: May be the Showers in this house don't wish to wet you.

The smirk on his face did tell her how much he was enjoying teasing her.

Khushi: Its my fault that I believed and wasted an hour thinking if I should really use this shower or not.

She got out from the Bathroom to leave back but he blocked her way.

Arnav: Let me help you with the shower.

Khushi: What?

Her anger was reflected in her expressions but she was taking things in the other way.

Arnav: I meant let me check whats wrong with the shower.

Khushi: And Someone said he is not a Plumber

She said giving him a way to get inside.

Arnav: You heard that??

She didn't reply and nor did he wait. They both entered in and Arnav started checking the Knob of the shower while Khushi stood there looking at him with a towel on her shoulder.

Arnav: That's strange. It worked few minutes back.

The moment he tapped the Knob again, the shower started working while Khushi felt a small slip and was going to fall down. His arms involuntarily caught hold of her waist and he pulled her towards him. She held his neck for support and they kept looking in each other's eyes. 

His hold was firm as if he would never let her slip away from him. His gaze was just like the last night which made her feel he was losing his control for her. Her lips quivered as his eyes scanned her face taking its own sweet time. She breathed heavy with the close proximity they shared from past few minutes. His hands moved upwards on her back gently giving her some goosebumps and finally helped her stand straight without his support.

Khushi pushed him gently and then moved a step back. She was highly confused with such situations she landed up with him.

Khushi: How could you just touch me again?

Arnav: I saved you from slipping down Dammit. And anyone else would have done the same.

Khushi: I would have managed it somehow. I didn't ask for your help.

Arnav repented on his actions. This girl was really different. Others waited for such moments to come in their life where Arnav Singh Raizada would help them and here she was asking him to stay away from her.

Without uttering a word further he left her alone to continue with the shower.

Sheetal: How sweet. He is such a Prince charming then. Always saves you in time.

Sheetal sipped the Ice tea sitting in the Caf Shop looking at Khushi who was not even interested in talking about him.

Khushi: Can we talk something else?

Sheetal: Who started? You or me?

Khushi: Whatever.

She gulped her Cappuccino in a go and started making their next plans.

Khushi: So we have 1 week for your Mehndi. And you still didn't introduce me to your Fiancee.

Sheetal: Chill Yaar. He is not running anywhere. And we fought last night. So I doubt you can meet him before we sort this fight now.

Khushi : Hehehehee. You guys are strange haan. Getting married within a month and still fighting? What the fight about??

"Which Bed side to occupy", this is what we fought for.

Arnav chuckled turning the pages of his file and made the signatures.

Arnav: That wasn't a topic to fight Sanjay. You both would hardly need two different sides to sleep because most of the time either of you will be on the other.

Sanjay: Ohh Yes. That's right Arnav. Damm Man. Why didn't this pop up in my head? I missed my Good night kiss because of this fight.

Arnav: See. Next time think from your heart not brains. Keep your Ego aside when you have your girl beside you because the loss would be yours.

Sanjay: So true Man. Wait. Let me call her and tell her this. The fight would end and I will get an opportunity to spend some time with her. These rituals wouldn't allow us to meet after few days.

Arnav: All the best Sanjay. Now if you will excuse me I have to attend a conference.

Sanjay: Okay then see you tomorrow at Robby's party. You coming?

Arnav: I intend to but

Sanjay: Ohh come on Arnav. Don't tell me you aren't coming there. It would be fun yaar. And you will see my Fiancee too. And she has beautiful friends trust me. What if you get your partner in one of them?

Arnav: Life seems better single Sanjay. No restrictions, no ties, no strings attached. Feels completely in heaven. I am happy like this.

Sanjay: Me jealous. How I wish to be like you yaar. If mom hadn't insisted I would have delayed this marriage for another year.  Anyways. Will wait for you tomorrow. And what are we gifting Robby??

Arnav: You decide. I will just contribute.

Sanjay: Unfair Arnav. You always do that. This time we are shopping for him together.

Arnav: Done.

Evening

"Aww. My baby is so happy to patch up with her Fiancee"

Khushi pulled Sheetal's cheeks while walking into the Mall for some window shopping. Yes. She hardly intended to buy anything as she already had shopped everything needed for her friends wedding.

Sheetal: Don't tease me Khushi.

Khushi: Why shouldn't I? Now you realize what I go through when you tease me with HIS name. ??

Sheetal: There's a difference baby. Your Arnav and My Sanjay aren't the same you know. Sanjay is my Fiancee and Arnav could be yours, if only you wish so.

Khushi hit her hand gently

Khushi:In my dreams. That man doesn't deserve Love.

Sheetal: Ohh. How bad. Why do you hate him so much? Any specific reason?

Khushi: He is a playboy and I hate boys who play with innocent hearts. Now stop this topic and tell me what you wanted to buy here?

"101 ways to Impress a Girl" ?? You sure he needs this?, Arnav asked sarcastically to Sanjay

Sanjay: Bet you nothing is a better gift than this for Robby. Don't you know about his recent crush?

Arnav: Yeah I know. But why this book? I can give him 500 ways to impress that girl. And Free of cost.

Sanjay: Arnav Stop it yaar. We are finding a proper gift for him from the past 45 minutes , but did we get anything? No. So nothing is better than this. Lets buy it.

Arnav: Okay. Give it to me. I will pay and till then you can talk to your baby.

Sanjay: How did you know I wished to talk to her?

Arnav: From the past 45 minutes only I am searching the gift because you are busy in messaging her. Now stop giving excuses and talk to her while I pay for this.

Arnav left for the counter and was about to stand in the queue when he bumped with a girl and the book fell down. He and the girl both bent to pick the book and she took it first in her hand.

"101 ways to impress a Girl?" She checked who this idiot was who needed a book like that and knowing him to be the owner of it , she couldn't resist her anger.

Khushi: I see. So now when your attempts didn't succeed you thought of impressing me in other ways. Nice thought Raizada but this book wont help you in that.

Arnav: Shut Up

Khushi: You Shut up

First of all Arnav couldn't believe she was here and that too having a delusion that he was trying to impress her and most importantly, with the methods mentioned in some silly book. He snatched it from her and then pointed his finger at her face

Arnav: Have you decided you will never believe me? Because everytime we meet, you have always taken me wrong.

Khushi: Because you are Wrong. And not just with me. But with every girl.

Arnav took a step towards her in anger.

Arnav: Stop it now. You are crossing your limits. You have no rights to point me like this in public.

Khushi:  I will. What will you do ?

Arnav: Guest Gupta, one more word and you wont be seeing this place again.

Khushi: Don't challenge me. I am not scared of you.

With one pull he bunched her couple of hairs bringing her face almost an inch away from his. Their eyes spilling fire to each other and both forgetting the fact that they were been watched by people around them. Their breathes falling on each other's face , her red nose, his reddened cheeks.

Arnav: You are driving me up the wall Guest Gupta. I wont need a second to cover this inch between us but I don't kiss a girl until she is mine.

His nose touched hers and she pushed him back with full force.

"Arnav" "Khushi" came a voice from the other end and Sanjay and Sheetal joined them. Khushi's temper was high and so was Arnav's but Their respective friends eased the situation.

The forthcoming scene

Nichuss thumbnail
unres

sheetal friend of khushi

sanjay friend of arnie...

wedding goin to b so much fun๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Nichuss - 10 years ago
barsana thumbnail
[QUOTE=sondaryalakshmi]Really nice update.

Plumber dialouge was actually funny.[/QUOTE           

๐Ÿ˜Š nice one, update soon
arshilove14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
why khushi always misunderstands Arnav
nice update
rupzloveu thumbnail
Loved the update
Awesome
Thanx fr pm
saima4744 thumbnail
update was mindblowing.
ha arshi ever fights bcoz near them that something something also๐Ÿ˜‰.
washroom fall omG.
at the mall he said he will kiss only one girl that will b blong to him.
beautiful .
tf pm/
ipktouch thumbnail
nice update..funny n hilarious..looking forward for the next..seems lyk kushi holds so much grudge against arnav as if she knew him before..
Aisha1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Loved it :)
jdd1959 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
NICE      UPDATE...
LITTLE    HILARIOUS...