Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BerryBlush07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

*The girls are strolling in a dense forest ...and seem to be lost ...*

Ayesha : *In a complaining tone* Are we there yet?  my legs hurt!

Keshni : Whose great idea was it anyways! we could have gone to a mall but instead we have eneded up in nowhere πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..

Zehra : Guys! relax! i am telling you i have got this..

Iqra: yeah! you are right ! you have got us lost!

Zehra: * assuringly * all we have to do is go east and west then east again and then we will find a huge rock and then north from it and...

Farah: *cuts in and says..* hey! how can you be soo certain that we will run into a rock 😳..

Zehra : Because I know so!..

Iqra: *sarcastically* ya! thats very assuring 😳...

* In the mean time Ayesha trips on something..and when she picks it up...*

ALL: A MAGIC LAMP!

Keshni: Looks more like a tea pot to me πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

*Ayesha rubs it and ..*

*POOF!*

*they greet the genie ..who offers to grant them 2 Wishes. They obvio use one to go back home and the other...*

ALL: *proudly stating * We wish for 21 more wishes for our Anu Di 😈 πŸ˜³..

Genie : ...*hesistently* Go ahead...

Here Is The List Of Wishes Dedicated To our Anisha Di :

1 . We wish all your 32 teeth last till the end so that you can smile till the end πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

2. We wish God gives you a massive amount of stamina..so that you won't have any problem in chasing your kids πŸ€£ 

3. We wish that God gives u a prince charming like Banku so that you stop running after ours aka Arnavji.🀣

4. We wish you get a " susheel" Mother-in-law so that you  have a shoulder to lean on to when you are feeling low from the small arguments you have with ur hubby😳 

5. We wish that you become the best lawyer ever so that you can fight our case freely,  whenever we get into trouble with the law. πŸ€£

6. We wish you good health and sanity for all your future encounters with us πŸ€£ πŸ€£

7. We wish your lappy a long life so that WE always stay connected πŸ˜³ 

8. We wish for you cute little angels who will remind you of yourself and your childhood πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† 

9. We wish that the DT witness your crazy spamming sprees and give you a speedy promotion in return of your determination and will power.. 

10. We wish that you have unlimited supply of electricity , so that you have light even in the darkest phase of your life ⭐️

11. We wish that the garden of your heart always bloom with flowers which will sprinkle colours in your life; every hour, every minute, every second of the day.

12. We wish that whatever you posses lasts with you forever even if it means the pencil that your best friend shared , when you didn't have one πŸ˜ƒ

13. We wish that you always stay 'hatta katta' so that you won't need a stick to cover distance when you grow old πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

14. We won't wish you happiness, joy or success because we know that you will ultimately achieve them.However, we would like to wish that you have all the strength to gather the happy moments, the will power to learn something from your sad moments and the courage to strive hard in the path of success! πŸ‘

15. We wish that you keep doing deeds that will not only make you say, " I am too good na  " but will also make people say ," She is too good na 😎 "

6. We wish that you always remain as the " verry verry insanely our Anisha Di " πŸ˜Ž πŸ€— and that you never change because we love you the way you are, Di.

17.  We wish from now on sweetness never fades away from your life and to begin with have this candy!

18. We Wish that the mommy of your Prince Charming is qualified from Master Chef so that you would be provided with all sort of delicacies and dishes everyday so that you won't have to even step into the kitchen🀣

19. We wish that we all meet some day and see our Big Sis ...😳

20.We wish upon this 20th wish, for every girl to get a positively fun sister like you !

21. We just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday, and to let you know that in this world, where everything seems uncertain, Only one thing is definite. You will always be our friend and we will always be yours,beyond words, beyond time and beyond distance. πŸ€—

(From all five of us! ^^) 

ONCE AGAIN HAVE A WONDERFUL , SAFE , BLESSED , FUN AND A LOVELY BIRTHDAY! πŸ€—

THESE WISHES ARE THE MESSAGES BROUGHT TO YOU RIGHT FROM OUR HEART 😳
I HOPE YOU HAVE BEEN PLEASED BY OUR EFFORTS πŸ˜ƒ
REGARDS,
YOUR SOUL SISTERS πŸ€—
Edited by BerryBlush07 - 10 years ago
BerryBlush07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Nightingale...

This is kinda weird, but anyway...

We wish that the garden of your heart always bloom with flowers which will sprinkle colours in your life; every hour, every minute, every second of the day.

dont kill me if u find it😲

I FIND IT CREATIVE πŸ˜†
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: BerryBlush07

[POST 2]

*The girls are strolling in a dense forest ...and seem to be lost ...*
 Ayesha : *In a complaining tone* Are we there yet?  my legs hurt!

Keshni : Whose great idea was it anyways! we could have gone to a mall but instead we have eneded up in nowhere πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..

Zehra : Guys! relax! i am telling you i have got this..

Iqra: yeah! you are right ! you have got us lost!

Zehra: * assuringly * all we have to do is go east and west then east again and then we will find a huge rock and then north from it and...

Farah: *cuts in and says..* hey! how can you be soo certain that we will run into a rock 😳..

Zehra : Because I know so!..

Iqra: *sarcastically* ya! thats very assuring 😳...

* In the mean time Ayesha trips on something..and when she picks it up...*

ALL: A MAGIC LAMP!

Keshni: Looks more like a tea pot to me πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

*Ayesha rubs it and ..*

*POOF!*

*the greet the genie ..who offers to grant them 2 Wishes. They obvio use one to go back home and the other...*

@green- thats so me🀣
and the other???

BerryBlush07 thumbnail

@green- thats so me🀣
and the other???

I noe ROFL ROFL 

just added πŸ˜†
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Hayye!
Its awesome!
9  more to go😳
Edited by .Nightingale... - 10 years ago
BerryBlush07 thumbnail

Hayye!
Its awesome!
9  more to go😳

yea Stern Smile...

We wish that whatever you posses lasts with you forever even if it means the pencil that your best friend shared , when you didn't have one πŸ˜ƒ

hw is this?
Edited by BerryBlush07 - 10 years ago
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: BerryBlush07

yea 😳...

We wish that whatever you posses lasts with you forever even if it means the pencil that your best friend shared , when you didn't have one πŸ˜ƒ

hw is this?

this is very thoutghtfulπŸ˜›
BerryBlush07 thumbnail

this is very thoutghtfulπŸ˜›

gud!
πŸ˜ƒ
8 more...

lets post this today itself..cuz i wont be here tomo
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
We won't wish you happiness, joy or success because we know that you will ultimately achieve them.However, we would like to wish that you have all the strength to gather the happy moments, the will power to learn something from your sad moments and the courage to strive hard in the path of success!

How's that?
BerryBlush07 thumbnail
13. We wish that you always stay 'hatta katta' so that you won't need a stick to cover distance when you grow old πŸ˜† πŸ˜†