Ariya,ShrIza,RaeSha FF:In Love..Eventually.Pt 12 Pg 61 13/10/2014 - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Waiting for the updates of both ur works...
Hey all...
I am back with another update..
I am sooo happy to see the comments of u all.πŸ˜ƒ.
A big wala THANK YOU again for appreciating my writings..😊
And a big SORRY for not replying u all individually..πŸ˜•
Plus another problem is that the 'like' button also not working..😑
I am really soorryy for that..
One more thing...
I dnt knw whether I will be updating my SS "Love Is Life"..or not..
bcoz in between I wrote some other stories also..
And I also dnt knw how many ppl still interested to read that story..moreover I still didn't come up with more writing ideas in that story..
But I'll try my best to give u update of that story..

Thats it for now..
Oopss sorry..forgot to tell you..
title is selected as you can see...Of your choice..😊

"Ap...umm.App kis ki baat ker rhy hain Sir..??I dnt knw.."

"You clearly know about whom I am talking Ayesha...Main ne tm se itna kuch share kia..Tum bhi ker skti ho..I trusted you with such an important matter if my.life..You can also do this if you want to..."
Ayesha felt his genuinely concern tone...She moved to other side n take a deep breathe n replied
"I am not soo sure about this Sir.."She said confused to herself also..n making  him confuse too..
"Not Sure..??What do you mean Ayesha..??
He said utterly surprised with her answer...

Arjun was confused as well as surprised by her words..She is still not sure abt her feelings or is there something else..

"I mean...umm...Maybe I don't deserve him..Ummm.I mean he is my boss n I am only his mere colleague..May be I am mistaken by the feelings I saw in his eyes..May be he just think of me as a colleague or a good friend.."
She said little bit hesitance n confused with her own words..

"You saw some sort of feelings in his eyes for you n You are still not sure what he thinks of you..??!!"..He asked a little annoyed of this explanation...
He is a cop for god sake.And morrover Sameer is his best friend..So what if they are not like before but they both knew each other very well,knew each other inside out..

"Ayesha..!!Saaf saaf keho kia baat perishan ker rhi hai tmhyn...I can see k tm b janti ho k he has some strong feelings for you..And you are not mistaken to see them in his eyes...Kiun k wo meri tarah nahi hai...Apni dil ki baat thori der se samajhta hai but jab samjh jata hai to peechy nhi hat'ta na hi rukta hai..Soo..??"
Arjun explained his point of view n waited fr the response..

Ayesha knew he is telling the truth..But there was something else to it...Although she was against this family background thing difference n rich n middle class difference..But this matter forced her to think in that way also...
She belongs to an upper middle class family of simple style of living...And Sameer DaamSingh Rathore was the only son of rich business man and one of the most influential family of Jaipur, Rajisthan.There was a huge differrence in both..
What if Sameer reciprocates the same feelings for her n accept her but his family doesn't.??And abt Sameer,she knew that he will not go against him...
But she had heard abt his parents by Shree n Chotu bcoz they met them once bcoz of the case when they had to go Jaipur n stay there for two days..They had told they are nice and down-to-earth people not at all  looked proud n arrogant bcoz of their high status..Infact very soft spoken n kind at heart...That tym without meeting them also she started to respect n praise them for their this nature n indirectly started liking Sameer who was also a soft spoken n kind person frm heart...
But this thouhght doesn't change her mind to think that way...May be his parents wants their to-be daughter-in-law from a loyal family just like theirs..There can be many possibilities...

Arjun saw her lost in her own thoughts n decided to give that a break so he moved his fingers infront of her eyes to bring her back
She snappd out n looked at him who was holding a look of expecting an answer frm her..

"Arjun Sir..!!Sameer Sir k parents ne.bhi kai sapny dekhy hngy apni hony wali bahu ko le ker..Un ki kuch marzi kuch khwahishyn hngi kuch standards hngy wo soch ker..N I am sure thar m not according to their status n standards...I belong to a simple middle class family..Hum dono ka koi jorr nahi hai..."She ended with a sad sigh..
Arjun was luking at her with raised brows,ceased forehead n look of U have this stupid reason..

He rolled his eyes n gives her unbelieving look..He shook his head n walked to sit in his chair..He think something for a moment..And then turned to her..He kept his entwined hands on the table n keep his face by chin on it..

"Tumhyn Sameer kesa lagta hai..?"
She saw at him confused

"I mean by nature kesa hai??"
he propped another question.

"Nature to bht achi hai..Kind hearted,clever mind,smart,intelligent,soft spoken..ofcourse not with the criminals."she smiled remembering the angry Rathore with angry eyes when look at  criminal..Well she sometym used to pity  some criminals who came in the hand of her two hot-headed bosses..

she snapped out when Arjun.answered.
"Ahaan ok..Do he look a proud person to you.??"

"Definitely not"

"Do you think he is partial with everyone here.??I mean with you or Shree or Riya..??Or Chotu..??"

She seems confused with his questions
"Definitely not"

"Kia wo kabhi bhi bht status concious lagta hai??"

"Umm..no.!!"

"Do he value money more than.person.??"

"No.Absolutelt Not..Never.!!!"..She shot back instantly..

"Ahaan.Ok..Ab tm usy itny achy sr janti ho...To yeh bhi andaaza hoga k ye saari qualities us main kahan se ayin.??"..
He again brought a question...
And she was totally confused as to what he was trying to say...
"Definitely un k parents ne un ki esi parvarish ki hai.!"
She answered without a  second thought..

"To phr problem kia hai...??".
He asked a little irritated..
"Tum itna samjhthi ho ussy..us ki nature b dekhi hai..Us k parents ki hi parvarish ka rezult hai k us main ye saari batyn nahi hai.."
He stood n walked upto her..

"The thing m trying to say tht..
Main Bary papa aur Bari maa ko bht achy se janta hun...Bht achy se samjhta hun..N if I am saying this that means it is true n You have to believe me..Wo log ese bilkul nahi jai..Just don't think abt them like this..Sameer ko to khair koi problem hi nahi hai.(She noticed he said this with a naughty smirk n in little teasing tone)And I am sure unhyn b nahi hogi.!!"

He smiled...And this tym his words sank in hr mind n she thought what he said is may be true n she believe him n give him a nod with a sweet n satisfied smile..
He also smiled himself that he was able to make her understand fr what she was confused for..

"Shayad aj k liye itni baatyn kafi hain"He said n asked her to follow him to head towards home..

In car,there was a complete silence,as usual...but this tym their thoughts lingered back to what happened in the office n the words said by both to each other..The understanding of each othera words abt their life surely make an impact to both of them..
Both were thinking abt their life n the love life in different aspect n.point of view..Things were getting pretty much clear in their minds n hearts..
The confusion was slowly draining away which took place in.their minds frm a loong tym..
But may be they still needed tym to come up with proper terms n words to express the feelings.
Arjun needed sometym to thinkover in her words.He wanted to be sure with himself if he could do what Ayesha said..
And Ayesha...She was also thinking abt his words on Sameer n his family..In her family only her mother knws her feelings she have fr Sameer..And she supported her also..She needed some more tym to think again..
She snapped back frm hr thougts when Arjun stopped the SUV infront of her house..She turned to him n said but then...

"Thankyou Ayesha..!!"

"Thankyou Sir..!"
They both said at the same tym...
And ayesha giggled a little n Arjyn just smiled..
"Ese hi smile kerty rha kijiye Sir...Smile looks gud on you.."
She said with smile to which ho just nod her head n after a pausr she added with a smirk pn her face
"Esa Riya kehti hai..You knw..!"πŸ˜ƒ
To which he just raised his brows n looked away smiling..
Ayesha thought something n called him.
"Arjun Sir.??"He turned and look at her n then her extended hand which she did..
"Umm..Friends.??!"
Arjun looked at her surprised n said
"Ayesha..Hmary beech itni saari baatyn hony k baad mjhy nahi lgta tha k is formality ki zaroorat  pere gi."
Hearing this hwr smiled grew wider n then Arjun shook hand with her..
"Ayeshaa...plzz be careful han..When Sam got to knw abt this he will definitely envy you...You knw how best friends are..!!
He said with a smile..Ayesha just laughed..
They bid goodnight to each other n headed towards their homes..
Both were feeling light hearted sharing their thoughts n feelings n clearing their confusion

The next day

The day going as usual starting with chit chat between the members as any case still not arrived.Arjun was in his cabin doing some report work n other five in conference room chatting n having fun.Riya ordered cutting chai fr him fr which she ,again,as usual bear soo much teasing frm her bestiez..

She knocked the door n came in..He was engrossed in the file..As usual.But a surprise was waiting fr her
"Sir.Aapki chai."
She said with her sweet dimple smile..He looked upto her..
There she was,standing with her signature dimple smile which just blew his heart all the tymes..
And for the first tym he replied other than just nodding his head..
"Hmm..Thank you Riya.!!"

And Riya was like what the.!! he thanked me M I dreaming..

Arjun saw her lost state and was amused..He was not surprised by her reaction as he was expecting the same..

Last nyte he again thought on the words Ayesha n he had..And he decided that he will definitely give this relationship a chance n start being little informal with her as well as with everyone else..

He sometymes used to envy them seeing them so carefree n fullof  life..What he was at once..And now that life is giving her a second chance to live he will not miss it..

Everyone knew he cared for all of them but didn't show n now he didn't want to hide that care..He want to make a special bond with all as Sameer have and he didn't bcoz of his indifferent attitude..Not that he was still arrogant n rude towards all of them.He has changed alot..But still he can feel the wall hasn't broken completely which he made around him

He broked his chain of thoughts n looked at her standing like a statue..He smark inwardly seeing the effect he had on her

"Kia hua Riya..?Kuch poochna hai?"He asked in gentle tone..

Riya snapped frm her shocked state n smiled embarassly..

"Nahi to..Nahi kuch nahi..Mai..Main chalti hun.."She said hurriedly choking on her own words..She turned and literally  ran towards the door but due to hurry she banged her head with the glass door..

"Aaahh..Ouch"She exclaimed in pain n start rubbing her forehead..Arjun saw n ran to her..n hturned to her to face him

"Dhyaan se Riya...kitni baar kaha hai aankhyn khol k seedha dekh k chala kero..But..

Laparvahi ki bhi hadd hoti Riya.."He started scolding her but yet his voice was filled with concern n worry abt her n she noticed it..She smiled sensing soo much care frm him..

He noticed her smile while he was rubbing her forehead with his palm..That angered him 

"Tumhyn chot lagi hia aur tm hass rhi ho..Huh..!!"She straightened her face n replied calmly..

"Its ok Sir..zyaada dard nahi hai..Theek hojyga..Main chalti hun."

"Apply some ice on it Ok.."He told her

"No sir its ok.."

"Riya..!!"He said a bit sternly..

She made a puppy dog face n replied innocently 

"Ok Sir."And walked out of his cabin n keep her hand on her heart trying to keep her thudding heartbeats normal..She blushed remebering the feeling of his hand on her head..which caressed her head soo smoothly n lovinglyn remebered the worry edged on his face when she was hurt..

She saw her worried for her and everyone before also..She knew he cared for all n for her also..But today He seems different..

Calm n relaxed ..And she was happy..She smiled to herself n walked towards the conference room.

Unaware to her Arjun was also looking at her frm the glass door n saw her smiling and blushing n saw her keeping her hand on her heart and maybe he had the idea that she is thinking abt him n smiling..Which made him smile too..

"Pagal Larki..!!"He thought n walke to his chair..

To Be continued.

See...Is update main to Ariya bhi de dia..πŸ˜ƒ

soo I want looong comments n many likes..

Edited by Pisces_Gurl - 10 years ago

Superb update dr...!!!

Loved how Arjun made her share her thoughts with her...!!!

Finally Aisha poured her heart out in ront of Arjun n shared her doubts with him...!!! Wow Arjun heard her patiently n cleared all her insecurities regarding Sam n his parents reaction on their relationship...!!!

Awww she think so highly of Rathod...that's sweet...!!!

Wow beginning of new frndshp...that's good...how will Sam react on this...????

Awww Riya took his cutting chai for him n got the biggest shock of her life...!!!!

Wow Aisha's words leave a great impact on him n he started behaving normally with Riya...that's fantastic...!!!!

OMG Riya was so shocked that she ran frn there but banged her forehead with the door...!!! Loved Arjun's concerned for her...!!! Riya's reaction about this n her POV was adorable...!!!!

Awww Arjun's last comment after seeing her reaction was kinda cute...!!!

Loved it to the bits..!!!!

Continue soon...

Edited by Aks13 - 10 years ago
awesome update!
arjun and aisha are friends now...
and arjun is ready to break the wall that he has created :)
continue soon... :)
Awesome Update
Love it
cont soon
haaww!!
awsm part ..
finyy they accptd!!
errmm..aisha..tge reason of her worry was really stupid!!
so arjun n aisha r frnds!
lol..ria was so stunnd tht she hit her head...hhehe..jow cute..
oh.. ab plz... make them confess 2 each other ..
Awesome amazing part
loved aisha arjun convo
wow arjun decided to move on in his life
loved ariya part
waiting for next part
update soon
thanks for the pm

superb update yar...!!
so finally aisha told him about her insecurities..!!! and what was bothering her...!!
aww she felt insecure of the financial and family background difference...!!
love how arjun made her understand...!! and told her that all the qualities sam had... was given to him by his parents so they will be very happy with her like sam is...!!
car scene was nice... both pondering over the advise they gave to each other.. and then aisha's friends wala part... and arjun's reply to it cool..!! sam gonna envy lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ariya scene was very sweet...!! finally he decided to give a second chance to his life...!!
and i must say he gave quite a shock to riya...!!! he actually thanked her... 
poor girl stood rooted to her place..!!πŸ˜†
again arjun's thoughts were lovely,...!! and riya lol.. itni shock ki she hit herselfπŸ˜† then again got a shock seeing arjun's care and concern for her...!!
hmm riya blushing and remembering  the moments and arjun watching her from the window and getting happy... kya baat..!!!πŸ˜‰
ariya ki train to line pe aarhi hai.. ab raesha ka kya hoga?πŸ˜†
continue soon...!!
about your other story love is life...  don't know about others but am very much interested in that story..!!! so if possible do give an update of that story...!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Awesome update..
Continue soon
awesome update
so arjun and aisha are friends now
loved their convo
the end was cute
loved it
cont soon