Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Monday Sep 16 2013 Updates

Mankatha saapadu parimaring to her daughters rags and her sis...Gopi comes and asks for breakfast...mangu opens her thiruvaai and says why asking saapadu...go and ask ur arumai pondatti...Gopi tells her to behave like a porumaisali...(erumaisaali kitta poi porumaisaali ya iru nnu solra gopi😡)...Gopi says malar's mama gave left and right to me..i stood there silently without replying anything...kyunki...thappu namma mela...Mangu utkandhu kitte peyattam aadings...Asusual gopi and co silent...Mangu continues...avan thappa pesing ur pertha thaai...nee summa va vandhaa?...(Nee petha thaai illai..petha pei😡😡)....How dare u come and advice me??...Gopi kku VMSS vandhu gets up and leaves the place without eating...Rags sad...Shouts at her mother...But mangu sattham adha vida big aa irukku🤢

Pirai tea kudiching at a roadside tea shop...2 mens talks abt prasad...Adhula oru man says prasad and maha kalyana ninnupochu...But maha's brother sammandam busy sight adichufying prasad's sis gayu...Konjam kooda akkarai illai that boykku..Pirai super angry..he calls the marraige broker and asks abt maha's kjadagam...Broker says sam varavae illai...

Super angry pirai comes home...There sam and co kekke bekke kku orey sirippi...Sam otting his "bus vandhucha..pappa vandhucha...naan oodala ponana" story...Pirai starts beating sam...and tells pushpa abt sam's love affair with gayu..Then sam says he went to kutralam to meet prasad's parents to talk abt maha and prasad...Pirai polambing...

Pirai's phone rings and prasad's dad andha pakkam...P's dad asks sorry...Then P's mom asks sorry..They call him sammandi..Pirai confused...P's parents says we are ready to accept maha as our DIL...Pirai face la 1000 watts bulb erinjings...😃..P's mom says prasad is angry with us..so u tell him this nalla vishayam to him...Pirai idhukkum crying...(yov...dialogue pesittu azhu yya..ellathukkum oppari vakreenga...happy aa sad aa...oru ezhavum puriyala)...Maha edho oru expression kaatranga ...happy,sad,confused😕😕

Tailor shop...Gopi vetting a blouse..(adengappa...860 epi la 2nd time tailor shop kaatranga ppa)....Pirai calls gopi and tells him abt Prasad...Pirai says he wants to talk to prasad..nee konjam vaapa...Gopi says ok...Malar comes there and mokkaiya sandai podranga husband and wife...🤢...Gopi says he is going to pirai's house and leaves...

Prasad's house...Mr and Mrs saguni talking...Saguni confused abt P's parents's moodswings..MM overa pesing abt P's parents...His wife thatting chaing chakk(adiyei...un purushan thitradhu un amma and appa va..maanam kettavalae😡)....MM sends his wife to vevu parthing her mom and dad..

Pirai's house...Mayil,Pirai family and gopi round floor conference going on(elalrum floor la sitting...so round floor conference)...Gopi calls prasad...Phone speaker on la irukku...Gopi says ur amma and appa green signal kuduthutanga for ur marraige with maha...prasad starts his overdose oppari expression...aaahh...apppadiya...oooh...ooohhh...Gopi asks...ur parents ok sollitanga...unga manasula enna nnu sollunga ippo...Screen freezes on prasad's azhumoonji face..

oh...engakitta solla maataram...migan kitta dhaan solluvaram..Over to migan..😆

Edited by _SK_ - 10 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tuesday September - 17

Prasad cying, telling Maha is my heart when my parents said I cannot marry her my heart shattered. I was like a coward unable to answer. No life without Miss.Maha. 

But only my concern you all will forgive - but wil Maha forgive me? She will think bad of me. I will even fall on herfeet asking sorry. Hearign this Maha crying and runs away.

Gopi finally odachufies the whole conversation is live broadcast nnu. 😆

Prasad asks if I can talk to mahava nnu
Gopi tells maha crying hearing your talk and only ananda Kanneer. Prasad happy hangs up and falls on Appa/Amma feet thanking.

MM watches all these and onnume purila to him. Prasad amma tells them to get ready and Prasad arranging car vaam. MM and wify decide to go along and see what happens.

Paramu crying baby (really not look like born baby), Deivanai says Gopi and your appa came in the middle and periyappa is upset too.Paramu cries why did you save me. You should have let me die. What Pavam did Vanitha do, why he put mannu to vanitha life. Deivanai picks up the baby and tells don't talk like that. You need to live for baby. 

Neela comes and console paramu and tells her don't cry for the baby. For vanitha's good manasu only good will happen. Only we need to apologize to you. For us atleast it is son, but for you it is huaband. We only destroyed your life. Bot hof them cry and Neela console Paramu.  Deivanai asks if she knows of ramesh, Neela says no searching for him.

In a hotel room Rameshu water beating and enjoying. Slowly got drunk and talks to himself and tells him to drink as mush as you want and once the money over then just die. Room boy serves food(ada mutton biriyani, chiken biriyani and sixty five etc).

He forces the room boy to sit and closes the door. He forces him to eat.  that guy makes him sit and runs aala itta podumnnu.

In meenakshi kottai Gopi talks to dad and tells them he is happy. ragini is so happy. meenakshi happy too. She tellseven when I had fone there they didn't chase me that means they are good. Then she tells I am happy nalla magarasi is not here during this time she would have spoiled it. (malar). meenakshi goes out. 

Gopi tells Ragini your life same too and I hope it would have been corrected.  Gopi feels very sorry for spoiling Ragini life that we all married you off and now you are suffering. ragini tells it is not your fault. She convinces saying leave it.
Gopi brings Guhan topic and asks can I go see him? Only if you say OK then I will go and see him. Ragini tells you and Appa/Amma need to like. Gopi stops her and says you need to like him. We need to enquire about the boy.

Phone comes and Pirai informs Prasad family coming and Gopi says he will come tomorrow.
Gopi says after I got to Maha house I will go meet Guhan also. ragini  thoughtful.

thodarum...
Edited by migan - 10 years ago
lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wednesday -ore emotion O emotion  😡unnakku thevaiya ithu laksu, ethu ku unaku intha ithu ponna PP la ivalo expectation..😡 ivanuga ennaikavathu santhosama scene poturukangala.. sirikirura scene la kuda glycerine podati dira taquor factory loss ah poidum 😡

Malar gets msg from kobi abt refixed maha marriage,she ask him to accompany P2 family on all needs.n cuts call n informs her family members ..jags asusual ore EEE..mom chides n tells u r only considering as relatives but they are not nu solluranga.. malar defends her family asusual n finally jags ask mom to arrange dinner n make the situation light.ramesh gets up from sleep as he gets dream of son n paramu.. n had briyani  n😡🤢water beating n again mattai stupid donkey😡😡. Next morning in karaikudi prasad  comes out from his room n tells u have told menot to collect this advance only for this reason ah kekuran.. all are cherishing except mottai machan..kobi comes in all are welcoming him except MM ..he leaves silently from there. PD & PM apologizing padalam.. kobi says no one from our has kovam on you..nu telling there comes pirai tells that there is some doshan in date so lets go n do some puja nu solluraru.. b4 that PD & PM says we want to meet maha.. so all are kelambing from there .. prasad kalandufies from there for school..kobi n prasad goes out.. pirai ,PD & PM comes to pirai home.

All are welcoming them..PM ask for maha ..maha comes out n welcomes them.. PD& PM apologize to her..PM emotionally tells after sam visit we get to know your manasu..maha checks what it is..they tells about maha's lecture on taking care of PD & PM. maha says sam has lied to you..but i truely has only thought on this but didnt tell anyone on it nu sollura..PM again ore pongals😒 n tells maha is honest ..where will we get such DIL nu solluranga.. pirai family ore emotion on this scene pirai kelapifies PM& PD for temple ..they all 4 leaves to temple.  sam tells see how i have made it nu solluran..maha says i know u didnt do it for me.. n nags him indirectly on gayu..he runs off from there👏.

mahes home..mahes is training dancing boy guhan.. kobi comes there.. mahes welcomes n tells SR has gone for work .he is guhan nu sollura.kobi introduce himself n checks if he likes rags..in few mins he mumbles that he knows on rags past thru SR n tells that he got his parents samatham n then only he spoke to Sr nu solluran.. kobi ask if heloves rags.. guhan opens yes n tells as he is frank ,he also wish to be frank nu solluran..kobi says i know how one would feel if he marries the girl loved girl..as am also love marriage nu solluran n tells rags has past she made needs to face bad treatment from family itself.. will you have guts to protect n hear nasty words nu pricks mahes indirectly..mahes in tears silently..n finally if he have sibiling sisters..he says no.. my parents will not go against me so trust me i will keep rags happily ,also we will live here only seperately nu solluran..kobi says will speak with my parents n let SR know nu sollitu finally tells there is no sammantham btwn the incidents n mahes ..as she is nowhere in this issue as she live seperately nu soluran.guhan says kobi to go live alone with family..kobi says he can't as his family is devil n angel to him nu sollitu leaves from there. guhan also leaves scene freeze on mahes tearful eyes.
Edited by lakshmikr - 10 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thursday Updates
Episode

Both parents of Prasad and Maha with josiyar and talks about the date. Wedding will be on the 15th. Mangtha who comes to temple sees them and joins in happily. Gopi too comes and mangatha tells him marriage is fixed on 15th nu. Gopi shock and tries to explain to Periasudar about Rohini wedding on the same day. Periasudar says then they shall change the date and ask Prasad family who is okay with this. But mangatha jumps in and ask them not to delay Maha wedding and to put in on the same day as enough of problems already in her marriage. Gopi is unable to do anything. Marriage is fixed on 15th. 😕

Nelli, wife, elder son and DIL comes to return the money that Ramesh stole and tries to speak about marriage but the other side is too angry and refuses for the marriage.

They walk out sadly and this opportunity the elder son goes woo woo cries to father about his debts and lost and wants to come back home (fake cries does not suit our PP guys 😕) Nelli ask them to come back to their house.

Gopi at Malar house .. everyone silent as thinking what to do now both marriage on same date. Malar mama comes and when he gets to know he feels sad but he says at least Gopi and Malar will be here for the marriage that is more then enough. Gopi unable to say anything.

Nelli and wife comes to see Paramu who cries about her fate and ask them not to waste time searching for Ramesh who has ruin all their happiness. Doctor comes and say 2 days lae she can be discharge nu. Nelli wife suggest they take back Kamu and Paramu can go stay with her mother now .. it will be easy for Devanae too nu.

Courier comes for Ragini .. another girl at the parlor receives it and takes it in. Same time receives call her brother meet accident and died. She gets shocked and the envelope drops down a cabinet.

Gopi tells mangatha and Ragini he finds the mappilai is good for her. Everyone happy. Gopi goes but stopped but mangatha who reminds him both marriage at the same time but he needs and must be on Maha wedding and goes off. Gopi as usual with his look. ( i don't feel sorry for him as his got no guts to stand up and talk 😕)

thodarum

Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 years ago
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Friday . Maha/ Prasad & Sam / Gayu jodiyum Then Nilavukku TM ThenNilavula join pannippangalo. Paavam Malar - No madhumoon for her - only mothumoon from meenu

Friday 20th September 2013

Ammatha  aattam - Friday Special

Malar's mama discussing marriage arrangements with Jaggu & Ashok - Gopi silent spectator. Mama tells Gopi being the first mapillai he has lots of responsibilities in Rohini's marriage & requests him to duly discharge it.  Malar comes - Gopi takes her aside & polambufies about his kushtams . Argument arise between them  - vera enna enga breakfast enga lunchnu than. Gopi wants to attend Maha's wedding first & come for Rohin's while Malar thinks the otherway. She has a point here - Rohini's wedding was fixed first . Gopi scared of his mom's thaya thakka , tries to argue out pointing  Maha's disastrous wedded life. Equally so Rohini's counters Malar - Rohini too had a horrifying ex life .  Finally Malar puts an end to the argument with a super suggestion - let your house 2 loud speakers aka Meenu/ Mahesu attend Rohini's marriage & let us attend Maha's. Gopi realises - mooditu joot from there.

Ramesu water beating Sbaaa - kodumayana scene. Hmm srima's head writing for Friday.

Ramesu waterbeating- has one of the hotel server for company. Ayyakkum , avaroda companykkum kick pathala. So rames decides to have some naatu sarakku. Calls another server , pays him & asks him to get it. The 2 servers eyes pop out seeing the wads of currency. Both decide to mottai adichufy the kudimagan

Subbu's appatha comes to Karaikudi .  Fights  with Autowalla for the fare . Karaikudi autowallas super intelligent , all roam around with uruttu kattai tucked under their seat.  When appatha started the fight , the auto driver  shows her the kattai. Ammani mooditu ozhunga pays the money & goes inside. Prasad family shocked to see  7.5 entering.All tummiesla butterflies singing. Ammatha paatala vandha vivaram solling - went to Pandi Muni temple at Madurai to pray for Prasad/ Maha & Muni descended on her & told her  the  aruL vaaku -wedding should be performed in the temple. Prasad parents happy - jujubi matter - tummyla tamarind karaicha feeling irundahavangalukku  milk vaartha feelinga maari pochu.

Meenu getting a phone call. The party on the other side tell her about Maha's marriage will be conducted in Pandi Temple at Madhurai. Pandi Muniye ammatha moolam vandhu solliyachu. So no change. Ammani super happy.  Gopi is worried . Meenu strict order - all should attend only Prasad/ Maha wedding.

Kudimagan  in full mappu - lying in alangola pose. The 2 servers enter the room & search for the money. No luck. Leave the room empty handed.

Meenu giving kesari to Gopi , ragini & geetha.  Surprised Gopi , rags & geeths ask what special occasion for making sweet. Meens moraching , scolds them for not knowing the importance of the day. She leaves for temple - outside the neighbour girl asks the reason - Meenu  tells her it is her first son's birthday. Josi listens this & makes some nakkal comment & gets a tight slap from Meenu.

Edited by srima - 10 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Update by Ratna⭐️

Monday Updates
Episode 868

Sumi is  cause of her network so me chipping in with Brief Updates. Sumi edit this post to your reserved post daa 😛

Meenashi in temple does archanae for her son. Turns and sees Malar, mother and Rohini. Meenashi warns Malar to make sure she attend Malar wedding, stand beside her husband and do all the necessary things. Tells her the location of wedding and Malar confused. Warns Malar make sure she comes or she can forget about coming back to live with her son. Meenashi leaves. Malar mother is angry that mangatha talking like this and says she no longer wants to keep quite about this. Malar who is angry tells her mother she too cannot take this and going to go and talk to Gopi about this and get a final solution for all the problem.

Moorthy tells his father already the mess is done so why the wedding needs to be cancel. He tries to talk to his parents to go again and see mapillai family explain to them everyone once again and get this wedding on. Lalitha stops them saying enough of all the insults they have gone through. Definitely there is someone for her and one day he will come and she will get married. 

Malar comes and questions Gopi who tells her he is also super confuse on what to do. There comes Maha and Prasad. Both tells Gopi and Malar that they had gone through lots of hurdle and for maha this is second marriage. Both Gopi Malar was there for her all the time and now she wants both of them to be beside her when she gets married 😕Maha tells to Malar she is aware of Rohini marriage but wants her to come her wedding first and then leaves. (this girl maha enna achu? How can she ask like this? 😕) Both leaves. Gopi says see how they both wants them nu. Malar says  no problem she will call Rohini to come and say the same thing how her life was mess before and this is second marriage and how she wants both Gopi Malar both to be there.. so what is gopi going to answer? Gopi ask her not to create problem and she gets angry. He suggest her to go for Rohini wedding while he attends Malar wedding. Malar says no way she will attend Rohini marriage without him and leaves. Gopi is angry.

thodarum

Edited by _SK_ - 10 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tuesday Sept 24 
Episode: 869

Viru viruppana shocking episode 😲  😕
(Nenappu than Pozhappa kedukkuthu) 😉

Sokku return from his trip. All happy to see him. Meenaksi polambing how come you took time nnu. Sokku says only extra two day tane. Meenaksi says looks like 2 years nnu.

Sokku says I am very happy to hear Maha kalyanam settled als oGopi told me about Ragini varan. We will go talk to them. He says in all happiness there is a damper that Rohini wedding on the same day and that too Maha wedding in Pandi kovil.

Exactly at the same time Malar comes in cring.  Meenakshi nakkal and asks her why she came here. Sokku sends her inside and goes inside and talks to her what happen. malar cries and tells about argument with Gopi about whose wedding to go. And she says it is only important that Gopi attends Rohini wedding. Mankatha comes inside and starts her polambals saying  for Nandri kadan Malar has to go to Maha wedding. Only because of Malar Gopi-Maha wedding didn't happen. Sokku gets mad and Mankatha shouts but Sokku sends off am I your husband or servant don't yell at me.

After she is gone, he asks Malar you are educated tane you sit with Gopi and decide this. You can solve the issue. Malar says what ever educated but being a marumagal is different. He says ok let me talk to Gopi when he comes back. But what ever don't have differences with him.

In Malar house everyone round table conf. Rasa mama asks where is Malar to that malar Amma opens her water tank that she just went to see mappillai and now when called she says not to disturbnnu. Mama shouts aying they treat her like that as she has no one to talk to.  In this rate they won't even feed her later. She married gopi wantedly doesn't mean she has to suffer through all these.  If we don't ask now then it will not be ever and  she has to suffer. Malar Amam tells her dad to go, he hesitates and Rohini says no but Mama says I am going so no choice malar Appa also says I am coming and both leave.

On the road Geetha teased by Josi he calls her vadi podi etc. She tells I am goign to tell Anna, he says no problem he will hit me only but I am going to say you are running off. Prasad comes there accidentally and geetha complains to him. Prasad gets angry and he hits him and mithi mithinnu mithikkaran saying yen sister, how can you talk about my sister nnu. Watched by Prasad parents hearing in mind  Meenakshi saying her son will come back odachyfy josi when teased her. They worry more.

In the hotel room hotel waiters tie up Ramesh demand for money.

Paramu comes back from hospital all welcome her.

Meanwhile the guys ask money and learns it is behind TV. So they go to get it.

In Paramu house Leela talks about doing Punyajanam for both Paramu and kamu at the same time.  Mayil says all are working out. I wanted to get them married in the same madai but atleast we can do for their babies at the same time.

Only thing we miss mappillai. Leela says he will come back too.

In the hotel room the guys get money and tell Ramesh they are going to kill him.

Pramu konjing pappa and she puts the baby to sleep on the floor and her Thali chain comes out.

The guys stab Ramesh in the hotel room.

Paramu Thali is shown with the BGM Mangalyam Thanthuna.

Thodarum...
Edited by migan - 10 years ago
lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wednesday - RKO basement is getting on😲.
Waiter is noting blood outside room, opens n gets to see Ramesh in blood, calls up police n ambulance ..they are taking Ramesh to hospital.in mayil home all pasamalar are assembled .Sr.pp telling abt meens behaviour on malar attending roh's marriage.puspa tells malar has to attend  roh's marriage its very unfair to compel her to attend maha marriage as she n kobi are most important persons for Roh's n her relatives nu solluranga. puspa nagging bros on their seer for maha..sr.pp says he plans to gift 5 pawns for maha.. rasu comes there to meet new born kids.he kusalam visarichufies kids n daughties n comes out to join their pasamalar troop. he comes out n gives his seer for maha to puspa its an ring.. he tells he is stand alone person so he holds more money so he is doing seer nu. both Sr.pp n puspa starts from there to meet meens as puspa wants to convince meens on sending malar to roh's marriage.

Both pasamalar reaches pp palace ..sr.pp ask if puspa is sure wants to talk to meens . she says yes n they goes in. kusalam visarichufies all n slowly talks on roh's marriage . malar welcomes her .. there comes jags n mams n checks with Sr.pp on roh's marriage issue..sr.pp speechless..meens starts her dance n makes malar to burst out n tells jags n mams to leave.puspa too tells the same n leaves..Sr.pp shoos meens to go in.ramesh got saved , but loose his voice.he ask doc to kill him as he is off no use to any one by writing in pad.doc ask him write more what he thinks. n leaves from there.

Jags n mams meets kobi somewhere out n tells all about the happenings n finally jags tells he will not step back into pp palace if they were not present in roh's marriage nu sollitu leaves from there. kobi left in thought.

Screen Freezes.
Edited by lakshmikr - 10 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thursday  Updates
Episode 871

Prasad Malaysia boss comes to visit him. He was not there but his family welcomes him in feeling guilty cause their son stopped his work with the boss nu. Turns out the boss is such a nice man and his very happy for Prasad but sad cause he will be losing such a nice worker. He ask why did Prasad quit the school job?? From Malaysia he felt very safe knowing Prasad was taking care of the school renovation. Looks like his the school correspondent ... Parents says after marriage his going to settle in Kutralam so maybe he might start his own business or something but not sure. Boss wished them well and gives an envelope to be given to Prasad and leaves.

Devanai meets Malar mother in the road and calls for her but Malar mother refuse to see her. Devanai comes and ask why she turn off away and Malar mother opens her mouth (soon to be mangatha vaa??) she cries out her  sogam and ask what mistake they did and blah blah Devanae feels very bad and says what to do .. no one wants to talk to mangatha afraid of her mouth. Malar mother leaves saying she has lost her daughter nu.

Maha comes to see her school headmaster to give wedding card. Prasad boss comes there too and headmaster introduce Maha to him saying his the school correspondent and he is happy to know Malar is the bride to be. He says his heard lot about her and sad as she too will be going away since her inlaws told him they will settle in Kuttralam nu. Malar says ohh she never knew about this but says its okay nu. She leaves after telling him she will come to his house to give the card.

Maha and father shopping. Maha sees Prasad there and cleverly sends her father to next lane to search for something while she goes and starts her romance there with him. Also tells him about his boss and about they settling in kuttralam. Prasad says his not aware of this nu. Malar says no problem but they both need to start planning on what business they going to start there nu  ... while Prasad goes in romance.com and says yeah they need to plan about their future and kids nu ... both orei konjals and nandhi madhiri father comes in the middle 😆 but manage to leave the kids continue 😆

Gopi comes back home.. father signals him Malar inside.. he just walks in without saying a word to his mother who starts opening her mouth asking why his just walking in nu but sokku again signals her to shut her mouth.

Gopi goes in and Malar scolds him left and right. But what is the use cause the mangga madiyan keeps his face like inji thinna kuranga 😡 and his asking Malar to understand 😲😡 Ivan enna loosa?? This time malar gave him nicely 👏 Gopi says he will talk to mangatha about this when her mood is okay ... 😡  gopi seriously 🤬 He tries to hold Malar's hand. But she pushes him away and goes angrily to her FIL and tells him to warn her son not to ever try to calm her or reason with her anymore. She has already decided she is no longer going to her family anymore so Sokku should ask Gopi to stop trying to talk to her about this and storms off to her room. Mangatha gives happy wicked smile sitting there while 2 useless man of the house .. just stands and looks at each other.

grrr so annoying seeing mangatha face 😡

thodarum

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Friday 27th September 2013

Prasad comes home & informs parents about  his chance meeting with Maha who informed him about his owners visit to the house. Then casually asks them about their decision to settle down in Kutralam  along with him after his marriage. A seemingly innocuous statement turned in to a big issue by motta machan.  Subbu jumps up & down  & unnecessarily drag Maha & her family in to this - says Maha's family wants to have Prasad as  Ghar jamai.  Prasad refutes this . MM jumps to next conclusion - accuses Prasad - says Prasad nakkaladichify him[MM] for being a VM [ Veetoda Mapillai].

Jaggu & a Baldy come out of a house thanking somebody.  Jaggu praises the baldy for the help[ enna helpnu enakku suthama puriyala]. As they were speaking Nelli passes by.  Both Jags & nelli talk about Veg/ coconut order for the wedding. The baldy turns his head away all thru the conversation. Nelli also avoids him [ srimaku ore marmam - whynu puriyala]. Then comes the vidai for srima's puriyadha pudir. The baldy is Nelli's supposed to have been samandhi - Vanita's would be FIL. Thanks to ramesu & his thiruvilayadal the alliance got dropped. So both the supposed to be samandhis  katti with each other.  Jags  updated of the story , takes upon himself to set it right.

Subbu super fast straight coming to Maha's house.  Pada padanu porinju thaLLing. Pirai , Maha , Sumathi are  speechless  - did not understand head or tail of his outburst. Prasad stealgthly comes & stands behind Subbu& listens to everything.  Prasad then apologises to Pirai for machan's  misbehaviour.

Jags brings baldy to Nelli's house. Nelli & Baldy exchange sorry - baldy's son asks sorry to vanitha over the phone. All happy - Vanitha's marriage to follow rohin's. All shubam shubam anandham - everybody's face beaming.

Gayathri calls Maha & enquiries about the makkas in Maha's house. Avalukku avaloda makku pathi ketkanumnu aasai- adha vitutu  kusalam visarichufies  about the rest of the family members. Maha  finds out Gayu's kaLLathanam. Teases her for some time & finally assures  to help once her marriage is over. Gayu is happy. Prasad mom  is  privy to this telecom . Mom slowly backs out & goes to the pooja room with an expression best  decipherable by her.

Deivani  meets mangatha &  nallathanama tries to explain to her about Malar mom's predicament. Mangatha turns Mariatha.

Monday Mariatha   , Mahamayi  ,all aatams  for sumi . Sumi I will also send you some cotton rolls.