Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Monday Sep 30 2013 Update Episode 873

Sorry for the delay..

Deivanai comes to meet meenakshi..sorry...mankatha and tells her abt her meeting with malar's mom...Ambuttudhen...mankatha opens her bada mouth and coovum river starts flowing...Deivanai gets left and right from mankatha..pushpa pesina that day...today u r supporting that malar's mom??..Deivanai says sorry and escapes from that hell...

Pirai's house..Pirai calls pushpa and asks her abt preparations...Pushpa says ellam nalla going on...Maha tells abt sam and gayathri's loveuu..Maha says gayu called me now and told me abt this...Pirai says iam worried abt gayu😆...Pushpa says enakku OK..Pirai konjam yosichu then says OK..

Next..confusion family prasad's fmaily...P's mom tells abt gayu and sam...And says gayu andha loosa kalyanam pannanum nu solra.😡...Ponnu kuduthu ponnu edutha..that ppl will vandhu poga irupanga...Problem varum.. Madhavi comes and P's parents changes their topic..Madhavi suspicious..

Jegan family and pirai maily at jewllery shop...JMaha selects a chain and kadaikarar says that chain already oruthanga select pannitanga..Jegan fmaily comes and jegan and co gives the chain to maha...Then rendu family um invites each other to their house for ater marraige virundhu...

Prasad's house..MM polambing..Aiyo marraige is going to happen...happen..😭...Kezahvi ammatha says lets plan da perandi...namma kalyana pandhi la galatta pannuvom...MM says i doubt this madhavi,my pondatti...let two of us alone make a plan...ammatha gives oru kevalamana plan and MM kadu kadu..Madhavi comes with coffee and wedding invitation...Invitation parthy MM kekka bekka nnu laughing..seeing the thai maaman part...he laughs...Subbu nencha enna venna pannuven..i'll stop this marraige...Wait or tomorrow...MM leaves..

Pirai family and Prasad family busy inviting family friedns..

Jegan's fmaily getting ready ...Rohini comes with athan and akka kku vangina dress...jegan kadupaduchufies and leaves...Rohini calls malar and rohini starts crying...U come akka...says rohini...Malar thittufies her ...Ragini and mangatha watching...Then malar asks sorry and says she cant come..

Mankatha opens her thiruvaai and says malar is acting...malar crying..

Thodarum..

Edited by _SK_ - 10 years ago