Katha Mahadev Putra Baal Ganesh Ki Written Update 03/11/2013

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

|| Shree Ganeshaya Namah ||

W r i t t e n U p d a t e :- 03/11/2013

So here is the last written update for this show's season 1

The episode starts with Ganesha and his friends playing with each other, Rishi Pipalad does not believe how this year ended, and waiting for the next year. There a demon is shouting on his sons, Hinsasur, Aalsisur for their lack of power as Ganesha won over them, but his third son, Uksavasur says that do not lose hope and that he will win over everything, and his father would be the supreme one. Rishi Pipalad gives some money to Ganesha to buy some stuff for students, Ganesha agrees and takes his friends with him.

There Uksavasur not seeing Ganesha in the ashram, takes advantage of this and disguises himself as a cook. He pleads Rishi Samvad to let him, firstly he is confused, but later on with some exaggerating words from Uksavasur he agrees. He prepares food, and while serving food to both Rishi Samvad and Arishtanemi, he fills their minds with filthy thoughts for students, is successful in brainwashing their minds. After sometime, he prepares Laddoos for students and repeats the same thing, brainwashes the minds of students regarding teachers. At the end, heated arguments starts between students and teachers, which makes Uksavasur happy. Ganesha comes back, sees this and comes with a plan. He calls everyone and with the help of a Puppet{Katputli} show, explains the importance of the relation between students and teachers.Both of them realize their mistakes, Ganesha asks them had they ate something to which students and teachers say yes, and also describe the person

There Uksavasur plans to pollute the mind of a student's family. He simultaneously applies the ittar/attar on everybody's hands, which makes them stand against each other. Ganesha comes there and again comes with an interesting plan. He performs a play with the help of his friends on the road, which demonstrate and explains the importance of family values in ones life. The family becomes emotional and finally are united.

At other place, Uksavasur disguises himself as a Rishi, brainwashes the mind of the king against his people, and at the same time, he also pollutes the minds of people with bad thoughts for their king. The king therefore orders his soldiers to put the public behind bars. Ganesha and his friends sees this, he asks his friends to go back to the ashram and he intervenes and stops the war, also helps the king and his public realizing their mistake. The king tells Ganesha that he fell in the trao of a Rishi. Ganesha knows that this Uksavasur deed.

Uksavasur is shocked too see his plan failed and that everyone is living in harmony. He comes to the king's place, the king recognizes him and he is beaten by the public. Ganesha catches Uksavasur and makes fun of his situation. Ganesha also warns him that in future he will not attempt to brainwash anyone's mind or he should be ready to face consequences if he does. He runs away

There in the ashram all the students assemble together, Rishi Pipalad announces the Dikshant' ceremony and starts giving blessings, presents to everyone. Rishi Pipalad is also thankful to Ganesha, but he won't say so, as Ganesha protect the ashram and the earth from unwanted powers. Ganesha takes blessings from Rishi Pipalad, and says he is waiting for the next year to commence. He also adds that he learnt arts and Vedas in this year. Outside the ashram, Ganesha and his friends discuss about their vacation plans and also makes a promise to meet next year.

END

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Aww I Loved The Ending Of Season 1.
Glad We Will Get Season 2. (:
Originally posted by SilverFairy

Aww I Loved The Ending Of Season 1.
Glad We Will Get Season 2. (:

Agree with you, Nicita. The ending reminded me off my school days.
Waiting for the season 2
Originally posted by Abhishek41

Thanks fr d update...

You are welcome, Abhishek ðŸ˜ƒ
Beautiful ending.

Loved this show.

I always like this type of small series.

Sadhil is our hero.

Waiting for re entry 😛
Originally posted by Proud-India

Beautiful ending.

Loved this show.

I always like this type of small series.

Sadhil is our hero.

Waiting for re entry 😛

This small series left a big impact on our minds.
Sadhil is a hero..and I am also waiting for his re-entry
aww... i missed the last episode..!!😭

bt so many thanks to kalyani fr the update..!! 

indeed it was a good show with contemporary messages tht left a big impact on your mind..!!

hope baby Ganesh and his awesome papa cum again on screen together