*|QH Express NL|27|* Zoya Sirf Meri Hai - Nt Pg5

Posted: 10 years ago
|2 7|

"Zoya Sirf Meri Hai" - Asad Ahmed Khan

.O.P.E.N.I.N.G. .R.E.M.A.R.K.S.

WELCOME my QH chipmunks to the DIWALI Edition of QH NL! 🥳 You are probably ALL wondering.. "is there going to patakas or food or diyas or some crazy creepy freak thats going to jump out of my computer screen and wish me Happy Diwali? 😲 " The answers is... NO. 😃 There is LEGIT NOTHING different in this NL 🤣 except one minor edition 😳 that you will all find out towards the END! 😉 So enjoy the read and meet you all at the end! 😃

OH !! Wait I did need to say one thing before you start. I GOT the NL new banners! 😲 🥳 So that's something different. 🤣 SHOUTOUT to:

-Ravjot- and gk_09 for the GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS Banners that you all are seeing right now! 👏

CREDITS

Summary of the Week : Nandiniraizaada
Best Scenes of the Week: cclove
Best Character of the Week: cclove
Allah Miyah What's Wrong with You Moment of the Week: -Shayari-
Mitwa Moment of the Week: Drea_QHfan1
Villain of the Week: pancakes
Libaaz of the Week: cclove 
Blooper of the Week: -Shayari-
Ratings of the Week: Drea_QHfan1
Funny Scene of the Week: -Shayari-, Drea_QHfan1, cclove
Most Active Member of the Week: -Araina-
Most Active Topic Maker of the Week: -Araina-
Video Mix (VM) of the Week: -Deepali-
Song of the Week: -Shayari-
Animated/Non Animated Icons of the Week, Avatar of the Week, Signatures of the Week: Sunshine Girl

Diwali Quiz:  gossipgirlxoxo

Banners: gk_09 and -Ravjot-
Pics/Caps: cclove
Edited by -Shayari- - 10 years ago

The episodes started with Tanveer giving an ultimatum to Asad to marry her. Asad calls the police but Tanveer acts smart and gets Asad arrested for abuse. At the same time Aayan convinces Zoya to go back. Zoya goes but Asad does not turn up to pick her up. In their humorous exchange of jokes they hug and Humera sees this and misunderstands. This happens multiple times.

Tanveer sends reporters to Siddiqui Mansion to cover Aayaan - Zoya community marriage so that Zoya stays back. They schedule an interview after two days, and Zoya decides to remain in Siddiqui house for that time. Razia gets fed up of Zoya staying back on one pretext after the another and tries to poison everyone's mind that Zoya wants to kill Aayaan. She even poisons the juice which Zoya prepares for Aayaan, but her plan fails.

Tanveer tells Asad that if he wont marry her she will go to the community center and will tell every one that the father of her baby is Imran

Humera tells Aayaan to send Zoya away. She blames zoya for wanting to stay back. Zoya tells Humera that she will leave this minute. But as she is about to leave the reporters come for the interview.

Nikhat and Najma gang up against Haseena Bi and make her look foolish in front of her son. Haseena plots revenge on both girls.Nikhat finds ghungru (pieces of anklet) in Farhaan's jacket . She is suspicious but doesn't ask him anything. Haseena tells them she is sending the couples on a honeymoon abroad as part of some plan but later sends them to Panchmari. Farhaan doesn't want to go but agrees. They are supposed to leave the next day.

Tanveer calls Asad to the community center and starts to tell all about her baby she sees Asad there and becomes happy that now Asad will stop her. But Asad enters with Imran and Najma and tells everyone the truth about Tanveer . He also gives proof in the form of the recorded conversation between them. Everyone points figure at Tanveer and her plan fails.

Asad apologizes to Najma for letting her know in this way. Najma says she already knew.

Najma asks Asad if he is missing zoya. He says he can wait no longer. 

Asad arrives at Siddiqui mansion and claims Zoya as his own .The precap shows Asad and Zoya leaving together. 

Tanveer exposed...

Asad got his smarts back and he wasn't going down without a fight...with the help of Imran, he exposed Tanveer's true character in front of the community elders foiling her plans and showed her that Asad Ahmed Khan wasn't going to stoop to her demands and blackmails. She got a bit smug thinking he had no proof against her but he came prepared with a recorded conversation of her plans to marry him and ruin Najma's life. From a week that had moments that we all didn't really care for... Tanveer's downfall has started and hopefully ending as Asad showed her who was boss this week. I think we all were doing a little happy dance that the LION is back! And Tanveer has lost again!! Playing with others destinies has backfired and turned on her!

Asad Ahmed Khan

Asad really outdid himself this week...after a continuous dose of the Siddiqui Mansion and less to no Asad...he came out in full force by the end of the week and saving the week in my opinion. Asad outsmarting Tanveer at her own game and revealing her true character and all her schemes to get him and blackmailing money out of Imran is out the window. Now he's shown her that nothing she does will help in achieving her means and that Asad Ahmed Khan is a force to be reckoned with and won't take her threats lying down. Also, Asad doing what he should've done a long while now, what everyone involved should've done, taking Zoya home. He mixed no punches and claimed Zoya in front of everyone! 

"Zoya sirf meri hai."

You tell em Asad...Zoya is yours and take her home where she belongs.

Oh and did you notice Asad's BG is back in full action this week? 

I bet I'm not the only one waiting to see Zoya and Asad walk out of the Siddiqui mansion together on Monday 😉

For outsmarting Tanveer at her own games and for being assertive and going to take his love back from the house he loathes...Asad Ahmed Khan is our Character of The Week! 😊

Goes to the dearest Ayan Ahmed Khan. Allah Miyan what is WRONG with this guy? Not only has he been completely OBLIVIOUS to the girl he claims to love, but when confronted by her anger over his ignorance and coochy coo-ing with his new wife, he has the audacity to call her "Raazia Siddiqui's" daughter and put her down? 
 Yes call me BIAS... to Humeira, but frankly I THINK that Humeira had the GUTS to stand up for when she FELT ignored by her love and when she felt played. And speaking up for yourself in that scenario couldn't possibly have been WRONG could it?

1. Tanveer is Villain fo the Week because she never accepts defeat. She is trying everything to get her jammy back in her life by blackmailing him but this time she gets the police to arrest asad by doing a fake drama showing injuries and it was same police which asad call for her.

2. Razia is also Villain of the Week because she wants zoya out of ayans life but in order to fulfill her dream she put ayan life in danger, who is her daughters love.

Goes to the one and only Ms. Zoya Farooqui, sporting a gorgeous salwar that is perfect for everyday wear at Siddiqui house, elegant, and yet simple. It is incredibly flattering on Surbhi Jyoti who pulls it off to perfection!

The biggest blooper that caught my eye was in the script. During the Tanveer reveal infront of the Maulvi's, when Asad told everyone that Imran was the father of Tanveer's baby, Najma's expressions were that of SHOCK, as if she cannot believe what she just heard and looking at Imran for assurance. Then, a few moments later Najma makes it clear to Asad that she knew of the pregnancy the morning itself. So, wouldn't it make sense if Najma were not "Shocked" when she heard it from her brother's mouth?

Now this one here isn't really romantic in terms of candlelight setting, sweet music, roses etc. that kinda thing. But having the determination and guts to let the world know that a certain someone is yours and that you love them and nothing can keep you away from them...It's pretty much up there with roses and all that jazz. One Asad Ahmed Khan has had enough of the separation from Zoya and went to claim her as his in front of the other side of the family. Walked in there like he owned the place, announcing that he came to take Zoya with him. They tried to stop him saying that Zoya is Ayaan's wife. But a determined man on a mission cannot be halted so easily. Then came his one line to shut everyone up.

Dare I say Mitwa Moment of the Week? 

These past two weeks were not great. But the last 2-3 episodes, two people encouraged me to increase the rating. Asad and Humeria. From Asad having enough of the crap from Tanveer and the separation from Zoya. To Humeria having enough of the MaBurt/Zoyaan relationship/friendship. Asad deciding to turn the tables and outsmarting Tanveer and Humeria letting Zoya know that she's not happy. The both of them finally standing up and fighting for their love. For Asad's brains and determination and Humeria's outburst I rate this week...9/10.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ 

The FUNNY Scene we at the NL thought that got us all laughing was the scene where Najma and Nikhat decided to give Haseena a taste of her own medicine and cooked VERY little food for dinner. Haseena of course kept all of the necessary items for cooking locked up in her room and reprimanded the girls for coming into the room in her absence. So, to give Haseena a little bitter meds, Najma and Nikhat cooked minimal food.. making Haseena's hungry stomach do jumping jacks. 🤣

SONIRAJ1

By: Ankita. M

By: Blessing-beauty

By: scarlet.moon

ANIMATED By: ..Kirann..

Non-Animated By: BadtameezDil.

The song of the Week has got to be the emotional and moving song played during Humeira Siddiqui's break down seeing the closeness between Ayan and Zoya. It doesnt matter how its depicted, the song is enough to make anyone hairs stand tall. 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peaZfU0gFGw[/YOUTUBE]

By: riddhima gupta

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLBlTfMuZqg[/YOUTUBE]

D. I. W. A. L. I

P o p   Q u i z 

created by: gossipgirlxoxo

*So in an effort to do something DIFFERENT for the Diwali edition of QH... we have comprised for you all a MINI Qubool Hai pop quiz! 😉 All members that would like to partake simply have to post as a reply on this thread with the ANSWERS to the following questions. The first member to post that has the MOST answers correct will be the winner of the Diwali Pop Quiz! The winner will be announced on the NEXT edition of the NL which is Nov.  17th. *

Please note:
Members who take part in this quiz are allowed to make multiple attempts. Someone fromt he NL team will keep everyone updated on whether someone got all of the answers right or not. IF not, members can continue trying until it is announced that someone has gotten all of the answers correct. Also for reactions give us a bit more elaborate responses. If no one gets all questions right before the next NL is posted, the one with the most right answers will win!

Also, there is a slight modification to question 10. Please make note.
And, members cannot edit their ORIGINAL posts with new answers. If members would like to make another attempt at the quiz, they MUST make a NEW post with their new answers. if we notice editing of the original posts with new answers, the member who has edited will be automatically disqualified.

Please also take note that ALL regular contest partiicpation IF guidelines ALSO APPLY. No posting multiple answers from MULTIPLE ID's, especially.

1. When was the First Mitwa played on Asya?
  2. What was Zoya wearing when Asad first saw her ?
  3. What was his first reaction when he saw her ? 
  4. What was Asad wearing when Zoya first saw him ?
  5. What was Zoya's first reaction when she saw him ?
  6. What was the first romantic song played on AyRa ?
  7. What was the first interaction between AyRa ?
  8. What was the first nick name Zoya gave Asad and what was the reason behind it ?
  9. What was the first shayari Zoya did ?
  10. What was the first song on RaDil ?
  11. What was each characters meteor shower wish ?

Good Luck to ALL participants! 😳
C. O. M. I. N. G.  S. O. O. N.

A. N. N. O. U. N. C. E. M. E. N. T. S

We are now looking two fill a few NL positions. Please look out for a sign up sheet in the coming week!

Drea_QHfan1 is now the newly appointed QH NL Co-Editor In Chief. 👏 She will be overseeing the NL in my absence! 😳 So please take the time to Congratulate her!

The QH Banner Contest is Currently in VOTING. IT is a sticky on the main page of the forum. PLEASE take the time to VOTE if you have not already! We got over 60 beautiful entries!

.C.l.o.s.i.n.g. .R.e.m.a.r.k.s.

Okay so I know I promised a revamped NL and I will be doing that, but i haven't had time these last two weeks cause of work and being busy with personal things. 😆 But I PROMISE it is coming! 😳 Slowly but surely! 😆 Anyways, that's it for the Diwali edition! Do take part in the Quiz guys! 😳 Who know's we may not have just one winner? 😉 Give it a try! 

The NEXT Edition for the Qubool Express News Letter will be scheduled for November 17th, 2013! Hope Everyone has a SAFE and HAPPY and HEALTHY Diwali and New Year!! Until next time joo-joo bee's! 🤗

Signature Prizes are created by: Reeti
Layout credit: -Shayari-

*Special Thanks to Drea_QHfan1 , cclove, and gossipgirlxoxo for filling in and helping out when I needed them 😳 *
Beautiful edition and me love the banners. Happy Diwali once again and great job NL Team 👏👏
Looks  Awesome !
Congratulations to all the winners !
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Beautiful edition and me love the banners. Happy Diwali once again and great job NL Team 👏👏

thank you Vishu! 🤗

Happy Diwali!!!!!
CONGRATS TO ALL WINNERS!