Nakkal : i51 onwards - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
good one Tamil - the first oppari in our nakkals!!! time to rehash our nakkals , i guess - like a list of baby swaps, no of characters etc., MO can we depend on you to bring us all back to nakkal track?? from all the updates, i feel that the serial by itself is going to be predictable and boring for the last wk - it will die a natural death, thanks to Thiru!! what happens to Mettioli in IF? nakkals to continue in GC?

Thanks Tamilwatcher for the funny episode. In the 'real' episode summary, I wanted to write that Gopi was pusing :) the alliance with Harsha a lot so that he can say 'harsa'. Never got the time for a detailed update on the last few...

Anyway, we will continue with this site for now, since the response times are good - or else we can move to http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/portal.php. I have registered with another site that supports server-side scripting and php (forums), but let's see if we really want to move to another site - I would like to stay away from admin work as much as possible.

My post on June 9th is i53 (I forgot to put the heading). We all will insert i54 before Tamilwatcher's i55 to cover certain points (this will be completed later with input from Roja and Ramesh).

My recommendations:

1. Babies are swapped twice more - first by the constable and then by Maniks. The reason is I really want Maniks to be the first and final cause for the babies to be switched.

2. Erumai @ Chid's house: What did you have in mind, Roja?

3. Rajam's son - currently with Sivasami - is taken away by Sundar's parents. Just in case Ramesh marries Nirmala, then it would be a real son of Sivasami.

4. 'After 1 year' board, and introduce the scene where Ravi is dropped by Meena.

Don't wait for i54 to be written. Keep spinning...

Originally posted by Ramesh

Glad you liked it - I lifted it from MO's update 😃(i51).

No more Nakkal Updates from me. At least on this site.

the baby swaps is upto u MO - pls make sure to give us all a synopsis so that we tag along. we should have one more thread may be - manik's father is chids twin bro - some baby kidnapping or lost in thiruvizha - he goes on to marry rasam and produces kids with varied gunathisayangal. this way, we can justify rasam's hatred for chids later!! may be the " un neigh" can also be justified!! with reg to the erumai, the milkman left both the buffalo and his wife at chid's place - wants chids to bring up more pombalais in his household - this milkwoman is the athai in later life. milkman vows never to return to the place where chids lives.

thanks Ramesh - the milkwoman got the 5K out of chids by sheer blackmailing!! LOL . I am just going to write something  - no episode no. - can be edited and brought to track later.

Muthu's photo is hanging on the wall with the usual malai and kunguma pottu. we see Lax with his thiruttu muzhi. Gopi is sitting in one corner and studying some school books but actually watching Lax. Kumar walks in. " lashumana, enna seyyare? enga amma photovai yen muraichu pakkire?" Lax replies that he is missing his akka and tries to show some tears. Kumar LOLs and says " theriyumda, appa innikki puthusa malli poo vangi pottirukkar, athile konjam cut panni Eas kku kudukka try panre, athane?" Lax looks stunned at being caught and sheepishly walks away. Kumar stops him and says " iruda, konjam cut panni rendu perum eduthukkuvom, na en Raji chellam kitte kudukkaren, nee Eas kku kudu". Lax's face lights up and both cut the malai. Gopi is watching all this and decides that when he gets married he will buy his wife fresh flowers directly from a vendor.

Lady SS is in labour. SS is busy removing his glasses and polishing them as if they need it most. Ramesh is seen running in the hospital. A nurse stops him and says that he should stay quiet as it is a hospital. Ramesh starts a fight with her and tries to hit her with a stick. SS laments " yendi namakku ithanai vedanai?" and lady SS stops him by saying that  if my son does something it will have some nyayamana karanam. SS hits on his forehead and seems lost - he tries to remove his glasses again but it is not there - he is shocked and looks for them only to find them still in his hands!! Lady SS delivers a baby girl who is named radha then and there.

A. Kulam - Milkman and his wife are fighting. The erumai is standing in one corner and giving a villi look - " yaranum pal karakkernnu kitte vanga pappom" look. Milkman decides to leave his buffalo and his wife with Chids. He tells his wife that Chids will be happy to have more female species in his house and they can have a kushi living there. She will soon become the athai for the children and she can get money from chids whenever she wants using the buffalo episode and how she had to be separated from her husband. his wife accepts and the milkman leaves both the animal and his wife at chid's doorstep in the middle of the night and vanishes. One charavter is out of the serial now as he vows never to return to the place where chids lives with his brood.

Both Rajam and Meena are out of the hospital after Ruby successfully swaps the babies - rasam's son with meena and vice versa. Kelavi does aarathi and gets rasam inside the house. The baby smiles at her and she says "Raaasssaaaa en kannu". Meena's mother does aarathi and the baby kicks her with his legs. Meena tries to hold him still but he kicks Meena as well. meena has that forlorn look in her face - what is this boy going to be????   .............TBC

Extremely funny, Roja. Thanks....

One minor point (got the idea from your update). As the milkman goes, Chids calls out: Kasirajan, poi letter podu. We will keep in touch through letters, okay?   😃

Edited by MettiOli - 18 years ago
Somewhere someone (Ramesh?) asked about site statistics for the Geo site. I have added a link on the home page.  I will remove it shortly, so be sure to see it.
good one MO - if Bh marries Kasi's  son there will be poetic justice - atlast chids makes amends for his buffalo ride!!!
now that all sagalais are united Bose will have another lease of life. I really like him - he is the right mixture. watched the episode where sakthi gives an ultimatum to Selvam - we should make her a villi in our nakkals. she is dumb.