Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoo thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

episode no??

Lady SS is home with the newborn. SS is busy with preps for the thottil ceremony. He wants to call everyone for the function and so prints some bit notices and distributes thro newspaper. Lady SS is aghast at this but has no say. One bit notice ends up with Ruby and he is so happy to see that. Atlast he can have some real good food and if possible can pack some for mommy dearest. He goes to SS's house the previous night and sleeps in the pavement so that he can get in early the next day for the function. The day dawns and Ruby enters the house royally. SS greets him thinking that he is one of those who have come to work in the kitchen. He sends him into the kitchen to help in cooking. The kai kari kadai ppl bring in the veggies and Ruby sorts them out neatly. He makes the kitchen look like a shop keeping the fresh ones on top and slightly older things hidden. SS is amazed by the little boy's efficiency and asks him if he is ready to work in his kaikari shop. Ruby is very happy and accepts the offer. he calls SS " mudalali" from that day onwards and vows to beat him one day!!

Jeyamani and Meena are talking about the kid. They should have a naming ceremony soon. J is worried about the cost involved but the yettu encourages him by saying " policekaran veetu function mapillai, kavalai padatheenga, ella jamanum o c le vanthudum" After a lot of discussions about the name for the kid they decide on Ravi - meaning Suriyan. They thought that he would give light to the world and their lives as " sun" which was not to be!! Ofcourse they didnt know it then, he ended up burning every female on sight from day one!! Yettu invites Balu Sir for the function who comes with a stone face and gifts a chain. He comes without his wife ofcourse and looks at Meena as if she has cheated him by marrying J. J gives a sly look at Balu thinking about how lucky he is to have escaped  Meena's cooking!! Both wallow in self pity but hide their feelings with an " asattu sirippu".

Ruby comes home with some parcel from SS 's place and gives mom and paati. He gladly announces about his landing a job with SS and says that from the next day he will leave very early in the morning to watch the whole business dealings so that he can learn fast and have a shop of his own. Rajam gives him some advice on how he should keep aside fresh veggies for the house everyday and is given a smug smile by Ruby. He has already planned for that and more!!!

Kathir is in the kitchen making breakfast for his kids, Kobi is in the hall helping Kavitha with her homework and Kumar is busy combing his hair. Pappiah enters with a red face and calls out for Kathir. Kathir comes out and Pappiah is holding Kumar by his collar and looks menacingly at him.......... TBC

Edited by rojapoo - 18 years ago
rojapoo thumbnail
Thanks Ramesh. Yes MO, the time has come for us to do a synopsis. all of us will do one separately and edit. Having that as a base , we can continue. I will do mine this afternoon. whos whose kid, family tree, who marries who, how may years ffwded, whos alive and whos not etc., etc.,  Hope all regulars are still visiting here. The next nakkal can be done after we decide on these. what say??
MettiOli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramesh

MO - you need to spell out your plans...can't visit geo forever. At least create a "what's new" button there.

There are a couple of things - maybe three - that I want to do at the geo site. The DVD that I used to record the last episode is now giving some errors and hence the delay. I will add the 'what's new' button only if there are going to be significant updates.

Can't complain about visiting geo site - takes just a few minutes, right?😃

Edited by MettiOli - 18 years ago
MettiOli thumbnail
Roja - I will work on the synopsis tomorrow. Thanks. When will you see the final episode? I hope I can complete what I wanted before you see it.
rojapoo thumbnail
we get to see from monday to friday. but I do not know if the same patteren of telecasting will be done here for the last episode - i.e a 3 hr program of the live show and the last episode 811. no announcements as yet. so it is either this saturday ( 25th) or coming monday (27th) But pls go ahead with your plans MO - it is all out in the open and a  predictable end!!
rojapoo thumbnail

Synopsis:

Chidambaram + Tamil Selvi(late) ( Bose comes free as the bro of TS) 5 daughters, Dhanam, Saro, Leela, Viji and Bhavani ( infant) A baby boy born betw. Saro and Leela is growing as Santhosh elsewhere. There is a  "house athai" , the wife of the milkman.

Rajam + Mr.Rajam ( late) 3 children Manickam, Selvam and Nimmi. Among this there has been a baby swap which is known to Maniks. Selvam is the son of J and Meena but gets into Rajam family. Ther was a baby boy betw Maniks and Selvam who is lost in devipattinam and growing as Sundar elsewhere.

Kathir +  Muthulakshmi(late)  ( Lax comes free as the bro of Muthu) 4 children Kumar, Easwari, Gobi and Kavitha. Fortunately there is no baby swap, kidnapping or lost in thiruvizha here!!

SS + Lady SS - 2 kids, Ramesh and Radha. Also no baby swaps here since we decided to let rajam's lost son to be  Sundar.

Jeyamani + Meena - 1 kid Ravi who is actually rajam's son and swapped by Maniks in the hospital.

Paati, her son, Yettu, HM, sundaram mama, Paapiah, Raji are some of the regulars. We can add and delete ppl as we deem fit.

This is my synopsis on ppl around whom we will spin our nakkals. waiting for inputs from others before I let Paapiah wring Kumar's neck - a  la Easwari style!!

MettiOli thumbnail

Nothing to add to your synopsis, Roja. Don't think Balu sir should have a bigger role, so we can leave him in peace for sometime.

Need to know if the house athai is a villi or not.

rojapoo thumbnail
oh, we can make her anything. So, I presume that the baby swaps are all done and the family members would stay as such from now on. we have successfully labelled a few as " late" - photo maati malai pottudalam. Ramesh u said that  u will write another nakkal, will wait for it, ok
rojapoo thumbnail
MO pls organise the episode nos. the next one should be i57??
rojapoo thumbnail
good one Ramesh - so now the great chitthappa is in to give Dhanam a mouthful much later in life!! BTW watched the last episode last night - highly orchestrated one - romba bore a irunthuthu, ennavo vittu pona piece ellam eppidiyavathu onnu serkkanumnnu oru compulsion mathiri!! but i did like the way Ruby talked to wealth - the argument was valid and he was very calm and collected.