Nakkal : i51 onwards - Page 4

Posted: 18 years ago

Episode no i58 (??)

Balu Sir sitting in a sofa in a pensive mood. He gets visions of J and Meena holding their child  during the naming ceremony. He decides that it is time for him to get on with his lfe and business. He cant walk around love struck any more. He gets up with a sigh and calls out to his wife. He looks at her with new eyes ( something like our mahathma did in the final episode at energy!!) and asks her to get ready to go the beach. He wants to have a talk with her and move on in life.

Rajam is pathram thechyfying in a backyard. Nimmi is an infant and is seen sleeping on the backyard floor on an old sari of Rajam. Mahathma is about 4 yrs old and is looking after thangachi. The lady of the house comes out with clothes to wash and looks at both kids. She is angry with rajam for bringing the kids to the workplace and asks her not to come  from the next day. Rajam is furipus and shouts back. " entha sirukki ennai enna solrathu? un veetu velaikki varathukkaga na yen pullaingalai theruvile podava mudiyum? un velai ozhunga aacha illiya? apram ethukku vendatha pechu pesare?" The lady is shocked and moves in to the house. Just then Ruby comes to see his mother and siblings and witnesses this. He is very angry and wants to teach a lesson to the employer. He picks a big stone and thrashes it at the front window breaking all the panes and walks in  with an innocent face. The lady shouts " yaruda athu kallu eriyarathu?" but cant find anyone. Rajam has seen this and has one of her famous wicked smug smiles. The kids and mom walk back to their house. Ruby promises to bring arisi, ulunthu etc., from his mudalali's shop and rajam can have an idli kadai at home itself. Rajam asks about the " modal" that is needed but Ruby has plans and tells his mother" onnum kavalai padatheenga amma, na pathukkaren". Mahathma is watching all this wide eyed and learning lessons of how not to be!!

Kathir is getting ready to go to his Kaiyendhi bhavan and sees Kumar sneaking out of the house. He calls out to Kumar and tells him that he should not go anywhere near Pappiah's house. Kumar nods his head vigourously and makes his intentions clear to the viewers but ofcourse the poor father cant catch the hint!! Lax is standing aside and watching all this. Kobi and Kavitha are  walking to the school, Kobi carefully holding Kavi's hands and her school bag.

Chids and daughters are having lunch. Bose is missing. Chids asks Saro about Bose and a wide eyed Saro looks at her father with karisanam and aathangam. She knows that Bose has gone to the mango thoppu to play but hides the fact from chids lest he should be worried. She tells him that Bose is in school studying but chids cant believe that. " theriyuthumma yen manasu kashta pada koodathunnu ninaikire, athane? he he he " ..........TBC

i59

Jeyamani & Meenakshi are discussing about the behaviour of Ravi, and M reminds J about their prarthanai - that they should go to Palani temple and tonsure the head of the kid. J sighs, and says 'innum enna enna nadakkumo' and Meenakshi says that as a bonus offering, J should shave his head too. Jeyamani sighs again, and says "ippathan hospital, police ellam mudinchu everything was going well", shakes his hand up and down his usual way and goes in.

Sivasami's house, and a young lad says "sir" and knocks on the door. Siva comes out, removes his glasses, wipes his forehead and puts his glasses on, and asks the boy who he was. The boy says that his name was "Palani" and people call him "Palani Annan". Siva immediately removes his glasses again, shakes his hand left to right and says "Ippa thaan....anga....palani...." and before he can proceed further, Ramesh throws a toy at Palani. Even though the toy missed him, Palani creates a scene and Siva asks him to come in and then tells his wife: Endi such trouble for us...

At a street in Alugai Kulam, Chids is seen cycling his way home, while the song "kannu pada poguthaiya chinna gounder-e" plays from a tea shop. Someone stops him and starts off: Bose has not come to school for a long time now, Chids must do something. C tells him that Bose is like a son to him and as a father of pottai pillais he is keeping an eye on Bose. Then suddenly C says that he is in a rush to go home. The other man says "oho, I understand, you have to see your love" and C is silent.

As C reaches home, we find that TS is - no surprise - pregnant once again. She tells him that she is worried about his 'aasai' and that he should change soon, or else....C ignores her, and runs to the backyard, and says "my chellam, Rajam kutty, I came running to see you...." and the scene freezes with him patting the erumai affectionately...

TBC

Edited by MettiOli - 18 years ago
great MO. so the buffalo is Rajam!! good thinking. He is so used to the buffalo rubbing him with love that he too becomes buffalo skinned with reg. to our great rajam's brickbats!!!!

Episode i60

Rajam is making idlis with chutney and sambar. The neighbour's kid comes with a dubba and asks for 10 idlis and sambar. He gives the money and waits for rajam to pack. She half fills the already small dubba and shoos the kid away. The kid goes back home and the mother is furious at the amount of sambar. She comes out and asks rajam about that and says that R is cheating because she sent her small son to buy idlis. R is furious and starts a fight. " erumai mathiri valarnthirukku, ithai poi chinna paiyannu solriya? itho paru yen manikkatahi, evvalavu poruppa irukkuran, unakellam kozhandai vera oru keda? vanthoma, idli vanginoma, ponamnnu iru, kanda sirukki kkellam bathil solla enakku neram kedaiyathu" The customer is confused asto why R never talked about sambar which is the actual issue but is scared to argue. She mutters something and walks away only to be shouted at again - " enna munumunuppu? dairiyam iruntha nera ninnu pesu, yen manikkam kitte sonna un mandaiyai odachiduvan" The customer runs inside as she has only one mandai and does not want any damage to it. R gives a victorious smile and Mahathma is watching all this. Just then Ruby walks in and R narrates the story to him. he immediately tries to go to the neighbour's house and hit her but R stops him saying that it is already taken care of and he can do it some other time. Still Ruby goes to their house and shouts from outside " enga amma kitte vaal aatina polanthuduven, jakkirathai" The neighbour's door is closed and Ruby is standing outside breathing heavily. Mahathma makes a note of all this and Nimmi the infant is sucking a pacifier and hears all the vocabulary.

Leela and Viji are playing outside the house. Viji is wearing L's hand me down pavadai which is a bit longer for her height. As she is running she hits against a stone and falls. The big toe  gets hurt and bleeds. Viji starts crying - ofcourse - and blames L for the stone on the road. " how can u allow me to run here and how can u let me get hurt?" L is concerned about the bleeding but doesnt hesitate to hit Viji as well. " Nee pathu pogame ennai blame panriya? when will u learn to take responsibility for your mistakes? dont always pass the blame on others, you will suffer later". She helps Viji inside the house and both the kids quietly wash the toe and apply some sunnambu. Saro sees this and comes rushing to help and is smart to warn the kids about not letting TS know about this. Chids watches all this and  makes a mental note for his next lecture on  "pombalai pullais and poruppu" and goes out looking for a possible victim. Rajam kutty at the backyard is relieved to see this - she is spared of  yet another lecture. The house athai goes and hides in the kitchen as she doent want to be the first recipient on the added version.........TBC

At the end of the i60 episode, the crew appear on the screen and say that the next few episodes will be filmed and shown in novel ways. Did not elaborate on the details (spin, spin, spin....).

good one MO. I will start with Chids

Chids on stage: Nakkals ai vidame parthu kondu irukkum viewers ellarukkum vanakkam. Inime inge innum nalls soodu pidikka pogirathu. Nanga ellarume neenga ethir parkkatha vishaynagalai seyya porom. Thidir thiruppam niraiya irukkum. Konja nalaikku nane pombalai pullainga and poruppu pathi pesa mattenna parungalen!!! ( Roja is jumping with joy in front of the TV screen)

Bose: ellarukkum vanakkam. Intha 5 girls um sernthu ennai galatta panna porangalam. Intha thinni pandaram Dhanam than enakku wife nnu director mudivu pannittar. oru vithathile nimmathiya irukku. Saro vai kalyanam seythukitta life poora avanga appa pathi lecture kettu nonthu poganum. Pavam Thiru, avarukku azhumoonji Viji nnu mudivagi pochu, mmmmm vithi yarai vittuthu? ungalaiyum than vidalai!!!

Dhanam: Vanakkam. Oor le ellarum ennai vayadinnu solrangalame, hmm en muzhu capacity innum theriyalaiye. wait panni parunga na ennallam sandai poda porennu.

Saro: ellorukkum vanakkam. Enga appa romba nallavar. avarai mathiri poruppana aalu olagathiliye illai. na eppavume chidambarathoda poona than iruppen. avanga appa avarukku solli kuduthathu ellam engalukku solli kudukkarar. " appa endral deivam, appa endral arivu, appa endral anbu, avare enakku ellam" - wide eyes shed tears. ( Roja sofa le oru oramai ukkandhu miranda parvai parkiral " arambame ippadi endral poga poga ennagumo?")

OMG Ramesh   LOL LOL . esp Kumar and raji chellam. just thinking about apt songs for joker Lax!!!

you guys are so funny. Ramesh, you gave me an idea for a new game that we can play - similar to guess the movie. Write your nakkal episode first, and then we can play the game.

I have to redo the nakkal update that I prepared. I will be posting it at the geo site (since some HTML support is needed).

Enjoy: http://www.geocities.com/metti_oli_123/nakkal/ads.html

I will edit it to highlight certain words, add comments etc., but the basic content will remain the same.

Try to guess the ads. and post your guesses here.

Oh Oh Mo. I am totally out of touch with Indian ads!!! we do get Sun Tv here but minus the ads - there is some kind of censoring here and during the ad breaks we get to see only local ads. But i can guess 2 things from what i have heard from family in  India - the " appidiye sappiduven" is Horlicks and the " our energy" must be Boost. I will wait for all of u to give me info on the rest.