Nakkal : i51 onwards - Page 5

Posted: 18 years ago

" Skin glowing" - fair and lovely?

Roja - your answers are right.

Ramesh - make up your mind and post a single guess for each. I will post your score.

I got an email about ads that I could've added. Suggest that you send me an episode update with your favorite contributions, and I can post them with / without credits as you wish.

However, I still liked this: Rajam sings about her idlies: "Sei kooli illai, sethaaram illai, satha karkalukku vilayum illai". 😃

Eas at Lax: " randaka randaka, andangkakka thondaiikkara, randaka randaka , kona vaiyi mamakkara randaka randaka"

Lax at Eas : " murukkathe summa murukkathe, eppavum kaiyai murukkathe"

Bose at Dhanam : " uppu karuvadu oora vaicha soru eppothum venumadi unakku, sambathichi kudukka vakku illame oda poren oda poren kizhakke"

very much here!!! waiting for your post, Ramesh. i am ready with the next nakkal. want to read yours and tag on to that
cant we post it here anymore?? any probs??
I have posted it. Please send a PM to ramesh to get the url for the episode.

Songs:

1. Sirichu sirichu vandan cheena thaana doi

2.??????

3. Chinna chinna aasai

4. Kan pesum varthaigal purivathillai

5. Nila athu vanathu mele

6. Raja kaiyai vacha athu wronga ponathillai

7. netru illatha matram ennathu?

8. original words

9. Enna satham intha neram?

10. ennai aalum mary matha, yuir neeye mary matha

11. oram po, oram po, rukumani vandi varuthu

12. manam oru kurangu, manitha manam oru kurangu

13.???

14.??????

15.???????

16. thee pidikka thee pidikka

wow wow what  a job Ramesh - must confess that i had work my little brain overtime  to find some - hoping that my answers are correct

MO, thanks for the maths page. I had forgotten the rule for divisibility by 7. thanks a lot. planning to print that and paste in the kids' room.

The maths link also came from Ramesh. I didn't have the time to remove it from his file and put it here.

Ramesh - your update is very funny. I laughed aloud at the song from Deva. BTW, I wanted the kelavi also to dance on the table for the thee pidika song.

when  can we get to see the results?? i didnt  figure out a few songs!!! wanted to refresh my memory and went to geo to see this particular nakkal which is not to be seen!!!!

Did anyone else had to log in several times on this site?