Nadaswaram oct 4-9 updates..Mon posted...!/2 an hour waste aa pochu!! - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks SK, Lakshmi and Migan for the updates.
saththyamaa enakku puriyala, yaaru yaarnE.  Only one thing that I understood, that this naaraasam has been oodhing for 900 episodes.  and they have not even thought of ordering the last slide "the end" :(
900 episodes??😲😲
900 epsiode parthu,update ezhudhi, padichu  innum namakku onnum aagala??😲

Thanks laksh. Oru vazhiya Mahesu / Meens torture over. Now have to brace ourselves to bear  [already Bear skin peoplethane naamellam]MM torture. Hmmm.
Thank you SK, Migan and Laksh for the updates.

I am really getting irritated with how the women characters are portrayed in this serial.  This is one of the reason that puts me off watching this serial.

The women characters are loud mouthed, bad mouthed, no brains, no intelligence (even Malar who is educated), uncouth, chappar, no respect for each other.  Tell me if there is one woman who don't have any of the characteristics I have mentioned here.

Cheh ... Thirumurugan, you are showing disrespect to your own mother or maybe you are portraying this is how your mother behaves.  Grrr...

See stupid Malar ... if you used your brains and throw money at the two Mangathas, your life would have been much easier.
Edited by Caryn - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Caryn

See stupid Malar ... if you used your brains and throw money at the two Mangathas, your life would have been much easier.

i like this one caryn 🀣 true both ladies would have look up at her like a god 😑
Moorthy said, he is going to start pickle business and have Ramesh as his partner !! So nice combo,  liquor and oorugaai... wow ... mouth watering πŸ˜›
Malar has tried before on money matter, but she was always shut off with don't show your money power etc... for example when selvarangam car matter came, separate house for gopi etc etc...Mangatha / Maheshu never allowed malar to dominate always suppressed her...

But, here is where more trouble... Soon Mangatha (should we give her a new name, since she is changing ?) will meet Rasu, and olarifies that Jaggu and her wife sent two lakhs separately, and also malar annan gave money etc etc... Rasu will do more rudhratandavam on rohini and Jaggu falling at feet...

Rohini won't speak up for sure, unless Malar provokes her and support her to speak up...i haven't seen this character talk at all, but only cry...

Maha gave it back nicely to MM yesterdayπŸ‘ hope she discuss this is prasad...

thanks Laksh for the updates ...

mathi mathi all coming with money lolz. I was enjoying watching the baby then these ladies πŸ˜† His so cute when he got restless lolz.

i really detest this MM character...he always talks with his mouth full and spits some out...
My God...they think this is being cruel? maybe to the viewers!
Skandha Sashti Special Song...

paarappaa pazhaniyappa - enga
updaters padum vEdhanaiyai
moodasollappaa andha vaidhanai
vazhinji kottum vesavu kaNai

All the periya mangathas have silent down ... kutty mangathas starting up  sattiyama ennala mudiyalae.