Posted: 10 years ago
guys, so there is this new show on star plus called yeh hai mohabbatein.and i guess some of you have also seen the promo on tv!. and i've also heared that its a balaji telefilms show.. so i've posted this because now i am very scared which show will this serial replace? there are possibilities that this show will replace pkdh.. omg please pray to god they wont do this! pkdh has still a lot to show the audience!

i'm not trying to hurt my fellow forum friends out there who loves YRKKH and SNS, but i just wish this upocoming serial will replace one of these serials, because both of these serials will take ages to finish! (PEACE YO!)

peace,
purplefreak43

😆

i was thinking the same thing too.
i think its YRKKH or SNS or Veera
Originally posted by baljodhdhanesar

guys, so there is this new show on star plus called yeh hai mohabbatein.and i guess some of you have also seen the promo on tv!. and i've also heared that its a balaji telefilms show.. so i've posted this because now i am very scared which show will this serial replace? there are possibilities that this show will replace pkdh.. omg please pray to god they wont do this! pkdh has still a lot to show the audience!

i'm not trying to hurt my fellow forum friends out there who loves YRKKH and SNS, but i just wish this upocoming serial will replace one of these serials, because both of these serials will take ages to finish! (PEACE YO!)

peace,
purplefreak43

😆

oh really!!! new show????? i didnt know...!
oh nooo!!!!!!!!!!!! it cant replace pkdh!!!!!!!!!!!😭 pkdh is still not complete!!!!!! it has a lottt more to show!!!and also pkdh is QUITE popular...and has high trps from the very beginning...HOW can they finish pkdh????
and yesss!!! you are absolutely ri8!!! i should not say it but i dont at all like those two age longgg serials..going on and on...😡.and if any serial is to be replaced then one of these shud..not pkdh!!! ðŸ˜³
but there's another possibility...change of timings...😔😕but i dnt want that too!!!!! 10 pm is a wonderful time slot!!😕
I think new show might get 11 pm slot which is highly likely according to me as SNS & YRKKH are getting good TVTs. And if its a Balajee show then it will not get b4 8.30 slot. So either Ye rishta or 11 pm slot. Dont worry PKDH not going anywhere, trust me.
Sorry to add that it will get 7.30 slot for sure as it is a love story type and above all Saraswatichandra is goodbying in late Nov or early Dec. Edited by vivek2010 - 10 years ago
the new show will have 11pm slot.
no yar pkdh is slot leader and pkdh is doing good in trp dont worry  :)
i heard that SNS is ending in december on the tv do it might be replacing that 
pkdh is getting good trps.i don't think it will be replaced.
11 pm slot maybe
Not confirmed but Raj on Twitter said saraswatichandra is going to end and be replaced by a new balaji. Not pkdh as far as I know.