Posted: 10 years ago
I hope as most ppl are saying that this show will get 11pm slot...

but no worries it is not replacing PKDH, cos as some of u said the promos are already out so the news of which show its gonna replace would also be out by now, and we would've found out.

I heard that either Saraswatichandra or Saathiya are ending soon
guys, thanks for clearing my doubts! thank you so much! i love pkdh and i am a die hard fan of adi and pankhuri! it's so hard 4 me to digest if i'll know that this serial is going off air! so thanks!

Nahi yaar not possible naa PKDH is slot leader and always in top 5 shows and top 2 in star plus shows!! And number 1 watched in UK etc! The new show i think will have an 11:00 timing naa 😊
Originally posted by vivek2010

I think new show might get 11 pm slot which is highly likely according to me as SNS & YRKKH are getting good TVTs. And if its a Balajee show then it will not get b4 8.30 slot. So either Ye rishta or 11 pm slot. Dont worry PKDH not going anywhere, trust me.
Sorry to add that it will get 7.30 slot for sure as it is a love story type and above all Saraswatichandra is goodbying in late Nov or early Dec.
is saras ending?? Also tbh sns yrkkh should go off air, meri bhabhi is quite boring aswel...!
HAHAHAHA!
Don't worry yo! I'm 110% sure it's not PKDH! PKDH has a good storyline ahead, plus its a fresh show which viewers like, it's definitely not being scrapped, relax yo!

Or otherwise, one of the twitter people in here can tweet Raj Baddan and ask him to confirm? :)
Originally posted by PayaDesire95

Nahi yaar not possible naa PKDH is slot leader and always in top 5 shows and top 2 in star plus shows!! And number 1 watched in UK etc! The new show i think will have an 11:00 timing naa 😊

I totally agree with Maariyah's point!

Relax people! PKDH is here to stay!

- - - - - - -

PS- I'd like to make one thing clear, members are allowed to talk about saving their own favorite show, but we are not allowed to discuss about other shows being boring or bad. It may hurt other members who like those shows. So let's keep it to PKDH, and refrain from posting about other shows, please.
Originally posted by Predator.

I totally agree with Maariyah's point!

Relax people! PKDH is here to stay!

- - - - - - -

PS- I'd like to make one thing clear, members are allowed to talk about saving their own favorite show, but we are not allowed to discuss about other shows being boring or bad. It may hurt other members who like those shows. So let's keep it to PKDH, and refrain from posting about other shows, please.

Exactly if its getting such good TVT's always in top 10 and top 5 and number 1 in UK and top 10 top 5 in UK...why would they replace it! And too top it off its the slot leader! So in all fairness the likelihood of the happening is zero to none...!! 👍🏼 Ive head Saraswatchandra under the radar as far as shows going off air are concerned however this was quickly dismissed by Gautam Rode himself saying its not true and SC is here to stay! And as far as other shows are concerned I'm not too sure! So keep positive!! This is not true!! 😊
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-09-25/news/42392463_1_slot-star-plus-mera-tera-rishta-purana

"However, Ekta Kapoor's aspiring show Mera Tera Rishta Purana, which is loosely based on Manju Kapur's famous novel, 'Custody' has allegedly obtained the time slot of 11 PM on Star Plus."

Hope this clears up some confusion! 
Edited by PayaDesire95 - 10 years ago
If the CVs continue showing these awful episodes with evil Manorama giving orders at the wedding and enjoying herself  in the dewan mansion then I think the serial should end.  manik , Kapil and Manorama should have been thrown in jail.
latika is out from the mansion so the trio should be in jail.
Manorama is not related by blood neither is Latika.  

I am not enjoying the serial anymore since the evil people are not punished but are enjoying themselves with the victims.

What is happening in PKDM is sick and is showing that there is no justice for the innocent people but the criminals  can do whatever they want and be free.
Hi everyone,

This is just a friendly reminder to keep discussion of other shows to a minimal and only mention them in relation to PKDH. We understand that that such a topic requires looking at competitors but lets keep one's personal views away and stick to the facts only.

We appreciate everyone's co-operation.

Thank you,
IF Devt Team