•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
what latika did today was absolutely unbelievable.just in prrvious episode she said that sge won't let rubel off so easily and today she signed the papers.
there is sure something more to it.the cvs can't let latika track go so easily.
so just a thought came to my mind.according to the spoilers ruvel will get married to monica khanna whose will be an arrogant character.can she be someone set up by latika?maybe latika realised that she can't regain her position as the daughter-in-law of diwan family so she planned her revenge through monica's character.
hmmm...u are ri8!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
latika is not goin to lose so soon...! and i believe latika is the permanent vamp in the show...bcoz all the others have turned good!๐Ÿ˜‰

ya..that is also possible...maybe latika is sending payal to rubel's life..just to take revenge!๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by love_kash

what latika did today was absolutely unbelievable.just in prrvious episode she said that sge won't let rubel off so easily and today she signed the papers.
there is sure something more to it.the cvs can't let latika track go so easily.
so just a thought came to my mind.according to the spoilers ruvel will get married to monica khanna whose will be an arrogant character.can she be someone set up by latika?maybe latika realised that she can't regain her position as the daughter-in-law of diwan family so she planned her revenge through monica's character.

i agree ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
latika won't leave Rubel so easily๐Ÿ˜ก she will do everything according to her plan and today the way she reacted with her mother that was only a DRAMA!!๐Ÿ˜ก
Bold: what i think that  maybe latika WILL send a girl who will make Rubel fall for her but that won't be the arrogant one but the sweet one who will pretend to be sweet and nice. Rubel might consider her to be the right girl for him and will decide to marry her but will know the truth  just b4 the marriage and then he will marry the other girl (monica) maybe out of family pressure. And there's might be a hate-love love story ๐Ÿ˜ณ
hey, nice post! 
and yeah, her character is really hard to digest, and i can't believe what i saw in today's episode, she let rubal fall so easily from her hands! i think she is tired and sick of following her mother's bad deeds.
but i dont think she had enough, i think she'll return and haunt rubal again!
Originally posted by MrsArnavSingh

i agree๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
latika won't leave Rubel so easily๐Ÿ˜ก she will do everything according to her plan and today the way she reacted with her mother that was only a DRAMA!!๐Ÿ˜ก
Bold: what i think that maybe latika WILL send a girl who will make Rubel fall for her but that won't be the arrogant one but the sweet one who will pretend to be sweet and nice. Rubel might consider her to be the right girl for him and will decide to marry her but will know the truth just b4 the marriage and then he will marry the other girl (monica) maybe out of family pressure. And there's might be a hate-love love story๐Ÿ˜ณ

maybe you are right.the sweet one can actually be a bad character.the character which are very good sometimes turn out to be the vamps.but if rubel gets married to monica so soon then latika's part will also get over soon.lets see whats in store for us.
OMG I like your thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES that is highly possible that this new arrogant girl is sent by Latika as a plan...
Hmm CVs wont ever get rid of Latika completely from the show... so maybe this is what she will do to get her revenge on Rubel and Shiela

Poor Rubel... every time he's betrayed...