Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

|Celebrating first anniversary of junoon|

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Junoon-Aisi nafrat to kaisa isqh
a unique show with unique casting started on 5th nov 2012.

Edited by foram. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foram. thumbnail
now I have to go. will edit the post tom with the writeup till then you guys share your views and journey with junoon.
ur fav characters and epis
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
How could I stay away from Junoon's 1st anniversary?!! 😳

Junoon was, is & will be my 1st love ever..And Adni/Mithvi my heart throbs always..Junoon gave me a new birth..Andinspired me to move my itchy writing fingers.. 😳

Hi friends! I missed u all a lot! πŸ€— M back! πŸ˜‰ Will update my stories by dis weekend InshaaAllah. .Great topic foram! πŸ‘ I m missing my Mithvi... 😭
Citigal43 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi friends    Only because of junoon I joined I F, week after it had ended. Because it had my two favorite actors Aditya and Mouni. Now have been watching Junoon from the beginning .
           My favorite scenes Ptithvi giving ride to Meera , jacking up the price , she had to give kiss to Jeevan Lal, and puting gun to inspector 's head. Just loved it
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Wow Foram.

I loved that seggie. ❀️

Junoon is one serial which return me back to my old happy days. I love romance stories. Watched many romcoms. But Junoon stamped me with its mark. Its charm is unmatchable. Adni has the best chemistry in the world.
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

Wow Foram.

I loved that seggie. ❀️

Junoon is one serial which return me back to my old happy days. I love romance stories. Watched many romcoms. But Junoon stamped me with its mark. Its charm is unmatchable. Adni has the best chemistry in the world.

yes junoon definitely has a magic of it's own, which hv made me ignore all the serials faults & defend it.. well like what they say "all good things have to come to an end" Anyway Mouni is still entertaining us with her dance performances - so wonderful
Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy first anniversary to Junoon and all it's die-hard fans!  Wish the show lasted at least until the first anniversary, if not for the story.. at least for our favorite actors, Aditya Redij and Mouni Roy.  I still have not been able to see the chemistry and sizzle that these two had in Junoon, in any other show right now... I don't even bother with any other new LO shows and am not interested in the new show that the YP & MYP are promoting...

As for Junoon, I do keep watching repeats of Baragaon episodes and some of the city ones as well, whenever I miss seeing Mithvi.. Glad to see Mouni in her dance performances but missing Aditya a lottt. Hope he graces some event soon to keep his fans happy!!

Thanks foram for this post and welcome back Tehsina!  We missed you terribly.  Glad to read that you will be posting the next installments of your stories... Love you all! 
Bristylovemouni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mITHVI I MISS U SO MUCH . PLZ COME BACK ,😭
Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank u forum for opening this threadπŸ€— and hi to all my lovely fellow junoonians

yes its sad that junoon couldnt last atleast for an year.Needless to say becoz of the illtretment by the writers and the channel this promising show couldnt survive.But it was only for Adni's mindblowing chemistry many of us hoocked to this show till the end.
I used to be a silent reader in this forum but it was only then i started posting during Adityas double role. In junoon I could easily connect with characters and the story during the 12gaon track.but then still continued to watch it only for Aditya and Mouni's sizzling chemistry.I just wish they come together with another awsome show and in a gud channel and ofcourse get the recognition they deserve this two hardworking,talented artists

foram. thumbnail
Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

How could I stay away from Junoon's 1st anniversary?!! 😳

Junoon was, is & will be my 1st love ever..And Adni/Mithvi my heart throbs always..Junoon gave me a new birth..Andinspired me to move my itchy writing fingers.. 😳

Hi friends! I missed u all a lot! πŸ€— M back! πŸ˜‰ Will update my stories by dis weekend InshaaAllah. .Great topic foram! πŸ‘ I m missing my Mithvi... 😭

welcome back tehsina
waiting to read ur ffs

and missed you
πŸ˜ƒ