Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Citigal43

Hi friends    Only because of junoon I joined I F, week after it had ended. Because it had my two favorite actors Aditya and Mouni. Now have been watching Junoon from the beginning .
           My favorite scenes Ptithvi giving ride to Meera , jacking up the price , she had to give kiss to Jeevan Lal, and puting gun to inspector 's head. Just loved it

wow you reminded their first meeting
it was hilarious
and even loved the way mouni removes that ginger spray and p makes fun
foram. thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

Wow Foram.

I loved that seggie. ❤️

Junoon is one serial which return me back to my old happy days. I love romance stories. Watched many romcoms. But Junoon stamped me with its mark. Its charm is unmatchable. Adni has the best chemistry in the world.

thanks for liking dear

true there are many love stories but junoon was indeed diff from all
even now there is no story which can match mithvi's passion
foram. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hopeenlight

Happy first anniversary to Junoon and all it's die-hard fans!  Wish the show lasted at least until the first anniversary, if not for the story.. at least for our favorite actors, Aditya Redij and Mouni Roy.  I still have not been able to see the chemistry and sizzle that these two had in Junoon, in any other show right now... I don't even bother with any other new LO shows and am not interested in the new show that the YP & MYP are promoting...

As for Junoon, I do keep watching repeats of Baragaon episodes and some of the city ones as well, whenever I miss seeing Mithvi.. Glad to see Mouni in her dance performances but missing Aditya a lottt. Hope he graces some event soon to keep his fans happy!!

Thanks foram for this post and welcome back Tehsina!  We missed you terribly.  Glad to read that you will be posting the next installments of your stories... Love you all! 

@bold agree
there were many unsolved answers
they could have easily strectched the show till dec
and would have allowed it to complete 1 year

me too sometime watch those beautiful epis of baragaon
and mithvi nokjhok

foram. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bristylovemouni

mITHVI I MISS U SO MUCH . PLZ COME BACK ,😭

yeah miss them hope adi and mouni comeback soon😃
Edited by foram. - 10 years ago
foram. thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy-nut

yes junoon definitely has a magic of it's own, which hv made me ignore all the serials faults & defend it.. well like what they say "all good things have to come to an end" Anyway Mouni is still entertaining us with her dance performances - so wonderful

yeah junoon had its own magic
and we know about mouni and saw her onscreen recently but adi has not been seen so far
guess he is njoying this break and hope he will be back soon
foram. thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniatunia

Thank u forum for opening this thread🤗 and hi to all my lovely fellow junoonians

yes its sad that junoon couldnt last atleast for an year.Needless to say becoz of the illtretment by the writers and the channel this promising show couldnt survive.But it was only for Adni's mindblowing chemistry many of us hoocked to this show till the end.
I used to be a silent reader in this forum but it was only then i started posting during Adityas double role. In junoon I could easily connect with characters and the story during the 12gaon track.but then still continued to watch it only for Aditya and Mouni's sizzling chemistry.I just wish they come together with another awsome show and in a gud channel and ofcourse get the recognition they deserve this two hardworking,talented artists

you said it al dear
and thanks for commenting
foram. thumbnail
i am happy with the response to this post guys
and pls keep sharing your views
i wanted to write the entire journey of this show
but now wnat to know your journey with this show
1. how you got hooked withthis show
2. what attracted youto this show
3. some weak points
4. some hihg points
5. pairing
6. set up
7. adi
8. mouni
and more

pls do answer to this questions
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Forammm!
Pehle toh you didn't give me a PM for this thread aur phir bataya bhi nahin ki the  thread is up! -_____-
Happy anniversary Junoon ❤️
Great thread <3 
foram. thumbnail
Originally posted by: chand1234

Forammm!

Pehle toh you didn't give me a PM for this thread aur phir bataya bhi nahin ki the  thread is up! -_____-
Happy anniversary Junoon ❤️
Great thread <3 

opps i thought you knewed
sorry
and wish karke kaam nahi chalega
beta answers bhi do
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: foram.

i am happy with the response to this post guys
and pls keep sharing your views
i wanted to write the entire journey of this show
but now wnat to know your journey with this show
1. how you got hooked withthis show
2. what attracted youto this show
3. some weak points
4. some hihg points
5. pairing
6. set up
7. adi
8. mouni
and more

pls do answer to this questions

What hooked me to Junoon was both Adi & Mouni performance was good & honestly the other person who made me watch this serial is Lakhan...he scared me to death - I use to even imagine what will I do if I ever meet a character like Lakhan...who happily give Mouni to his men like dessert -  those episodes really made an impact on me & ofcourse the initial story was entertaining, interesting..a novelty.. a village story was something different from the usual mother-in-law's, daughter-in-law's power struggles or love triangles  Junoon with Awesome Jodi, Scary Villain & a Captivating story hooked me to this drama. It stole many hearts including mine. But it's so unfortunate tat something which started off so beautifully ended in tragedy.

The fast moving story - i feel is the strength & weakness of this drama. When the cvs done their home work - a fast moving story was no problem was kind of exciting which was also another reason i liked it..unlike those typical drama where u will see the whole crew in the same location even after 1 week but the fast moving story also became a disaster when the cvs din do their homework😡 because it became so messy until we are filling in the blanks for the drama to make sense.