STAR PLUS CHARACTERS GIVE TIPS ON HOW TO SURPRISE YOU PARTNER (Adi)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
We recently say how sweetly our very own Sandhya had a special surprise for hubby dearest Sooraj. Some of our beloved characters give us tips on how we can surprise our better halves!

Aditya tells us excitedly " I absolutely love surprising my wife! The look on her face when I surprise he is priceless. It brightens my day and makes me feel great. I often surprise her with flowers and chocolates. I don't wait for an occasion to do so, just any ordinary day is an excuse enough to make special."

"It is true that a man's heart can be reached through his stomach" says a smiling Shraddha. "My husband is no different. I often surprise him with his favourite dishes. It's cute how he becomes happy like a little kid. I find it very endearing."

Kumud say "I think it is important to remember that one does not need a big occasion to surprise one's partner. The surprises don't have to be big ones little surprises now and then are a good idea. The thoughtful surprises work like a charm."

These were some on our favourite characters giving us tips on how to surprise your spouse! Do you have tips of your own? Then do share them with us and keep tuned in to STAR Plus for all of your favourite shows.